Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 551 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 8264
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5549

    Faith

    Faith works a few nights a week.

    She loves to ride and will take nice deep strokes.

    CFS.

  2. #5548
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Most times she'll offer $150 for a HJ. Those can happen in the LDA. CBJ is typically part of her CFS deal which can be rather expensive. Only in the private rooms or OTC. Apparently some guys are paying $700 for 15 minutes in the rooms. Long time regulars are getting better deals sometimes.
    I no pay more than 300. Sometime she say yes. Most time she ignore me.

  3. #5547
    So when does she work anyways? Last couple times I looked online at the lineup currently working, she isn't on it. Bad luck or she went on vacation or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    So recently paid a visit to Pandoras and all the same faces as usual. Then this one girl caught my eye that I don't remember seeing before and reading for forum I can't find anything on her so does anyone have any info on a girl, pretty sure her name was Paisley? Day time worker, think I saw her walking out around 6.

    She had no tattoos that I could see and looked like she had long brown hair. Sometimes hard to see in that lighting. But she would get on the stage, do her short little dance, then get off the stage and put on a sweatshirt and go off and sit by herself in the corner close to where the entrance and exit is. She wouldn't even walk around and try to talk to or get dances from anyone. Eventually guys went up to throw a few dollars to her when she went on stage and then she started doing the rounds and talking to a lot of people.

    Anyone got any info on this girl? IG or whatever else maybe? Or just what does she do and charge in private or VIP. Any info greatly appreciated and DM is cool too.

  4. #5546

    Varies

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me what Ava's HJ and BJ rates are? Lap dance and / or room.
    Most times she'll offer $150 for a HJ. Those can happen in the LDA. CBJ is typically part of her CFS deal which can be rather expensive. Only in the private rooms or OTC. Apparently some guys are paying $700 for 15 minutes in the rooms. Long time regulars are getting better deals sometimes.

  5. #5545

    Ava

    Can someone please tell me what Ava's HJ and BJ rates are? Lap dance and / or room.

  6. #5544
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I'm a big fan of having the dancers lay back on the tables at Pandora's, it's a lot easier film your adventures also.
    I'm going to have to try that with her this weekend. Thanks for the idea. I wonder if she'd let me film our encounters? How do you ask for something like that, I'm curious now.

  7. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    They are extremely distracting. A couple aren't, but ATF Lola likes to bang against the wall anyway. Kind of hot.
    I'm a big fan of having the dancers lay back on the tables at Pandora's, it's a lot easier film your adventures also.

  8. #5542
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    IDK but half the booths at Pandora's and Deja Vu seem like the seat isn't attached and you can her them slamming down when things get going.
    I recall Ava saying those booths came from Ricks when it closed down.

  9. #5541

    They all are bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or dose anyone else find the couches at sugars VIP distracting. During heavy thrusts they sound like they are going to fall apart.
    IDK but half the booths at Pandora's and Deja Vu seem like the seat isn't attached and you can her them slamming down when things get going.

  10. #5540

    Slow / dead Sunday evening

    Went to Pandora's on this Sunday evening at around 3 and stayed till 5, it's the most boring 2 hrs I spent in recent times. Less people in the house and all dancers are lurking inside the locker rooms and show up for their stage turn and run back. Dancers won't even bother to come to me unless I throw some dollars on the stage when they dance even though there's literally no one to go to. Entice got some great dirty talk and hinted possibility of extras. Kenzie gave me a an uninterested / touch-me-not LD, Monse gave a great LD and HJ (she's the only star of the day) and I just bailed out of the eternity.

  11. #5539
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or dose anyone else find the couches at sugars VIP distracting. During heavy thrusts they sound like they are going to fall apart.
    They are extremely distracting. A couple aren't, but ATF Lola likes to bang against the wall anyway. Kind of hot.

  12. #5538
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sir Mix-a-Lot said "Dick's is the place were the cool hang out. " Used to run into dancers there more often than not.
    I like vanilla shake a special.

  13. #5537

    Sugars

    Is it just me or dose anyone else find the couches at sugars VIP distracting. During heavy thrusts they sound like they are going to fall apart.

  14. #5536
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandora last night. See Alchemy.

    She nice lady. Many tattoo. She talk dirty callme daddy. Suck wang good. She ride me. Call me daddy. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    I stop at Dick Drive after.
    Sir Mix-a-Lot said "Dick's is the place were the cool hang out. " Used to run into dancers there more often than not.

  15. #5535
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    I go to Pandora last night. See Alchemy.

    She nice lady. Many tattoo. She talk dirty callme daddy. Suck wang good. She ride me. Call me daddy. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    I stop at Dick Drive after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape