Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 43505
-
10-15-23 12:58 #38915Senior Member

Posts: 454K&C Weymouth
Used to be Health Ocean, name is now K & C Spa, otherwise unchanged (as far as I can tell).
Was in the area and wanted to try out somewhere other than Tranquility. I started checking out some other places I had gone to before, but was met with aunties, so passed on them, and made my way here. Street parking; the lot next to them says reserved for the new convenience store.
Shop was a little chilly but not bad, though Summer was at the desk in a freaking parka. Led to the room, and things warmed up enough to be comfortable. Pretty good massage, some tease, flip, top off pants down HJ. Nice all-natural Bs, lots of dirty talk, FOV but not allowed in. HJ only, said no to BJ. It was a good time, I would repeat.
-
10-15-23 09:46 #38914Regular Member

Posts: 12Is this mindful wellness?
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 22:29 #38913Banned Member

Posts: 311I saw Jessica today and she is outstanding. I felt like getting the hour but often I regret that as girls will get me off at 20 min and I just don't feel like having another 40 min of uninspired rubbing, it gets old. Jessica knew exactly how to use the hour with some pretty solid massage technique and starts working in some really nice teasing around the 20 min mark but incorporates it into the massage. Long story short I blew at the 55 minute mark. Possible that there's more on the menu too, and she is a cutie with a pretty nice bod. I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ridgely420
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 18:33 #38912Senior Member

Posts: 80Fragrance
Made another paid visit. Drew Linda and she looked charming. Good attitude and professional skills in massage. She knew how to play the boys and package. She got Jr hard and then oiled up to jerk it off. It didn't take long to finish me. Nice grip and speed. I exploded and she giggled. I felt a sleep for a minute while she went out to grab a hot towel and then was cleaning me.
-
10-11-23 22:47 #38911Senior Member

Posts: 454Something I've had happen a couple of times with a good shop, if it's a few minutes before my scheduled time and they have someone show up there wanting to get in, they've contacted me to see if I'm almost there, so they can keep my appointment; or if I'm going to be late they can service the walk in.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
Also, they could have simply called by accident when trying to make a note associated with your number, and hung up right away.
-
10-11-23 18:46 #38910Senior Member

Posts: 81Peaceful
Yeah miss Dboy with the hook ups, I need to not wait as long to see these girls.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
Went up yesterday and pulled Mimi. Had to wait 15 min on the table cause it was a bit busy for I think two of them. Note the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling. Cute girl and a good massage overall. She had a school girl type top with midriff showing a fit body with a jeans type skirt. Not much teasing on back till she wiped me down and tickled fingers over me. She asked what I want and was def overeager and went 120 for nude CBJ. She left and got the saranwrap and got up on table. Didn't want to really daty which maybe seemed open (for maybe more money) but had some nice tits to grab and squeeze. After the pop she massaged my head and shoulders for about 10 min and cut the massage over after about 50 min. Overall a decent massage, rushed CBJ, and the location is a little rough with the main street and the interior set up. 70 for the hr and 120 tip, but will prob not return with Lala gone.
-
10-11-23 16:29 #38909Senior Member

Posts: 4910 Elm Street. Ask for Angela. $100 tip $70 house fee. Not FS but was able to enjoy every inch of her before SF.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:26 #38908Senior Member

Posts: 80Mountain Rd Burlington CFS
There's an older Korean woman working at a spa on Mountain Rd in Burlington. Apparently, the massage parlor goes by multiple names: Asia Tui Na, Oriental body work, and T&J spa. I paid $60 for a half hour and the woman asked if I wanted a table shower. I respectfully declined her offer. When she came back to the room I was butt naked on the massage table with an erect penis. I elected to skip the massage, so she asked me if I wanted to have sex for $200. I agreed and gave her the money. She had a nice, thin body and a flat ass. We did CFS (BBFS was denied) for about 10 minutes until I came in the condom. The place is very clean and comfortable.
-
10-10-23 19:28 #38907Senior Member

Posts: 72Tender
I'm sorry if I missed it but where are you taking about?
Originally Posted by MammaryGlands
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:22 #38906Senior Member

Posts: 531I made an appointment.
Originally Posted by FlynNY56
[View Original Post]
I also have to add something that happened after I posted below. I usually use a "second number" app but this time I used my work mobile phone. About an hour after I got back to work I noticed I had a missed call from the AMP. No voicemail was left and I have no idea why they'd call me, but that's a big no-no to me, so other mongers should be aware. Use a burner phone or some kind of second number app.
-
10-10-23 16:14 #38905Regular Member

Posts: 1Watertown?
Up visiting from Baltimore for a couple nights. Staying in Watertown and looking for a good massage. Found a place on Mt auburn and was told Jessica and Yuli (SP?) are there today. Worth partaking? TIA for all help.
-
10-10-23 15:21 #38904Senior Member

Posts: 473Trt
Go on trt you'll have wood all day.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 15:06 #38903Senior Member

Posts: 274There have been a few in the past in "MA-Other Areas".
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:51 #38902Senior Member

Posts: 90Did you make an appointment or walk in?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:21 #38901Senior Member

Posts: 531Maple st Stoneham
Decided to try out the new Maple st AMP, first reported on by user Sebastian6.
Had a bit of trouble finding the right entrance; if you park in the lot and go to the front of the building, the doors are locked and there's no doorbell. I knocked and stood there for a minute, feeling very exposed. Eventually a woman came to the door and pointed to the side of the building, where their real entrance is. Note that you cant get into the lot from Maple St, you have to turn onto Oakland Ave and youll then see the lot on your right. Also, they are only advertising on bedpage in the body rubs section.
Was met at the door by an attractive enough woman, probably in her 40's, wearing a sexy red dress and a lot of makeup, more than I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Opted for an hour, she put oil on without me asking but I was ok with it. Massage was actually pretty good. After a while there was a tease for a couple of minutes, then on the flip she asked if I wanted FS (just made a jerking motion with her hips). I was only there for a BJ though; she asked for $100 and I agreed. But then she was about to start, and she hadn't taken anything off, so I asked her too and she wanted another $20, which I agreed to. I figured that in these inflationary times, a naked BJ for $120 was worth it.
She started by immediately licking and sucking my balls for a good 5 minutes. I didn't have any viagra with me today, and being an older guy, even this didn't get me aroused at all. But I was excited at the possibility of getting a BBBJ. Alas, after the ball sucking, she put on a condom and started sucking my limp dick. As some of you know, getting old is tough, and I was frustrated at my limp dick. She kept sucking and got me going a bit, but I was only at half-mast. But she put in a mighty effort, and stayed with it until I finished. Then she massaged my legs for a few more minutes, before cleaning me up with the hot facecloth. The only con was that I got shorted by about 10 minutes, but I didn't complain based on the effort she put into the BJ.
Total damage $70 house + $120. I should have asked how much FS would be, sorry guys. At least you know it's on the table.









Reply With Quote




