Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 8276
-
10-10-23 17:21 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 444Varies
Most times she'll offer $150 for a HJ. Those can happen in the LDA. CBJ is typically part of her CFS deal which can be rather expensive. Only in the private rooms or OTC. Apparently some guys are paying $700 for 15 minutes in the rooms. Long time regulars are getting better deals sometimes.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:09 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 257Ava
Can someone please tell me what Ava's HJ and BJ rates are? Lap dance and / or room.
-
10-10-23 13:14 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 99I'm going to have to try that with her this weekend. Thanks for the idea. I wonder if she'd let me film our encounters? How do you ask for something like that, I'm curious now.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 17:09 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm a big fan of having the dancers lay back on the tables at Pandora's, it's a lot easier film your adventures also.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 16:34 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 281I recall Ava saying those booths came from Ricks when it closed down.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:51 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 444They all are bad
IDK but half the booths at Pandora's and Deja Vu seem like the seat isn't attached and you can her them slamming down when things get going.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 11:57 #5540Regular Member

Posts: 10Slow / dead Sunday evening
Went to Pandora's on this Sunday evening at around 3 and stayed till 5, it's the most boring 2 hrs I spent in recent times. Less people in the house and all dancers are lurking inside the locker rooms and show up for their stage turn and run back. Dancers won't even bother to come to me unless I throw some dollars on the stage when they dance even though there's literally no one to go to. Entice got some great dirty talk and hinted possibility of extras. Kenzie gave me a an uninterested / touch-me-not LD, Monse gave a great LD and HJ (she's the only star of the day) and I just bailed out of the eternity.
-
10-09-23 11:18 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 99They are extremely distracting. A couple aren't, but ATF Lola likes to bang against the wall anyway. Kind of hot.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 22:14 #5538I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I like vanilla shake a special.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 18:27 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 281Sugars
Is it just me or dose anyone else find the couches at sugars VIP distracting. During heavy thrusts they sound like they are going to fall apart.
-
10-08-23 16:27 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 444Sir Mix-a-Lot said "Dick's is the place were the cool hang out. " Used to run into dancers there more often than not.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 16:21 #5535I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I go to Pandora last night. See Alchemy.
She nice lady. Many tattoo. She talk dirty callme daddy. Suck wang good. She ride me. Call me daddy. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
I stop at Dick Drive after.
-
10-07-23 19:23 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 104Pandora
I did message them before I asked here but no answer.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 17:54 #5533I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy suck wang good. Let me cum in mouth.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 17:06 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 99Visa is still around just not as much. Seems to have moved to Vegas or is staying there part time with family.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





