Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She's not that bad. I'd do her for about $300.
    LOL not that bad. I am not looking for "not that bad". I could get that chic for free in a bar. I am only interested in paying for girls that I can't get otherwise. Sure in a pinch I'll do a pump and dump with a chic who is "not that bad" but I would never entertain one for 300 bucks.

  2. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I seen the most hideous and ugly woman on this site charging 600-100 per hour.

    Here is one such example.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordan-domremy Absolutely no tits or ass wants 650 for an hour! No thanks. She should be paying me. Age: "30's" Looks like 40's to me. I bet that's all covered too LOL.

    I saw one girl charging $350 for a dinner date for one hour. You pay to feed her + another 350. Boy! What a good deal!
    She's not that bad. I'd do her for about $300.

  3. #2692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I seen the most hideous and ugly woman on this site charging 600-100 per hour.

    Here is one such example.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordan-domremy Absolutely no tits or ass wants 650 for an hour! No thanks. She should be paying me. Age: "30's" Looks like 40's to me. I bet that's all covered too LOL.

    I saw one girl charging $350 for a dinner date for one hour. You pay to feed her + another 350. Boy! What a good deal!
    I just had a thought, could it be that she and others like her are decoys to make others who charge the same or less look like a bargain?

    "Hey, I charge slightly less AND slightly better looking, guys!"

  4. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomfg  [View Original Post]
    Yipes. Is this an April Fools' ad that has been forgotten and not taken down?
    Nope. I seen the most hideous and ugly woman on this site charging 600-100 per hour.

    Here is one such example.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordan-domremy Absolutely no tits or ass wants 650 for an hour! No thanks. She should be paying me. Age: "30's" Looks like 40's to me. I bet that's all covered too LOL.

    I saw one girl charging $350 for a dinner date for one hour. You pay to feed her + another 350. Boy! What a good deal!

  5. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Yipes. Is this an April Fools' ad that has been forgotten and not taken down?

  6. #2689

    Keiki like a junkie

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I nominate keiki for the 2023 GPS Award. I am going to start a spread sheet boys and we are going to hand out this award at the end of the year. Please submit your submissions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiki

    Charging $450 for a 30 minute video call. LOL! I can't wipe the smile off my face. This is lady is smoking something. There is no way somebody is paying 450 for a 30 minute video call for that. Go on one of the cam sites and find a way hotter chic and spend not even a quarter of the price LOL. Or maybe. You know get an hour outcall for that money with a hotter girl. Just a thought.
    450 bucks for no nut game? She thinks she's hollywood material LOL.

  7. #2688

    Role model

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/keiki

    Oh boy oh boy! We have a winner!

    "3 Hour US $3,000.

    Seattle minimum (FMTY, Incall rates)".

    This lady is charging 3 k MINIMUM for Seattle and only Seattle hobbyists! She charges *only* 400 for her Boise incall and 1200 for her 2 hour Boise incall. I am seldomly at a loss for words. I am at a loss for words.
    Classic example of gps figures LOL.

  8. #2687

    Video call

    I nominate keiki for the 2023 GPS Award. I am going to start a spread sheet boys and we are going to hand out this award at the end of the year. Please submit your submissions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiki

    Charging $450 for a 30 minute video call. LOL! I can't wipe the smile off my face. This is lady is smoking something. There is no way somebody is paying 450 for a 30 minute video call for that. Go on one of the cam sites and find a way hotter chic and spend not even a quarter of the price LOL. Or maybe. You know get an hour outcall for that money with a hotter girl. Just a thought.

  9. #2686

    Ultimate seattle special rate!

    https://tryst.link/escort/keiki

    Oh boy oh boy! We have a winner!

    "3 Hour US $3,000.

    Seattle minimum (FMTY, Incall rates)".

    This lady is charging 3 k MINIMUM for Seattle and only Seattle hobbyists! She charges *only* 400 for her Boise incall and 1200 for her 2 hour Boise incall. I am seldomly at a loss for words. I am at a loss for words.

  10. #2685

    Fantasy game

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I just came back from abroad and I cannot believe I've been paying here for the low level service in the area. MPs have further mileage for your dollar, even in other states. The independents are lower than 300. WTF is with this 200 qv 300 hh. I'm done hobbying in WA, it's pretty much more cost effective to save up and hobby when traveling. I pretty much am only seeing my established regulars because they're not ripping me off.
    Not just that casa; over here in USA, they also took advantage of sex-flation game to next level with separating each service like normal standard GFE is now "extra on BBBJ, rim also extra charge for some providers, cop (cum outside) is extra, and cip (cum inside) is double that LOL. Most ridiculous bs is MSOG is extra 40 minimum for most spots. This is literally laughing stock LOL.

  11. #2684
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I'm just about done.

    I just came back from abroad and I cannot believe I've been paying here for the low level service in the area. MPs have further mileage for your dollar, even in other states. The independents are lower than 300. WTF is with this 200 qv 300 hh. I'm done hobbying in WA, it's pretty much more cost effective to save up and hobby when traveling. I pretty much am only seeing my established regulars because they're not ripping me off.

  12. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    These girls (winter's acct has been banned on tna but she goes by nadianazir on PD) are pulling a straight up scam. They advertise a menu and donation then when you meet with them they say well that's for a massage so if you want FS it's double. And when you ask on txt they say some dumb shit like "I don't talk explicit on txt. " It's an excuse to run a scam. Seattle has gone to shit. These fuckin amateur girls ruining the hobby for us and the honest pro girls. Stay away from all of them and others like them. Unless you're a regular and you know exactly what you're getting, ask what exactly is it that you're getting for the amt you donate. Get these bozos tf out of here man!
    These girls with this hustle mentality always end up angry, broke and stuck with a loser baby daddy.

  13. #2682

    Grandfathered

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm still paying $300 for an outcall to my place. I've had a few come from Tacoma (I'm a little south of Seattle) without an up charge. I had someone over Tuesday (and she came from Redmond (in an Uber (no extra charge) and stayed 80 minutes (I tipped her an extra $50)....
    Yah. I've got this one girl I see three or four times a year. Started seeing her on Backpage right before it all went away. She advertises very infrequently on STG and the other board.

    Anyway, I usually drop about 150 for half hour car play. Last I checked her rates were 400 per hour and 250 per half on that other board. When I give her 400 she stays as long as I like. She's also one of the few escorts I've seen in recent years who isn't obviously a junkie. She probably uses (they all do) but she at least makes some effort to be discreet about it.

  14. #2681

    YanaMarie, RyleeMarie, TrinasWorld, winter333 - false advertising

    These girls (winter's acct has been banned on tna but she goes by nadianazir on PD) are pulling a straight up scam. They advertise a menu and donation then when you meet with them they say well that's for a massage so if you want FS it's double. And when you ask on txt they say some dumb shit like "I don't talk explicit on txt. " It's an excuse to run a scam. Seattle has gone to shit. These fuckin amateur girls ruining the hobby for us and the honest pro girls. Stay away from all of them and others like them. Unless you're a regular and you know exactly what you're getting, ask what exactly is it that you're getting for the amt you donate. Get these bozos tf out of here man!

  15. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    And on day 2 of Econ 101 you learn that the above only applies when buyers and sellers all have complete information about what other buyers and sellers are doing.

    My own opinion is that there is quite a difference between the asking prices on a site like the other board and what girls are actually charging and what guys are actually paying. I know for a fact that a lot of "regulars" are "grandfathered" in at far lower prices. This has been true for a very long time, since for a lot of reasons good providers much prefer repeat customers.
    I'm still paying $300 for an outcall to my place. I've had a few come from Tacoma (I'm a little south of Seattle) without an up charge. I had someone over Tuesday (and she came from Redmond (in an Uber (no extra charge) and stayed 80 minutes (I tipped her an extra $50). I'm sure the women on the board are getting $500 somewhere, but there is a big difference between $300 and $500. I don't try and lowball people but if I can't find someone doing $300 by looking at ads, I do an ISO on the other board. Specifying $300 and HWP. I usually get a quick response from one person (whose rate is normally $220) and then from 3-4 that are normally in the $400-450 range. The one I had over on Tuesday had 8 alerts (all for no shows and time waste). I didn't bother to look for alerts before I had her over, she was hot so I grabbed her. It turned out fine.

    Above $300 and I can find a "SB", that will do it without time restrictions and she probably hasn't screwed 10 different guys in the last week (nothing wrong with screwing 10 guys in a week. It just makes some women angry and jaded).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape