Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 868
-
10-11-23 12:57 #388Senior Member

Posts: 1657Keep us up to date whether she's with visiting or not. Her add says she like to fuck all night. Looks like she's got a roommate too. With those big legs looks like she just lost the use of her legs otherwise they'd be skinny. Any mention of a BBJ? I didn't see it in her add.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:25 #387Senior Member

Posts: 60Crossed over from the SD forum
Ace is actually the one that has posted about her but it was on the San Diego forums haha. Her original ad was on megapersonals but I hate using that site. I’ve been meaning to check her out ever since. I've exchanged some messages with her. She seems a little ditzy thru text but I just haven't had the time to lock in a session quite yet.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 15:10 #386Senior Member

Posts: 1657Azul
Checked out her addy. She don't look too bad but I googled her number and seems she's very new to the game. Not even one review of her. How you found that addy is beyond me.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:55 #385Senior Member

Posts: 91Share the link / contact?
I'll be in the area this week and would love to make a deposit with her.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:53 #384Senior Member

Posts: 60Recently moved to the area
What's good everyone. Just moved here from SD where I was spoiled for so many damn years. Looks like there's a lot of gems in the IE though and I'm excited to explore. Has anyone seen Amanda? I'm very interested in the massage and BBBJ combo. That's my weakness and it looks like she does doubles sometimes which is long overdue for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/157157294
My list so far includes checking out Elizabeth from the escorts thread, Karla & friends and a hot wheelchair girl named Azul LOL. Feel free to let me know who are the must sees! I've been doing as much research as I can. Cheers fellas and thank you in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/157179174
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/9099270931
-
10-08-23 17:43 #383Senior Member

Posts: 41Atf potential.
I'm still day dreaming about this cute little' Nubian I creampied last week. 21 year old 5'5" with dimples. Found her on LC of all places. She was in a skin tight fishnet and gave me a hug and kiss when I walked through the door. I've been doing this a long time and can instantly tell how the date will go from the first impression. Her eye contact, smile, small talk and constant touching immediately put me at ease - "today was going to be a good day!" I changed into my birthday suit and she did the same, but strangely left her stilettos on then got down on her knees and started blowing soft kisses to my shaft and ball sack. I felt myself instantly harden up like a cold bag of ice!
She teased the shaft a little more and then I felt my tip go inside her warm wet mouth. Her head started bobbing up & down rhythmically and I could hear the familiar "sluuuuuuuuurp. " as she tried to keep her saliva from dripping all over the floor. Then she'd go right back to bobbing up and down the full length of the shaft, great BBBJ technique, sloppy with great suction. I just love when they edge the shaft up & down with their lips working it all the way to the balls, then you feel the tongue roll all the way back to the top, your head falls back and when she gets back up to the tip you catch her sultry watery eyes briefly before she dives back down - "look ma', no hands!" The umpteenth time she did this, I almost lost it and shot one right there in her eye!
Before the main event, I laid her on her back and locked her stilettos together somewhere near her head (Hmmm. So that's why she left them on), this opened up her bald pussy lips, glistening, ready for my face plant. I dove in with no reservations, since it was young, bald, tight and clean. I pulled all my special pussy eating moves out of my magic bag of tricks and soon had her coooing, purring and thighs quivering like she was doing the Makerena! "Put it in me papi. " is all the invitation I needed to send my throbbing engorged mushroom tip bursting through her sugar walls. I put my back into it too and she clawed my ass hanging on to dear life like she'd just stepped off a ledge. She'd awakened the animal in me and I wasn't taking any prisoners, this naughty girl was going to remember this "beating" for a long time!
I started counting sheep when she pulled me in for a DFK and our tongues started mingling & wrestling for dominance. It took all my toe curling & will power to keep from exploding deep into her fallopian tubes. All I wanted to do was make it to doggy to look at that view from behind, but she wrapped her calves around my waist and locked me into place (again, with the stilettos), she wasn't letting me escape that grip. Her wanton eyes spoke the words I never heard "cum in me!" A volcano exploded below my waist and I felt wave after wave of baby cream drain out of me, I was locked into place, I couldn't pull out, no half measures, full throttle!
I peeled myself off wondering who this mystery woman was. Just laying there, naked, white baby cream pouring out of her with her friggin' stilettos still strapped on! The thought crossed my mind to grab my phone and capture the scene, but I was in a momentary stupefying trance, "no power!" as my Mexican homies like to say. After clean-up, all I remember was "I'm texting you my real number" as I wobbled out the door!
(Damage $180 for hhr + $100 for the upgrades, no clock, no fuss).
The freak just text me, "I want some more of that delicious dick. " along with the pic below inviting me for dessert, before dinner!
-
10-06-23 10:13 #382Senior Member

Posts: 115I would love some digits brother, for science hahaha.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 11:05 #381Senior Member

Posts: 1388Alani and hot friends
Barebacked her a few times last year. She was so skinny. Check out her pre-pregnancy pics with an impressive thigh gap. My last creampie date was at this nasty Notel called Red Carpet Motel on Baker St in Ontario. Tiny parking space so I just parked at the Carl's Jr across the street. She has been CIP finish with pics and video from the start. Negotiate your own rates. She is just too big for me now so I am not interested in some preggo action with her. I have a UTR white girl who is only 2 months along and still very skinny without any noticeable bump. Still sexy asf while cloning.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
Like I said before she introduced me to her best friend, an 18 yo redhead named Emma and I also banged her. Then as per usual, these girls fight over some Tyrone so they broke up and hate each other now and are slugging it out on SM ha ha ha. Anyway, I continued banging Emma who then introduced another 18 yo girl with killer jugs named Bella, and I just fucked her in Ontario last month. Her tits are unreal!
So the moral of the story here like I have always said again and again is that a hot chick hoe always has hot friends who are also hoes but don't know it yet. So when you creampie a girl like Alani make sure you ask her to introduce you to some UTR chicks. She already has your number on your phone so the UTR can just text you directly.
-
10-04-23 00:05 #380Senior Member

Posts: 172I texted this Alini chick and she told me that she is pregnant, she sent me a few picks and she is about 7 months. Along. She is BBFS cip for about 350.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 15:41 #379Senior Member

Posts: 1657DP with who?
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 13:56 #378Senior Member

Posts: 36Who are you trying to DP?
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 11:05 #377Senior Member

Posts: 149Dp
Anyone in the temecula area up for a DP this AM.
-
09-08-23 02:53 #376Senior Member

Posts: 184Please reread. I'm not saying taking a single dose of a week regimen. There are single dosage treatments of STDs available and real medical articles showing treatment rates. And yes I know it doesn't treat every STD that's why I said "several" not "all".
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 11:07 #375I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I'm not a biologist though everyone learns that taking one pill may kill off 99% of the bacterial colony leaving 1%. Those may have some special feature or mutation that allowed them to survive and that is the population that will grow and thrive.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 06:23 #374Senior Member

Posts: 195I'm not here to rage against lgbt. Regardless of your understanding of someone else's community, it doesn't change antibiotics abuse being a bad idea. Studies are not medical advice. Maybe if you took antibiotics prophylaxis daily and did regular check ups this could work, but taking just one is haphazard and endangers yourself first and foremost. I'm here to talk about women and hobby related things, not politics.
Originally Posted by KathmanDouche
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






