Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22095
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Lavender Essential Oil Spa on South East Street. The location is relatively private, the place is clean, and the service is top rate (IMHO).
    It's at the top of my list currently.

  2. #22094
    Quote Originally Posted by JustABusta  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, looking for advice on a few good ones on the south side. Hoping for ones that don't mind some free roaming and don't rush. I've been to a couple that were very businesslike or robotic. Thanks in advance!
    The Art place is worthy.

  3. #22093
    Quote Originally Posted by JackC69  [View Original Post]
    The rumors are true. She is very outgoing and worth the trip. I took the half hour and laid down. She cleaned my hands with wipes which is always a good sign of fun times to come. After starting a quick massage I looked up and was impressed with the view. She wasted no time and did not negotiate for BBBJ and CFS. It was a quick visit with $40 hhr and what ever donation you wanted to put into her pocket.
    Dying to know this location. PM or give me a hint? Thanks!

  4. #22092
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I was driving and noticed a little massage spa ad on the side of the road. I instantly made a you turn and went in to check it out. As I was talking to the manager I heard one of you call asking for specials LOL. Cmon now we all now the basic pricing. But actually the price for a half hour massage here is $50. The manager looks ok but the other helper is 7/10. Great body and is thick. Too bad this place has no HE HJ or anything. I did spank her and squeezed her big cheeks while I was getting a 10/10 massage. For this treason alone I might return once in a while. This will be after I'm done with an Asian elsewhere LOL. The name was oriental foot spa in Greenwood.
    I've been curious about this place thanks.

  5. #22091

    South side

    Someone wanted to know if places on the south side. The Art place is worthy of checking out.

  6. #22090
    Quote Originally Posted by JustABusta  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, looking for advice on a few good ones on the south side. Hoping for ones that don't mind some free roaming and don't rush. I've been to a couple that were very businesslike or robotic. Thanks in advance!
    The Art place is worthy.

  7. #22089

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackC69  [View Original Post]
    The rumors are true. She is very outgoing and worth the trip. I took the half hour and laid down. She cleaned my hands with wipes which is always a good sign of fun times to come. After starting a quick massage I looked up and was impressed with the view. She wasted no time and did not negotiate for BBBJ and CFS. It was a quick visit with $40 hhr and what ever donation you wanted to put into her pocket.
    Wondering if you might want to share the location or give me a hint LOL?

  8. #22088
    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    The last time I visited Sunflower on Madison, there was a pair of wet shower slippers on the floor inside the room. I should have asked then, but neglected to do so. Does Sunflower have a table shower? If yes, is it free and any good?
    I haven't been and don't know any details but Coco at Eye A Mia / Oriental on Madison is headed back there in a couple of weeks and said to drop by for a table shower.

  9. #22087
    Sorry, meant this post for another group. Delete if need be.

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to connect with either of these?

    Tried setting something up with her but she hasn't been the greatest with communication.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/834990761845

    Her ad has odd written all over it, but texted her anyway. She seem to communicate okay and sent a pic. Still seems weird so staying away for the moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/087370746226

  10. #22086
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #22085
    Anyone been able to connect with either of these?

    Tried setting something up with her but she hasn't been the greatest with communication.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/834990761845

    Her ad has odd written all over it, but texted her anyway. She seem to communicate okay and sent a pic. Still seems weird so staying away for the moment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...-/087370746226

  12. #22084

    Sunflower Madison Ave.

    The last time I visited Sunflower on Madison, there was a pair of wet shower slippers on the floor inside the room. I should have asked then, but neglected to do so. Does Sunflower have a table shower? If yes, is it free and any good?

  13. #22083
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Visited a new spa

    I was driving and noticed a little massage spa ad on the side of the road. I instantly made a you turn and went in to check it out. As I was talking to the manager I heard one of you call asking for specials LOL. Cmon now we all now the basic pricing. But actually the price for a half hour massage here is $50. The manager looks ok but the other helper is 7/10. Great body and is thick. Too bad this place has no HE HJ or anything. I did spank her and squeezed her big cheeks while I was getting a 10/10 massage. For this treason alone I might return once in a while. This will be after I'm done with an Asian elsewhere LOL. The name was oriental foot spa in Greenwood.

  14. #22082

    Original Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.
    Thanks, theyre both DTF for sure.

  15. #22081
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I have not visited Sweet lately nor have I seen any recent posts about the establishment, so I checked in with the owner. Within the confines of the translator app, here is the limited information that she provided. She said Jessica, Jin, and Mimi are there. All girls are very nice and interactive. She told me that Jessica has a big sexy ass and a small chest. She mentioned that Jin has medium-sized boobs. Sorry fellas, not the same Mimi as before, darn it. Happy hunting!
    Stopped by today and was told Jessica was back in NY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape