Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 28087
-
10-05-23 19:56 #23842Senior Member

Posts: 702Noted and thanks. Also, based on a couple more posts from others, I'm thinking Mesa and Ronson might be the best two places to enjoy girls in their 20's, or early 30's at most. That's what I'm getting at my two current top spotsi in OC that I mentioned.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
I've been at this for long enough to not care much about the massage component at FS places, so I typically cut to the chase and just do 30 minutes. That's plenty of pure play time for me, and I don't worry about getting a second pop. Just want to enjoy young cuties who provide BBBJ, DATY, DFK and CFS if they so desire.
-
10-05-23 16:20 #23841Senior Member

Posts: 201Visited a couple places a few weeks ago.
Ronson spa. Ended up with a girl named Monica. She claimed to be Korean but I'm 99% sure this is a lie since she can't speak it and has more of a Japanese accent. Looks to be mid 30's with an average (not skinny, not thick) build. Rubmaps reviews say she is 18-25 and when I called the reviewer out, he said "I was just going off what she said. LOL she don't look that young" - she asked me to leave a good review for her after the session but I acted like I don't know what she's talking about.
Massage was almost non existent, negotiated BBBJ for 120. She was pretty enthusiastic and offered some LFK as well. Was able to talk her into camel slides but she was not into it at all so went back to BBBJ. Got to finish standing up with her on her knees and ended up giving her a facial because she didn't want it in her mouth.
Probably won't repeat unless its a different provider but not a bad experience and cool to give a facial at an AMP.
Mercury spa. Higher house fees than other places. Opted for 30 min. Didn't get the provider's name but she was a Korean lady likely in her 40's (could convince people that she's in her 30's). Definitely was not the same provider that has some reviews on rubmaps as far as I can tell. 0 massage at all, negotiated same price as above for BBBJ. BJ itself wasn't bad but had a lot of restrictions like wouldn't let me move / roam my hands or get too comfortable, wanted to do things her way. Couldn't get her to strip or do camel slides but it was still a nice edging BJ that made me shoot some pressure. Wouldn't repeat unless I hear of younger / hotter providers that are more accommodating.
-
10-05-23 13:39 #23840Banned Member

Posts: 1Cathy at Erma
[Deleted by Admin]
This is it, the next time you create a fake account to post about one of your places I will stop allowing any mention of them on the forum.
I checked your history, you used to be a shill for 108. Unless you're trying to harm them I suggest you stop.
A2
-
10-05-23 13:00 #23839Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 3Top 3 Spas- Mesa-Tiffany, Erma-Cathy, Ronson-Emma
[Deleted by Admin]
-
10-05-23 11:32 #23838Senior Member

Posts: 215Fluff Posts = No Info
MagicWand1, these "I saw, I came, I conqured" posts are of little value. They may boost your ego, but offer little helpful information to other users of this forum. How did you find this popular spa where you found Vivi? Maybe by reading another forum user's post. Please add some helpful information to your review posts and help keep this one of the primo threads on USASG.
Originally Posted by MagicWand1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 01:28 #23837Senior Member

Posts: 252150-180 depending on services.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 23:36 #23836Banned Member

Posts: 2Vivi
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
10-04-23 22:37 #23835Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Xpost RM: Vivian Mesa Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
Keep it up, keep making fake accounts for Erma and Mesa and I will no fucking doubt about it add you to the list of places guys can't post about. You better pay attention because the next shill you make will be the last time people post about you here.
No I'm not kidding, ask Mimi at Ocean if this is a fucking joke.
Next time you do it you're done.
A2
-
10-04-23 22:24 #23834Banned Member

Posts: 3075PTJohnny, you know I'm a boobs man and love to see those beauties sway. Give me some melons please!
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 21:44 #23833Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, some of my UTRs love light DAP! I personally don't like anything near my starfish (always hated that part of my physical. LOL). I'm glad they don't do that now. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jarven4
[View Original Post]
Yes, anything to make them cum and we enjoy our experience.
-
10-04-23 18:47 #23832Senior Member

Posts: 646236 x
I've seen this place referred to as 236 x. My report of cute younger girls holds true. I had Amy and Coco and they were both good in a GND kind of way. Both very pretty. I went back to see Coco and there was a fill-in girl there while Coco's Aunt Flo was visiting according to the youngish MMS. She was okay but I held out to see see Coco again. I went back and had a great time with her. I went back again to catch her again before the September turn-over but she was reportedly gone. When I walked in, I asked for Coco and the new girl said, yeah I'm Coco. Classic ploy. She was okay about on par with Coco's fill in. Not bad in a pinch but not as pretty as Amy and Coco.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
Went back and met Aima (sp?, I had to asked a couple of times) and another girl. Aima is really very pretty. The other girl was nice too but I really liked Aima.
I'm torn about reporting on this place. I want them to get enough business to stick around but I don't want them to get too, too popular.
-
10-04-23 16:01 #23831Senior Member

Posts: 67Yeah I don't understand why so many go to the same 3-4 places all the time and then it ends up too busy. I like the less visited ones, there are some diamonds in the rough that can work at those places and it's quiet and not rushed. Sometimes a single girl only is not enough of course. 2-3 girls working with light customer traffic is the best IMO. I've been to the places that have an entire harem of girls and the johns line up in the waiting room, no parking outside, blah blah. 20 years ago that would been OK, I was horny out of my mind. Now. A bit more picky. It's not just the sex, it's the whole experience, and if the girl is rushed it really hurts the experience. I'll take a 6 that's nice and patient over a 8-9 that's rushed and has an attitude problem. Apparently I'm in the minority on this one.
Originally Posted by HallPass
[View Original Post]
The issue is that if I post where these places are, then eventually they may turn into the rushed ones! You guys, there are SOOOOOO many FS and he places now in the county, probably close to 100 of them. I know that males like to have their routines, but look around a little and you might find something nice, quiet, and the time spent there is not a huge deal. Then post the street or neighborhood to narrow it down to a few spots.
-
10-04-23 13:34 #23830Senior Member

Posts: 702Cutting to the cutie chase
Greetings. I'm heading to SD from OC on Friday for a three-day event. I'm thinking about hitting up one or more of the following spas; maybe on Friday and Sunday afternoons. In OC, there are tons of places, but my two current favs offer Asian cuties (mostly Chinese) who range from mid-20's to early 30's. Down for BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. Both are listed on RM; one as Believe in Santa Ana and the other as Nature Spa in Orange. Definitely worth a visit if you're up this way. NOTE: If you go to Believe, it's actual name is Hypnotherapy Wellness (on the signage), but you can get the address on RM where it is listed as Believe.
For the above menu, Believe has a $40 HF, and I lay down $140 on the table for the BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. At Nature Spa, it's $50 for the HF and $160 for the girl. Same services and quality, so I spend a bit more time at Believe, even though I'm not too concerned about saving $20 by going there.
While I see the following HF's listed on RM, I'm not seeing what you guys tip for a 30-minute session that includes BBBJ, DFK, DATY and CFS. While others may like to wait until asked for the tip, I prefer to lay it down at the outset of festivities (along with showing them I have my own Magnum). That way, the girl and I can cut to the chase. So please share your standard donations at these places, along with your ranking recommendations of these sweeties (PM is fine, if you prefer). Thanks.
Vivian at Mesa.
30 min: $60.
Emma at Ronson.
30 min: $60.
Miyuki or Cici or Mickey at Erma 30 min: $50.
-
10-04-23 12:20 #23829Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Market rates
I feel like most of that information is readily available at this point and there is a basic market rate. I mean I've found that it costs the same practically everywhere, minus house fees. But the house fees are posted on RM or by the spas.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
I think it was $120/140 for the 90 minute session, I tipped $200 for FS, normally do $160-180, but extra time so extra money.
-
10-04-23 12:13 #23828Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Put your mind to it
Finger in the ass bud or digital anal probe according to RM slang. I mean you can have many dicks if you just use some creativity man. Whatever gets her to cum and makes your experience more satisfying.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





