Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 1365 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27758

    Syn

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGem88  [View Original Post]
    She been posting off and on for a year or so. Quite responsive to text, standard rates, seem real to me. Contaced her recently but she only offer outcall. Hope to hear your feedback.
    I've been trying everyday since I made that post and all crickets. Other guys have seen her, not sure why she doesn't respond. I guess YMMV.

  2. #27757

    Rissa

    I have never heard anything on her other than she might be a rub and tug at best. She has been around awhile and can't find a reliable review that says anything positive.

    GregSmallDick Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen". Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.

  3. #27756

    Anyone remember or recognize UTR

    Trying to see if anyone remembers this one was UTR a couple years ago and is on and off depending on her situation went by Brooke or Brooklyn Latina looking chick pm if familiar have old number but wondering if anyone's seen recently? Has roses tattoo on shoulder. Sharonville, western hills areas I recall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8915.jpeg‎  

  4. #27755

    Queen Petty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/156805655

    Great service, room clean, head 8 pussy 8. Amateur porn star?

    Anyway she is a lot of fun and does what she says, something this hobby lacks.

    Be safe.

    SD513!

  5. #27754

    Queen Rissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. She could have went by something. Should be in the forum. PB.
    She has USA reviews, search Rissa.

    I have never seen her.

    https://callescort.org/513-817-1116

  6. #27753

    Rissa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. She could have went by something. Should be in the forum. PB.
    For some reason I want to say she used to go by Rissa or queen Rissa.

  7. #27752
    Used to go by Rissa, should be some reports on here about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".

    Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.

  8. #27751

    Brook

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55;6628991[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/156338349[/URL]

    Anyone have any info?
    I could be wrong, but I believe there were some cash and dash reports on her a while back. You might want to research in the Ripoff thread. I do remember that there was a ripoff artist in College Hill and she looks a lot like her.

    Take care and be safe!

  9. #27750

    Eastside Starr is back!

    If you are a senior member Please pm for digits. She is always amazing.

  10. #27749

    Been around

    She has been around for a while. And I believe she has gone by other names. Have not seen her. But it seems to me that I have seen reviews and I believe they said she had a nasty attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".

    Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.

  11. #27748

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".

    Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.
    She has been around for years. She could have went by something. Should be in the forum. PB.

  12. #27747

    Seen this for awhile.


  13. #27746

    Looks decent

    Can't seem to find any info. Doesn't look to have a name besides "Queen".

    Any info would be amazing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/5138171116

    SD out.

  14. #27745

    Update- Ashely Firefantasy confirmed!

    She will be checking in Saturday afternoon, then here all day Sunday and Monday.

    She'll be staying at an upscale hotel in West Chester. She is eager to see her old friends and to make some new ones! Again, use the number in the Tryst link below.

    The good dr.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me and asked me to get the word out that she wants to come down this weekend. Her plan is to be here from Friday evening through checkout Sunday. If folks can contact her in advance it would be very helpful, she wants to know she'll have enough business to justify the trip.

    Ashley was a fave of mine when she lived here- pretty, tight young bod and a great pleasing attitude. Great value and always performs well. I haven't seen her since spring, but her reviews have remained solid.

    Best contact is through her number on her Columbus tryst ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good dr.

  15. #27744

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by SackTap  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time finding a contact for her. Where should I be looking? Feel free to PM.

    Thanks.
    I can only assume this is the lady everyone is referencing. Never seen her myself though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/533580417898

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape