Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 30795
-
10-05-23 15:31 #23835Senior Member

Posts: 129Ashton Pregnant?
Anyone see Ashton lately? She gained weight, looks pregnant.
-
10-05-23 14:17 #23834Senior Member

Posts: 214That's strange. I've seen her a handful of times and have never had to wait more than 10 minutes but typically there's no wait. She's definitely worth the 80.00. Girl can suck like a champ.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 12:09 #23833Senior Member

Posts: 130Alexis
Hey does anyone know what happen to Alexis who had the weird uncle and would sometimes be with Heather? PM if you have info or contact info if you're not comfortable posting. Last I saw her was down in Four Oaks last year. TIA.
-
10-05-23 08:38 #23832Senior Member

Posts: 156Pleasure. McKenzie
Anyone seen her? Nothing showing up in my search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/579463355344
-
10-04-23 21:21 #23831Regular Member

Posts: 16Now she's L. O. and. D. O. And
Now she's changed her name and number. Same old scam I'm sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/270626669968
-
10-04-23 20:07 #23830Senior Member

Posts: 79Whoa hold on 100! HH on the QV
Guys this is fire sale Black Friday blue light special. In this market where we're paying $400 for a classic experience that could be had for half that.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
JK. That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've read. Ever.
-
10-04-23 17:59 #23829Senior Member

Posts: 173Maybe
Probably not wrong. Always she only does outcalls, I tend to like incalls. Hasn't asked for a deposit, so maybe something else is going on.
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 17:28 #23828Senior Member

Posts: 578Yikes
All the red flags. All. Of. Them. No thank you!
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 16:29 #23827Senior Member

Posts: 337Sad
This is either really sad or a set up. No good can come from this fellas.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 15:41 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 257Mechanical
Just mechanical with me. No kissing.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 13:14 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 173Jlo or Becca
OK guys, your opinion, which one should I try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/819969023641
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/012279030208
-
10-04-23 11:56 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 216Now I've seen everything.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 09:26 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 276I do not even have words
Damn. Just. Damn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/559499135335
-
10-04-23 09:02 #23822Senior Member

Posts: 377Gfe
Her ad says GFE, was she? Was she just mechanical?
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 06:50 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 34Looks like a fake to me.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





