Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 31673
-
10-09-23 21:36 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 139Nina
Is there a link for her?
-
10-09-23 18:57 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 56Another if you like 'them SSBBW
Here's another one if you like them big (like 350 lb). She's advertising with a friend now who's as big as her (not sure if her friend offers cip but she probably does) Safe incall near I-drive.
Originally Posted by TtPopSikle
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/157046211
-
10-09-23 18:54 #25491Regular Member

Posts: 17Excessive Verbiage
Agree. I've never seen a provider use lingo that explicit in their ad.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 18:38 #25490Senior Member

Posts: 95Snow White? Caution
I had my eye on her too. But then I see 3 red flags.
Originally Posted by Eyesee11
[View Original Post]
1. there are different pics on the post. Not sure which woman you'd get, possible bait and switch.
2. Her post has explicit details.
3. no reviews.
How much is she asking?
-
10-09-23 17:36 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 31Intel on this one? She's in Kissimmee
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3215935810
I asked her to send me a tongue picture which she did send but I don't want to go where she's at. I rather do a car visit, she's at the knights inn. Last time I was there it was crazy, people fighting outside screaming at each other.
-
10-09-23 14:43 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 31Laurita A+
I had been trying to set something up with Laurita for some time and finally had the opportunity. She is much better looking in person, and has a great attitude. She opened the door in a little bustier outfit and LFK. We got ready for the session which started with BBBJ. From there everything was covered. CG, RCG, what a view. Finished with some time to spare, to which she offered a sensual massage and some good conversation. I would definitely repeat if in the area again.
-
10-09-23 14:26 #25487Senior Member

Posts: 51Sophy new digits
Sophy had to get a new number (929xxxx923) and will be arriving at 4 pm today if anyone has been looking for her.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 12:05 #25486Senior Member

Posts: 273Next Tues and Wed
I am going to be staying at one of the universal resorts next Tues and Wed. I am hoping to find a couple of reliable UTR ladies that would come to me. I am not from Florida and would love a little help. Are any of the agencies legit? If anyone has a sugar baby or utr that they think could be interested, please feel free to message me. They don't have to be utr or sugar babies, but definitely something decent and dependable. This is my only trip out of state this year! I am interested in possibly seeing Nina also, but I cannot find a link in the forum. Can somebody help me out with that also? Thanks RED.
-
10-09-23 10:40 #25485Senior Member

Posts: 158She is a good time. Search for Katie Kisses. Tons of reviews.
Originally Posted by Eyesee11
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 22:43 #25484Senior Member

Posts: 31Intel on this one anyone?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4076631558
Anyone know if she's worth it?
-
10-08-23 16:59 #25483Regular Member

Posts: 3Lmk
Lmk how this went.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 21:11 #25482Senior Member

Posts: 43Thats Skye
Yep, she's legit although the pics aren't her. She's cute in the face. Body is ok. I don't think she's in Altamonte either. More east close to UCF.
Originally Posted by OrlandoLearnee
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 20:44 #25481Senior Member

Posts: 48OMG finally
A dream worth having we need more like this in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Lhern1992
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 18:39 #25480Regular Member

Posts: 3Butterfly?
Also anyone been to butterfly recently how is she worth it??
-
10-07-23 16:57 #25479Regular Member

Posts: 26Skye
So I might be dreaming of Skye tonight.
Originally Posted by BlondeHunter
[View Original Post]
Anything I should be worried or concerned about?











Reply With Quote






