Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 10631
-
10-11-23 10:55 #7631Banned Member

Posts: 2940She told me 350.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:46 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 37Chloe J is now banned also.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 00:27 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 135BB AMP's
It's usually only specific ladies who are willing to do BBFS, it's almost never shop-wide (closest thing we had there was with the k-girl agency but they didn't last the summer). Not to mention the girls always getting shuffled around to different locations every month or so to keep it fresh.
Originally Posted by HeyDont
[View Original Post]
Almost all girls will do a HJ / BJ, a fair number do CFS, very few go BB. Unless you find one willing to play bare and get her number for updates on her location, it's almost always with a rubber.
-
10-11-23 00:11 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 135Red Sasha
What was her price to play? The ads on skip don't give any real price point, at least not for FS.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
I already have a girl who gives me BB, but she doesn't go for DATY and her message responses can be sporadic. It would be nice to add another girl to the mix when she's unavailable.
-
10-10-23 20:18 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 37Gemma G got banned.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 20:17 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 37I've seen her regularly. She used to flake alot, but she got her act together a few months back. She'll go bb but its an upcharge. Your upcharge may depend on your manners. I go no limits for 5 benji's & its just understood what I want & why she's there with me.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
Head game is good, pussy is good, ass is tight. If your little man is too fat, she make you stop & dump in her pussy.
-
10-09-23 22:42 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 443[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use our competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
A2
-
10-09-23 13:39 #7624Regular Member

Posts: 8Doodle
Doodlebuglizzie on tna can do BBFS. No mentioned of condom.
Anyone knows there are any BBFS duo providers?
-
10-09-23 12:44 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 155Columbians
There is a great influx of hot Columbians recently to our city.
Does anyone belongs to this thread? Any experiences?
-
10-09-23 10:58 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 230Always a good time
I've never had a bad time with her. She never runs on time so expect to wait 15 min are so but she always enthusiastic and vocal as can be, she will quit literally fuck your brains out and love every sec of it, I've Seen her at least 3 dozen times and never new she did Greek. I'm not a Greek guy but maybe I'll give it a shot with her. If you see her let me know how she was Greek wise that is. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 10:54 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 1143Red sasha
She's awesome. Didn't do greek at first, but like any good **** she has learned what guys want. Very tight little ass and will let you fill her up.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 23:33 #7620Banned Member

Posts: 2940Yep that's her thanks! Good experiences right?
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
I need to bust in an ass bad!
-
10-08-23 18:56 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 230Red sasha
Did not know she did Greek I may have to hit her up and try the island with her, is Greek good with her? And she is Romanian. At one point I seen her a lot, many conversations.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
With her.
-
10-08-23 18:52 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 230Chloe J and Gemma G
These appear to be the same person. How have no one brought that up before and both accounts have good rep why have two accounts and risk one getting banned.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 17:55 #7617Banned Member

Posts: 2940She's hot, but I am not dropping 6 bills for an hour.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





