Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7467
-
10-10-23 09:42 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 47Funny thing.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.
So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.
I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.
-
10-10-23 09:37 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 47Did you do incall?
Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:45 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 167Citrene. Deposit
I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:39 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 573Lmao
That whole site is a joke.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:28 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 169LOL. Literally
She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 20:20 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 47https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376
Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?
-
10-07-23 06:53 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 92Sammy
Finally met Sammy. New favorite big boobs big butt very nice. CBJ then doggy. I will be repeating often with her.
-
10-05-23 10:12 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 871Deposit?
Did you pay a deposit?
Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:21 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 98Fake Ad
Here's the fake.
Visit at your own risk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/west-ashley-safe-real-discreet/996310409885
Actually years ago.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jeni-getz-1-843-412-9650/31091387
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 19:42 #5688Regular Member

Posts: 21She's back
Sammy is back gents.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...374/6897991415
-
10-02-23 15:49 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 176Colombian
Thanks I'm definitely going to try to set something up now.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 15:00 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes a friend of mine said it was a great visit. He was able to get 3 position and was not rush. The girl on pics was not 💯 but the one using the number was smoking hot from what I was showed. He said be would definitely revisit. I'm thinking the damage was 1. 4 but she stated it was well worth it.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:57 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 176Colombian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/197183514409
Interested in checking this one out. Anyone ever partake?
-
10-01-23 18:28 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 98No way
She's a thug. Use to strip in MB. Hangs with a rough crew. Not well liked by a group for flipping on a couple of people. Has one flat tire. Good sources say she over promises and under delivers. I have heard that she will rip you off if the opportunity arises. Do yourself a favor and don't. Also, has some other posts with fake pics.
Originally Posted by BigMac123
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 13:10 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 160Many negative reviews on here. Not seen a good one.
Originally Posted by BigMac123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




