Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 29335
-
10-10-23 21:25 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 238Lavendar Ess Oil!
Yes it is top rate in all categories. Be nice to the girls as they are beautiful, talented, and not clock watchers. Be patient and come back if you arrive and they are full as word is getting out about how good this place is.
Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 19:46 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 498He said the location in the title of his post. Bobo is the providers name FYI. Then Google the other name in the title and there's your answer. And yes, I know I could have just as easily given it up just now but that wouldn't be any fun. .
Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:32 #22088Regular Member

Posts: 3It's at the top of my list currently.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:29 #22087Regular Member

Posts: 3The Art place is worthy.
Originally Posted by JustABusta
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:28 #22086Regular Member

Posts: 3Dying to know this location. PM or give me a hint? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JackC69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:10 #22085Regular Member

Posts: 5I've been curious about this place thanks.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:03 #22084Regular Member

Posts: 5South side
Someone wanted to know if places on the south side. The Art place is worthy of checking out.
-
10-10-23 17:00 #22083Regular Member

Posts: 5The Art place is worthy.
Originally Posted by JustABusta
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:55 #22082Regular Member

Posts: 5Location?
Wondering if you might want to share the location or give me a hint LOL?
Originally Posted by JackC69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:02 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 41I haven't been and don't know any details but Coco at Eye A Mia / Oriental on Madison is headed back there in a couple of weeks and said to drop by for a table shower.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:20 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 171Sorry, meant this post for another group. Delete if need be.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:39 #22079Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-10-23 13:03 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone been able to connect with either of these?
Tried setting something up with her but she hasn't been the greatest with communication.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/834990761845
Her ad has odd written all over it, but texted her anyway. She seem to communicate okay and sent a pic. Still seems weird so staying away for the moment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/087370746226
-
10-10-23 12:30 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 290Sunflower Madison Ave.
The last time I visited Sunflower on Madison, there was a pair of wet shower slippers on the floor inside the room. I should have asked then, but neglected to do so. Does Sunflower have a table shower? If yes, is it free and any good?
-
10-10-23 01:08 #22076Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Visited a new spa
I was driving and noticed a little massage spa ad on the side of the road. I instantly made a you turn and went in to check it out. As I was talking to the manager I heard one of you call asking for specials LOL. Cmon now we all now the basic pricing. But actually the price for a half hour massage here is $50. The manager looks ok but the other helper is 7/10. Great body and is thick. Too bad this place has no HE HJ or anything. I did spank her and squeezed her big cheeks while I was getting a 10/10 massage. For this treason alone I might return once in a while. This will be after I'm done with an Asian elsewhere LOL. The name was oriental foot spa in Greenwood.











Reply With Quote




