Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 498 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
    Funny thing.

    I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.

    So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.

    I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.

  2. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!
    Did you do incall?

  3. #5695

    Citrene. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay a deposit?
    I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!

  4. #5694

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
    That whole site is a joke.

  5. #5693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    LOL. Literally

    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376

    Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?

  6. #5692
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376

    Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?

  7. #5691

    Sammy

    Finally met Sammy. New favorite big boobs big butt very nice. CBJ then doggy. I will be repeating often with her.

  8. #5690

    Deposit?

    Did you pay a deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.

  9. #5689

    Fake Ad

    Here's the fake.

    Visit at your own risk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/west-ashley-safe-real-discreet/996310409885

    Actually years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jeni-getz-1-843-412-9650/31091387

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    She's a thug. Use to strip in MB. Hangs with a rough crew. Not well liked by a group for flipping on a couple of people. Has one flat tire. Good sources say she over promises and under delivers. I have heard that she will rip you off if the opportunity arises. Do yourself a favor and don't. Also, has some other posts with fake pics.

  10. #5688

  11. #5687

    Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    Yes a friend of mine said it was a great visit. He was able to get 3 position and was not rush. The girl on pics was not 💯 but the one using the number was smoking hot from what I was showed. He said be would definitely revisit. I'm thinking the damage was 1. 4 but she stated it was well worth it.
    Thanks I'm definitely going to try to set something up now.

  12. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/197183514409

    Interested in checking this one out. Anyone ever partake?
    Yes a friend of mine said it was a great visit. He was able to get 3 position and was not rush. The girl on pics was not 💯 but the one using the number was smoking hot from what I was showed. He said be would definitely revisit. I'm thinking the damage was 1. 4 but she stated it was well worth it.

  13. #5685

    Colombian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/197183514409

    Interested in checking this one out. Anyone ever partake?

  14. #5684

    No way

    She's a thug. Use to strip in MB. Hangs with a rough crew. Not well liked by a group for flipping on a couple of people. Has one flat tire. Good sources say she over promises and under delivers. I have heard that she will rip you off if the opportunity arises. Do yourself a favor and don't. Also, has some other posts with fake pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac123  [View Original Post]
    She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522

  15. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac123  [View Original Post]
    She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522
    Many negative reviews on here. Not seen a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape