Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5330
-
10-07-23 12:48 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 48Update
There was one car in the Sky lot this AM. More interesting was the male sweeping whatever was on the floor out of the propped open door at YG Yang. Also this AM.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
Let's be careful out there!!
Ausable Out!
-
10-07-23 10:22 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 1862If you're not married or otherwise attached, just go in and check it out. Be mentally prepared to leave with just a massage if anything seems off. I can't speak for everyone, but I've never had to discuss specific details or compensation with the ladies and neither should you. Other things I'd be looking for. No table shower or she doesn't wash you junk. Lady looks way too young for an AMP and speaks perfect English. Wants to discuss extras before the massage gets underway. Setting up johns in an AMP is a lot of work (something LEO avoids like the plague) for a minimal return. I just don't see it for what amounts to misdemeanor charges. If the worst happens, shut up and lawyer up.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 06:00 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 132Empty pockets
I always go in with empty pockets. Only the cash for the massage. I do that for all the places I go.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 00:07 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 1674Just wait 1-2 days, and check the Lucas country bookings to see if any guys were picked up for soliciting. If not then it is not a setup. I can tell you none in the past three days, so likely clear. With that said it could be possible they run it for a week or two, get your ID while you are in the shower then you get an unwelcomed warrant later. So... If no arrests in the next 1-2 days just do not take anything but cash in and also park somewhere else.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 17:15 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 691It could be open. And you are just going there for a massage. Perfectly legal.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 15:51 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 153Is it a trap?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 15:22 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 1018Sky
The open sign was on today & I saw 3 cars in the lot!!
-
10-05-23 22:07 #3853Regular Member

Posts: 16Closed
Tuesday 10/3/23 went by YG Therapy and it was closed with a sign in the window. I went to Sky, no cars in the parking lot, and door locked. Closed. I had not heard of the raids.
-
10-04-23 12:15 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 132For being Toledo Saturday
With all the AMPs being busted by the LE because of the politics and elections, all that good stuff. Can anybody suggest a good private provider?
Hoping for $$ or less. Would appreciate any help I get. Just don't think it's safe to go to an AMP right now. Feel more than welcome to PM me. Thank you in advance.
-
10-04-23 12:12 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 132That's just wrong
People like you doing things like that to make the rest of us look bad. That's why there's the issues that we have these places. People like you screwed up for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
Wasn't going to say anything more. I read and think about it. I had to say something.
-
10-03-23 15:13 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 114What a douche bag. Karma is a real thing. Remember that.
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 14:11 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 153Have a link to the video?
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 14:03 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 147Forgot to add this.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/16...f1cd5ba2&ei=84#image=AA1 hxCBW.
Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo
[View Original Post]
1.
-
10-03-23 10:52 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 147Amp
I was just at Lee's a week ago (I know a lot has happened since then) and was turned down for F / s by an older (not as bad as Shrek though) worker. She said new owner doesn't allow FS anymore. Only He.
As for the new spa in Mi, I am definitely interested and would love some more intel!
-
10-03-23 06:19 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 120You should be banned
Taking secret video & removing condom without permission is going into dark territory. And this is saying something considering the level of degenerates the rest of us are.
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




