Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 37354
-
10-10-23 06:55 #29479Senior Member

Posts: 612Years ago
I saw her years ago and she had the same verification system. I met her at a board get together in Livonia with some others so she was good with no drivers license. She was ok. Tall for sure. Average performance. She wasn't 4 $ back then!
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 21:24 #29478Senior Member

Posts: 68I think legit
LOL oh I wasn't even thinking about that until now. But she does have some reviews on the escort board and also on TER. The only problem is she needs a selfie and a picture of your drivers license to see her. Idk about that.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 20:54 #29477Senior Member

Posts: 929Been on eros for 15 years. I'm sure TER has reviews.
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 20:51 #29476Senior Member

Posts: 246Sure looks like a dude with boobs to me. Try it out and report back.
Originally Posted by Megatron81
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 20:32 #29475Senior Member

Posts: 68Vivienne leigh
Has anyone seen this one?
https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...278.htm?cat=83
-
10-09-23 20:25 #29474Senior Member

Posts: 96Best Monger Scene
There may be differing opinions from other well-traveled mongers, but my top suggestion would be Toronto. Not in the USA, but a wide-open AMP scene and the Canadian dollar is around 75 cents USA And the escort scene is also great. If you want to stay in the states, New York Manhattan mid-town tops them all, but it's also the most expensive going for 'tween $$$ and $$ for a nice young Korean / Japanese / Chinese gal. Almost as good is Phoenix. Lower prices but not as good a selection of AMPs. Dallas and Orlando were great at the start of the year, but both have had major busts that have winnowed down the options. I haven't been in San Diego for a cupla years, but their board indicates some good action. None in Michigan compare with the best, but if I'm wrong let me know. I'm only talking about AMPs. Most cities have great UTR, but they're harder to find without some guidance. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 20:15 #29473Senior Member

Posts: 194Tai Chi Livonia
Avoid by all means. Absolutely terrible everything.
-
10-09-23 17:57 #29472Regular Member

Posts: 7Thai Massage and Spa
Any reviews? This is the place on Northwester and Middlebelt.
I went in once but did not get a good feeling. I asked for 30 minutes. Was told that would be back only as she needed 1 hr for a full body massage.
Got the impression nothing was going to be available on the flip because of that.
-
10-09-23 17:33 #29471Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian elite massage, commerce.
Wasn't that great. Not a very good massage, 50+ lady, only one working. Answered the phone twice while in the room. No teasing, flip, I was hard. She put lube on it from the bottle, but kept putting my own hand on it, she made me jerk myself off. Wouldn't touch me, tipped $20 and left. Wouldn't repeat.
-
10-09-23 16:00 #29470Senior Member

Posts: 178Apartment vs AMP
Favorite apartment?
-
10-09-23 14:58 #29469Senior Member

Posts: 929No inside info. The sticker on the door and the renovation on the north end says they need a Certificate of Occupancy. That usually means they didn't apply for a permit correctly. Although I am a bit surprised Livonia continues to allow new Massage Parlors. Hopefully it's not a zoning violation.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 12:03 #29468Senior Member

Posts: 195Best Monger Scene
I'm going to be traveling soon (pretty open to anywhere in the country). I prefer massage parlors but am open to other options as well. What city has the best monger scene in the country?
-
10-09-23 09:50 #29467Senior Member

Posts: 120B and K 4 hand specifics
Yeah, I looked back and didn't see any specifics. Just that they are a lot of fun and Kendra is nice and cute. Both super nice. I don't want to overstep and ask for something or go down the wrong path with them. Thank you and any details would be great and much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 07:32 #29466Senior Member

Posts: 122She has retired guys and is out of the area. She truly was a gem.
Originally Posted by TyroneBigs
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 15:45 #29465Regular Member

Posts: 19There is a backdoor, bigger parking lot I park all the way towards the back then go through the back.
Originally Posted by LunasMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





