Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 59496
-
10-07-23 09:43 #53451Senior Member

Posts: 342Okay. What are their names?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 06:17 #53450Senior Member

Posts: 798That's odd. Every time I have been they have had younger cute girls to choose from. You must have went on an off day.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 22:43 #53449Regular Member

Posts: 10Tao Spa Roswell
This used to be my go to place for a couple of years. Nothing great to look at, but Cindy gave a great massage, which I needed for my neck / shoulders and the finish was always great. She isn't there anymore and I continued going here, but the massages weren't great and there weren't any lookers there so I stopped going since it wasn't close to me.
-
10-05-23 22:27 #53448Regular Member

Posts: 10I visited Eternity for the first time last Saturday and it was worth the trip. $60 for 1 hr. And I gave $50 tip. I'll definitely go back.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 18:37 #53447Senior Member

Posts: 25Most Girls at Yuki are fairly young and above average looking but will request for higher than 50 tip for standard HJ.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 16:59 #53446Senior Member

Posts: 225Yuki
Went once a few months ago. Pretty standard HE stuff. Think pricing was pretty much in line with others in the general area. Probably tipped $50 on top of the hr. House fee. If I were in the area, no reason I wouldn't repeat. Just plenty of others just as good in my neck of the woods.
Originally Posted by JayStern
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 10:54 #53445Senior Member

Posts: 342Was there a month ago, it was all owls. If a girl tells you she's 32, she's really 45 brother.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 09:41 #53444Senior Member

Posts: 189Nope, but I forgot about her. That makes at least three younger ones there now. You should spend more time at a place before you post.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 09:00 #53443Senior Member

Posts: 757The search bar is your friend.
Originally Posted by JayStern
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 07:41 #53442Senior Member

Posts: 342Candy? She acts 50 and is a prude.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 22:37 #53441Senior Member

Posts: 46Kaina Massage
Met Jenny who is probably late 20's or early 30's. Great service and attitude and would definitely repeat.
A couple of folks out in the parking lot watching kind of oddly as I walked out but it didn't bother me as I had done nothing wrong.
Great spa and great massage.
TJ.
-
10-04-23 21:44 #53440Regular Member

Posts: 18Yuki Massage
Has anyone been to Yuki Massage? It's on Paces Ferry Rd. I'm thinking of giving it a try.
-
10-04-23 21:32 #53439Senior Member

Posts: 119And who that is?
Got a name?
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 19:45 #53438Regular Member

Posts: 3I'd say she was easily 50 plus, I think they've very recently reopened, I believe their google reviews indicate as such. I don't have much experience in this but hopefully they'll have more to offer soon? Certainly they can't operate with only one person answering the door and providing services. She spoke very poor English but I'm pretty sure that she was trying to tell me that she was flying to another state the next day.
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 15:11 #53437Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Sadly Kelly left last week. She was great and will be missed. There are some cute girls there like Mia and Yuki but Kelly was very good to her loyal customers.
Originally Posted by HamSter80
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





