Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 28066
-
10-03-23 11:13 #23821Banned Member

Posts: 224Erma Cici & New Thai Arrival Mickey
I received a text from the MMS at Erma a couple of days ago, letting me know that a new Thai girl (Mickey) had just arrived and that she was very pretty and just my type body wise. And she also stated that Cici would be returning yesterday morning, which I already knew, since Cici texts me occasionally just to say "hi" & that she misses me (I know LOL). It's still a turn on when 1 of these ladies texts you out of the blue.
I had mentioned to Cici that MMS told me about the new Thai girl & that I should try her. It was very clear that just the mention of this scenario, made her feel a touch jealous. So as tempting as it was to see the new girl, I made an appointment to see Cici last night, & I'm super happy I did! This starlet is ALWAYS such a fantasy hot fun time just for the visual alone. Her vocals / expressions / passion are always such a total hot turn on and such a big ego boost. & this girls hot sexy little ass in K9, is always such a magnificent sight to behold! We must have done 4 doggie positions last night- on the massage table, standing up against the wall, on the sofa and back over up against the massage table with her back arched and 1 leg up on the table with her hot sexual eye contact staring back at me as I thrust into that tight kitty. Which created a fantasy hot inertia effect making her beautiful tits swaying back and forth side to side. < Just for you RCKing LOL.
The last thing I'd like to add, is please, be nice to these girls and treat them with respect; this is not an easy job! We're all in survival mode just trying to make it through life.
Great review Splash! I personally like reading the details. I too have seen Cici right at about a half dozen times, and our connection / intimacy, only gets better / hotter each and every time we connect. This woman truly is, the "total package" - Great sex and just a fun loving personality! I like Cici, a lot.
Originally Posted by Splash619
[View Original Post]
Cici is such a fun and very sweet woman. If you're able to communicate with her and give her some direction (which I've never had to do) I think she should be able to provide you what you're looking for. If you like hot little pretty spinners, you'll at least leave bagging 1 love bird. As for me, her massage skills may not be CMT quality, regardless, personally, I enjoy her touch. Just a reminder- she has a distinctive tattoo down below the right side of her waist, to eliminate any possibility of B&S tactics.
Originally Posted by Dolan85
[View Original Post]
We only had a few minutes left last night after our hot playtime concluded, so after she cleaned us both up she got me on the table and gave my body some of her signature TLC. There's no way that hot little spinner body is over a 100 lbs. , which is a GOOD thing IMO!
Originally Posted by Splash619
[View Original Post]
LMFAO! Thanks for the laugh, Gilf!
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:43 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici's Massage Skill
[Deleted by Admin]
-
10-02-23 19:08 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 77CiCi at Erma
I've read a lot of good things about CiCi but I was wondering how are her massage skills? Been dealing with lower back pain and sore shoulders so it'd be great to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
-
10-02-23 18:45 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 139Something different
I've been curious about the Sunny Massage place on Genesee by the Little Caesars. Thought about going many times but always chickened out because the parking lot is so busy and there's always people around. Last weekend was no different but I finally said fuck it and went through with it. Looks pretty clean and modern inside. The lady I got was probably around 40. Fairly thin but her voice was a little husky. Went for the hour with her.
She did a good medium pressure massagefor the first half. Little bit of teasing the taint and balls before flipping over. Gave me a nice HJ. Not fully nude but her top and bottoms were pulled down so everything was showing and accessible. She had me on edge for a while as I felt her up everywhere. Then she got a little bit mad I was taking so long but I just wanted to get the most out of it. Let her drain it all out of me then she wiped me down and massaged my front door the last 15 minutes or so.
$60 for the hour + $100 to get all her goods out. Overall not a bad experience.
-
10-02-23 18:07 #23817Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 13Mickey at Erma
[Deleted by Admin]
Some of you guys need to tell these motherfuckers at Erma Spa what happens to places that make fake users to write fake reports. The next time I have to clean up this thread I'm adding Erma to the no comments allowed list.
A2
-
10-02-23 16:00 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 34Rec Wanted for non-FS Place
Hey Fellow Hobbyists.
I'll be visiting San Diego later this week (staying downtown) and I would appreciate recommendations for a decent non-FS place. I prefer more full-figured women, so recommendations for thicker providers would be a PLUS (pun intended).
I can also appreciate a latina masseuse, but I know that the service can sometimes be lacking. Thanks.
-
10-02-23 14:39 #23815Banned Member

Posts: 3075Capri Spa
Thanks to all the non FS enthusiasts who recommended Ella at Capri Spa. I saw her for the first time and had a great time. Because I have several favorites here I never wanted to try her until you all said she has a nice backside. They were actually pretty nice! Her massage was pretty good as well. Damn, who am I going to choose next time I go here. The best backside still goes to Nicole at Sakura. Probably the best overall package goes to Ruby at MBC. Love seeing these ladies when there are Chinese holidays. Yummy ladies and yummy moon cakes. What more can a guy ask for!
-
10-02-23 11:26 #23814Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Don't call me short.
Man, sometimes I write stuff just to see if anyone is reading rofl. Just a little humor is all. It's difficult for me to leave out any detail because I know different people will find something to be important. This is why I try to better format my writing so it is easier to simply read a certain section if you just want to know the services or something.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 00:47 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici at Erma
[Deleted by Admin]
-
10-01-23 23:10 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 249Jesus, that's the short version?
Originally Posted by Jarven4
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 20:58 #23811Banned Member

Posts: 7Erma Spa
Saw Miyuki as well! And can confirm I love the way she talks during sex. Had a good time with her and except it was busy so it did feel a bit rush. But all in all was a good experience! As the guy above said making an appointment does help with all the traffic that's been hitting the place recently. Not good with writing my full experience but had a good enjoyable time! Gunna check out Mesa Spa again as I heard that vivian is back there.
Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:45 #23810Senior Member

Posts: 80Korean Bella
Anyone know where she is operating out of of as late been on the lookout for this one. Thanks in advance Gents
.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 17:20 #23809Senior Member

Posts: 164It seems I missed her. I'll keep an eye out for Japanese talent.
Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 12:38 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 211Just saw her about 3 weeks ago at Daisy. Best session I've had in a very long time. She even made a point to give me her digits before I left. I don't know if that means I can simply text to make sure she's there, or if out of the spa visits are now on the menu. I'd love to not have to pay HF and give her more.
Originally Posted by SanDiegoNbr1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:36 #23807Banned Member

Posts: 319She's at daisy still
She works at daisy m-wed.
Originally Posted by SDpyro
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




