Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23846

    Ally Spa, FS now?

    Visited today, just looking for a rub and tug, first time there. Was surprised to see a security door in the hallway from the lobby. Drew Tina, nice body, C cups, nice legs and ass, not that pretty a face though. Looks about mid 30's yo 40.60 for 1 hr, nice therapeutic massage, better than most places I've been. Some teasing before the flip, but I didn't give any hint I was there for extras. On the flip, she stood over my head and reached down my chest, putting her boobs in my face several times. Finally Jr. Woke up when she was massaging my legs. She smiled and gave me the arm pump signal, but I said I just want HJ. She oiled me up and took her time, pulled her tits out and lifted her dress so I could see her panties a d that nice ass, and soft skin. Damage was 60/60. She said next time, BJ, OK? Will probably try again, was ok for first time visit, and was un rushed.

  2. #23845
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarven4  [View Original Post]
    Finger in the ass bud or digital anal probe according to RM slang.
    So the DAP term is not so commonly used on this forum. What we more easily associate with are the terms;.

    FIA = Finger In Ass (when the male customer fingers the female provider's anus).

    TUMA = Thumb Up My Ass (when the female provider fingers the male customer's anus).

    Prostrate (also when the female provider fingers the male customer's anus ALL THE WAY).

  3. #23844

    Cathy at Erma

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You may not post about Erma spa again

    A2

  4. #23843

    Gold Spa

    Went to Gold Spa specifically because I was interested in Latinas, and I got burned when I last went to Young Spa. The place felt very small compared to other places I've been. Met mamasan when I walked in, who was Asian, which had me worried at first. However, a thick booty Latina walked in while I was lying down on the massage table. She was pretty dark, almost black. She told me she was Colombian, but I could understand if some people would misreport her as being Ebony. Didn't get her name. Sorry, I know that matters to a lot of people, but I don't care very much. Limited English. Fake tits.

    Went for 30 minutes, got a not-bad massage for about 20, and then service that probably went over time. Service was okay. No kissing, CBJ, cowgirl, doggy, then done. Mostly worth it because I really wanted a thick Latina girl instead of a petite Asian woman, and in that regard, I was satisfied, though I probably wouldn't repeat. The view of that ass from doggy was heavenly, and after I finished and pulled out, she gave me a nice little shake as I marveled at her ass in my hands. I've definitely had better service with Asian women in massage parlors though.

  5. #23842
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    150-180 depending on services.
    Noted and thanks. Also, based on a couple more posts from others, I'm thinking Mesa and Ronson might be the best two places to enjoy girls in their 20's, or early 30's at most. That's what I'm getting at my two current top spotsi in OC that I mentioned.

    I've been at this for long enough to not care much about the massage component at FS places, so I typically cut to the chase and just do 30 minutes. That's plenty of pure play time for me, and I don't worry about getting a second pop. Just want to enjoy young cuties who provide BBBJ, DATY, DFK and CFS if they so desire.

  6. #23841
    Visited a couple places a few weeks ago.

    Ronson spa. Ended up with a girl named Monica. She claimed to be Korean but I'm 99% sure this is a lie since she can't speak it and has more of a Japanese accent. Looks to be mid 30's with an average (not skinny, not thick) build. Rubmaps reviews say she is 18-25 and when I called the reviewer out, he said "I was just going off what she said. LOL she don't look that young" - she asked me to leave a good review for her after the session but I acted like I don't know what she's talking about.

    Massage was almost non existent, negotiated BBBJ for 120. She was pretty enthusiastic and offered some LFK as well. Was able to talk her into camel slides but she was not into it at all so went back to BBBJ. Got to finish standing up with her on her knees and ended up giving her a facial because she didn't want it in her mouth.

    Probably won't repeat unless its a different provider but not a bad experience and cool to give a facial at an AMP.

    Mercury spa. Higher house fees than other places. Opted for 30 min. Didn't get the provider's name but she was a Korean lady likely in her 40's (could convince people that she's in her 30's). Definitely was not the same provider that has some reviews on rubmaps as far as I can tell. 0 massage at all, negotiated same price as above for BBBJ. BJ itself wasn't bad but had a lot of restrictions like wouldn't let me move / roam my hands or get too comfortable, wanted to do things her way. Couldn't get her to strip or do camel slides but it was still a nice edging BJ that made me shoot some pressure. Wouldn't repeat unless I hear of younger / hotter providers that are more accommodating.

  7. #23840

    Cathy at Erma

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is it, the next time you create a fake account to post about one of your places I will stop allowing any mention of them on the forum.

    I checked your history, you used to be a shill for 108. Unless you're trying to harm them I suggest you stop.

    A2

  8. #23839
    Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts


    Posts: 3

    Top 3 Spas- Mesa-Tiffany, Erma-Cathy, Ronson-Emma

    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #23838

    Fluff Posts = No Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicWand1  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl named Vivi at a popular spa. Thin girl with a sweet body. Tight little shaved pussy. Sucked my dick like a pro and fucks like a porn star. She gave a nice massage after a roll in the hay.
    MagicWand1, these "I saw, I came, I conqured" posts are of little value. They may boost your ego, but offer little helpful information to other users of this forum. How did you find this popular spa where you found Vivi? Maybe by reading another forum user's post. Please add some helpful information to your review posts and help keep this one of the primo threads on USASG.

  10. #23837
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    Greetings. I'm heading to SD from OC on Friday for a three-day event. I'm thinking about hitting up one or more of the following spas; maybe on Friday and Sunday afternoons. In OC, there are tons of places, but my two current favs offer Asian cuties (mostly Chinese) who range from mid-20's to early 30's. Down for BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. Both are listed on RM; one as Believe in Santa Ana and the other as Nature Spa in Orange. Definitely worth a visit if you're up this way. NOTE: If you go to Believe, it's actual name is Hypnotherapy Wellness (on the signage), but you can get the address on RM where it is listed as Believe.

    For the above menu, Believe has a $40 HF, and I lay down $140 on the table for the BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. At Nature Spa, it's $50 for the HF and $160 for the girl. Same services and quality, so I spend a bit more time at Believe, even though I'm not too concerned about saving $20 by going there.

    While I see the following HF's listed on RM, I'm not seeing what you guys tip for a 30-minute session that includes BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. While others may like to wait until asked for the tip, I prefer to lay it down at the outset of festivities (along with showing them I have my own Magnum). That way, the girl and I can cut to the chase. So please share your standard donations at these places, along with your ranking recommendations of these sweeties (PM is fine, if you prefer). Thanks.

    Vivian at Mesa.

    30 min: $60.

    Emma at Ronson.

    30 min: $60.

    Miyuki or Cici or Mickey at Erma 30 min: $50.
    150-180 depending on services.

  11. #23836

    Vivi

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  12. #23835
    Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts


    Posts: 25

    Xpost RM: Vivian Mesa Spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Keep it up, keep making fake accounts for Erma and Mesa and I will no fucking doubt about it add you to the list of places guys can't post about. You better pay attention because the next shill you make will be the last time people post about you here.

    No I'm not kidding, ask Mimi at Ocean if this is a fucking joke.

    Next time you do it you're done.

    A2

  13. #23834
    PTJohnny, you know I'm a boobs man and love to see those beauties sway. Give me some melons please!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from the MMS at Erma a couple of days ago, letting me know that a new Thai girl (Mickey) had just arrived and that she was very pretty and just my type body wise. And she also stated that Cici would be returning yesterday morning, which I already knew, since Cici texts me occasionally just to say "hi" & that she misses me (I know LOL). It's still a turn on when 1 of these ladies texts you out of the blue.

    I had mentioned to Cici that MMS told me about the new Thai girl & that I should try her. It was very clear that just the mention of this scenario, made her feel a touch jealous. So as tempting as it was to see the new girl, I made an appointment to see Cici last night, & I'm super happy I did! This starlet is ALWAYS such a fantasy hot fun time just for the visual alone. Her vocals / expressions / passion are always such a total hot turn on and such a big ego boost. & this girls hot sexy little ass in K9, is always such a magnificent sight to behold! We must have done 4 doggie positions last night- on the massage table, standing up against the wall, on the sofa and back over up against the massage table with her back arched and 1 leg up on the table with her hot sexual eye contact staring back at me as I thrust into that tight kitty. Which created a fantasy hot inertia effect making her beautiful tits swaying back and forth side to side. < Just for you RCKing LOL.

  14. #23833
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarven4  [View Original Post]
    Finger in the ass bud or digital anal probe according to RM slang. I mean you can have many dicks if you just use some creativity man. Whatever gets her to cum and makes your experience more satisfying.
    Yes, some of my UTRs love light DAP! I personally don't like anything near my starfish (always hated that part of my physical. LOL). I'm glad they don't do that now. LOL.

    Yes, anything to make them cum and we enjoy our experience.

  15. #23832

    236 x

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    3rd visit, keeps getting better. Drew Coco yesterday afternoon. Someone else had mentioned "cute young girls" here, and that's no BS. Cute, in their 20's, all have been attractive, slender, little sex machines. Coco was no different. At most a B cup, trimmed kitty, and very sensual. Decent massage and teasing. On the flip a make out session, body kissing / licking, to a way above average BBBJ. Multiple covered positions, with a way above average finish CIM / cock / cum play thing she did. Cleaned up and OTD. 7 of 10 boners (I take off a point because I love BIG tits, which she lacks.) Will definitely repeat.
    I've seen this place referred to as 236 x. My report of cute younger girls holds true. I had Amy and Coco and they were both good in a GND kind of way. Both very pretty. I went back to see Coco and there was a fill-in girl there while Coco's Aunt Flo was visiting according to the youngish MMS. She was okay but I held out to see see Coco again. I went back and had a great time with her. I went back again to catch her again before the September turn-over but she was reportedly gone. When I walked in, I asked for Coco and the new girl said, yeah I'm Coco. Classic ploy. She was okay about on par with Coco's fill in. Not bad in a pinch but not as pretty as Amy and Coco.

    Went back and met Aima (sp?, I had to asked a couple of times) and another girl. Aima is really very pretty. The other girl was nice too but I really liked Aima.

    I'm torn about reporting on this place. I want them to get enough business to stick around but I don't want them to get too, too popular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape