Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5382
-
10-10-23 14:51 #3462Regular Member

Posts: 17Asian Mya
I visited her this morning. Very good massage at $240 and I would go there just for that. She is from Thailand. So anyway, pad the $240 for the hour, got on the table and she covered me with a towel and started the massage which was very good. About 15 minutes in to the massage, she removed the towel. When she was at the head of the table, I rubbed up on her legs and butt with occasional light rubbing of her puss through the panties and it was delightful even though she was still totally clothed in a blouse and long silky skirt at this point. She eventually lost top and the dress and was down to a very pretty set of matching bra and panties. She started the reach under and the ball tickle and at that point, I asked her if she would be willing to switch places. She agreed, took off the bra and panties and laid on the table face up. Got some of the massage oil and started working on the clit and I could tell she was liking that as she was getting very wet. She started giving me a HJ with oil at that time and this is when I said, I'd like to fuck her and got a straight NO. Well, thought I'd ask for a BJ and her response right away was, "I don't do that". She came a couple of times from the clit play and then asked me to get back on the table where she finished me off with a HJ, cleaned me up and finished the massage on the front side. As I keep on saying, the massage itself is very good and the pussy plan and HJ was only an extra $40. Not sure I'll return but she may please you and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 12:02 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 529Different Mya
The original post was asking about Asian Mya.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 05:48 #3460Banned Member

Posts: 518Black Mya
Yes she is hot. Petite body with perky boobs. Will do it all but for a steep price. Wants 300 for BBBJ and CFS. Much more for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Swimmer17
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
10-09-23 11:08 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah, I never understood the glowing reviews she gets. I actually laughed during our session because she was trying to act sexy while telling me how she never does extras and then goes on to talk about her three date rule. I had asked for a lapdance at the start and she side stepped it. Later on she starts talking about lapdances and that if I want one next time to let her know beforehand. She also definitely will look up your phone history, so use a burner with her haha.
Originally Posted by Berndsd27
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 20:39 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 60Yoniara
Had Yoniara on my to do list for a while. Finally the stars aligned and when I texted her she was very responsive and we made an appointment for in like two hours.
Head over, park, and text here. A few minutes later I get the go ahead to come in.
Yoniara is a sexy lady with a pretty face. Tits are nice, B cup size and natural. She got pretty eyes.
Friendly but a bit reserved, which didn't help with the vibe. Her English is just ok to get by but there were quite a few misunderstandings.
The room is pretty large, with lots of features. A lounger, massage table, a sex swing from the ceiling wrapped up at this time, a little well stocked bar and fridge.
I booked the HHR and decided to start without the massage and get going. Sat on the table when she came in and that threw her off a bit.
We got the session going with her starting to stroke me a bit. There is no kissing, she dropped her top and after a while I asked for the bottoms to come off and after sanitizing my hands she removed them so I could touch her pussy on the outside.
We just never really vibed, unfortunately. She put in some effort but the HJ was relatively mechanical. The short slide was good. Eventually she made me cum all over her hands and that was it. Little clean up, a few minutes of a mediocre massage and then off to the shower.
Wouldn't repeat at that price point (HR is 280, HHR is 180 and that is the base rate without any upgrades).
-
10-08-23 19:33 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 47Mya in Kearny Mesa
Had a strong Asian itch and recently saw Angel in Northpark who was absolutely amazing BTW. Was looking to see Mya. Has anyone seen her?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mya-28537.html
-
10-08-23 08:56 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 380$$. 5 for an hr fbsm. There's a higher charge for "nuru", which I didn't bite on since it's just for oil and slides on a table, not real nuru. Afterwards she did offer up her real (direct) number. So in hindsight, the communication through CL was likely a booker of sorts.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 20:37 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 274Pricey at 1. 5 for hf, 2. 5 for 1 hr. Extra 1. 0 for nude slides.
Originally Posted by TheseDelights
[View Original Post]
No other upgrades, YMMV.
-
10-07-23 14:00 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 529Haven't met her, but image search revealed a few ads under a different phone number.
Originally Posted by TheseDelights
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ego/155545153.
Pricey and wants photo I'd.
I'd probably contact her through her CL ad and negotiate extras in person.
-
10-07-23 11:46 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 115That first girl looks just my type. What was the damage? Any extras available?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 19:16 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 278I miss Thai Nina. I'm almost certain she retired but I was regular of her for quite some. If she is still operating under the radar please let me know. Loved that slim body and those big brown nips 🤤.
Originally Posted by Dean14
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 11:23 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 380Anna
First link is legit. Pics are real. Location in Mira Mesa / Miramar. Shower available in apartment set up. Offers legit modalities as well as FBSM and nuru. Got nude on the flip. Great HE release with MT.
Originally Posted by SurfGuy88
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 17:39 #3450Regular Member

Posts: 4Thai Nat or Natta
The Thai provider in Hillcrest worked out of Park Blvd. She did disappear maybe 2016. The other Nat referred to by another reply is a different person who I saw at a high rise downtown. She is not Thai and I'm my opinion doesn't offer as good of a session as Thai Nat. Thai Nat's ending was superb and I loved how she crawled all over my body while doing the massage. She would sit between my legs for the finish and was really into it. Miss that Nat. Unfortunately most of the Thai providers from that era who did a good massage and also a nice finish have disappeared or become therapeutic only. Good memories of several though.
Originally Posted by JDRacer74
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 13:48 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 139I saw her once about 2 years ago. It looks like she's raised her prices a ton since then. I think it was $180 for fully nude back then. Now her ad says $250 topless which is kind crazy. Anyway she seemed nice enough and didn't mind touching too much but she wasn't as welcoming as some other girls. Nothing worth repeating.
Originally Posted by PJuice
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 20:27 #3448Banned Member

Posts: 3075Roxan. New Little House Favorite
Getting FS is an added bonus with independents and at nonFS spas. I'm a FBSM kind of guy and love the mutual pleasures and sensual touch of a beautiful woman. Roxan is my new favorite at the Little House. Those are her pictures in the ad. Her booty and body is how I like it. Her face is beautiful. I also love that long hair. As mentioned and reported by mongers, Roxan is cute and the shy type. I saw her for the first time and we had mutual attraction instantly. Her massage is mainly soft / light touch but I don't go see independents for the massage. I want to be touched and pleasured by beautiful women. She didn't do any slides before the main event so I asked if that was on the menu and is extra because of the special and she said for me, No. LOL. She told me to let her know what I like during my sessions. I didn't push much as it was our first time meeting but I will definitely be repeating. Beautiful face, beautiful smile and a sensual time. I will be seeing her regularly. Thanks Roxan!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...bs/-29325.html









Reply With Quote





