Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2679

    That's only half the equation

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but there's no shortage of pussy in Seattle.
    Are you saying you implying that there's a shortage in demand?

  2. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Equilibrium price is where supply equals demand. Full stop.
    Yes, but there's no shortage of pussy in Seattle.

  3. #2677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    This is completely true. That has contributed to a lot of price manipulation that has killed competition. Veteran providers have increased their rates while grandfathering regulars. New providers enter the scene set their prices accordingly and bearly get customers because no regular is paying that price. Also, if they decide to lower their rate they are bombarded by other providers to increase their rate.
    Interesting dynamics. I've never thought about that. Looks like I have to reevaluate my "never haggle" stance.

  4. #2676
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    And on day 2 of Econ 101 you learn that the above only applies when buyers and sellers all have complete information about what other buyers and sellers are doing.

    My own opinion is that there is quite a difference between the asking prices on a site like the other board and what girls are actually charging and what guys are actually paying. I know for a fact that a lot of "regulars" are "grandfathered" in at far lower prices. This has been true for a very long time, since for a lot of reasons good providers much prefer repeat customers.
    This is completely true. That has contributed to a lot of price manipulation that has killed competition. Veteran providers have increased their rates while grandfathering regulars. New providers enter the scene set their prices accordingly and bearly get customers because no regular is paying that price. Also, if they decide to lower their rate they are bombarded by other providers to increase their rate.

  5. #2675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110
    I stopped seeing providers from t-en-ey. The attitude of most providers posting over there is a big turn off. GPS is pretty bad. I find reliable source of truth here, which I really appreciate.

  6. #2674

    Day 2 of Econ 101

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Equilibrium price is where supply equals demand. Full stop.
    And on day 2 of Econ 101 you learn that the above only applies when buyers and sellers all have complete information about what other buyers and sellers are doing.

    My own opinion is that there is quite a difference between the asking prices on a site like the other board and what girls are actually charging and what guys are actually paying. I know for a fact that a lot of "regulars" are "grandfathered" in at far lower prices. This has been true for a very long time, since for a lot of reasons good providers much prefer repeat customers.

  7. #2673

    Day 1 of Freshman Econ 101

    Equilibrium price is where supply equals demand. Full stop.

  8. #2672

    Drunken conversation about prices

    Was in a drunken conversation last night and the topic went to hobby prices.

    One monger said he thought the biggest factor in the crazy prices in Seattle was FOSTA-SESTA and the elimination of TRB. Those two things made the market a lot less competitive, a lot less transparent, and encouraged third parties to step in and take a cut. He might even have a point.

    I'm thinking that the general fucked up shit we are dealing with since the pandemic has driven up prices for everything.

    Neither of those things explain why prices seem to be crazier in Washington than in a lot of other places, though. And I don't think girls in Seattle are (substantially) more psycho than they are in say, Dayton Ohio.

  9. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Also, fuck you, night shift workers.
    Haha! Having worked some night shifts before, I truly feel this post.

  10. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Becazzo  [View Original Post]
    Hope you all remembered to turn off your burner phones today.
    Also, fuck you, night shift workers.

  11. #2669

    National msg pop up

    Quote Originally Posted by Becazzo  [View Original Post]
    Hope you all remembered to turn off your burner phones today.
    Something related to the national emergency pop up? LOL.

  12. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    1. I didn't brag about my dick. I was pointing out that she lied to the guy that she saw immediately after me and told him (not me) that he has a big dick and to be gentle and he bought it.

    2. Look at the heading of the forum.

    3. Have a nice day.
    1. You said she took a heavy pounding from a slightly bigger than average dick and she was sore. Sure sounds like a brag to me.

    2. Your post is useless since you never said who this was.

    3. Don't bother responding.

  13. #2667

    Burners

    Hope you all remembered to turn off your burner phones today.

  14. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What is the purpose of this post other than you bragging about your dick?
    1. I didn't brag about my dick. I was pointing out that she lied to the guy that she saw immediately after me and told him (not me) that he has a big dick and to be gentle and he bought it.

    2. Look at the heading of the forum.

    3. Have a nice day.

  15. #2665

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had someone over recently that I've seen a few times (not going to name her here) and the last time I was with her, I pounded her her pretty hard on and off for a little over an hour (which she likes). We finally had to stop because she was too sore. I was just looking at her reviews on the other board, a guy saw her immediately after me (date and time fit right after leaving my place). I'm not going to quote him exactly (to keep her private), but basically he said she told him he had a big dick and he needed to take it slow and gentle on her. He was bragging that she couldn't take his big dick. The truth was she had just taken a heavy pounding from a slightly larger than average dick and was sore.

    But, I guess it works. I'm happy and he's happy and she got paid.
    What is the purpose of this post other than you bragging about your dick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape