Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23837

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Now I've seen everything.
    This is either really sad or a set up. No good can come from this fellas.

  2. #23836

    Mechanical

    Just mechanical with me. No kissing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says GFE, was she? Was she just mechanical?

  3. #23835

  4. #23834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Now I've seen everything.

  5. #23833

    I do not even have words


  6. #23832

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3215275

    Been texting this one for a couple of days and asked her to send me a picture and she did. I couldn't resist. She is staying off Glenwood. I had a hard time finding the room number but finally made it.

    Bad news: She is not the girl in the picture. Not even close. Not much of a face. Room smells like stale smoke.

    Good news: Wow, what a body. Very petite about 5 ft 1, maybe 110 pounds. Very curvy. Amazing tits and ass with beautiful, hairless skin.

    CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy.

    Performance was nothing great but if you want to enjoy the view, go for it.

    120 / half.
    Her ad says GFE, was she? Was she just mechanical?

  7. #23831
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake to me.

  8. #23830
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Spinster profile.

    Looks like almost all the profile in Skipthegame and escort Aligator are fake any decent website where we can find genuine one.
    Do you mean spinner? A spinster is an old unmarried woman.

  9. #23829

    Colombian girl face

    Kind of ethnic. Not terrible, just not as advertised. Focus on her body and you will enjoy yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    What does her face look like?

  10. #23828
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).

    Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.
    I think you missed the joke -- she keeps your deposit, ghosts you, and voila, she has provided you with the service of findom.

  11. #23827
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger120  [View Original Post]
    I read a review that said JLo was hot and another that said she wasn't as bad as she used to be so against my better judgement I reached out and set a meet up. The first red flag came when she game me the address and house number and suddenly stopped responding to my calls and texts while I was parked outside her door. I waited five minutes and left. As I was driving and looking for a back-up girl I messaged Ginger and a few others, she text back. So I turned around, went back and knocked on the door. It took her a while to open it, in fact I was about to walk off. Finally she came to the door and she wasn't quite what I was expecting. She was super skinny, not sexy thin but infomercial, feed a family for 45 cents a day skinny. Plus I don't know what the hell she was on but she was moving so fast I thought I was high. She stripped down still moving at super human speeds, and started with a CBJ. I was like WTF, everyone said she does bb everything. I offered a little extra cash but she said she couldn't. After a high speed CBJ we tried K9 but jr wouldn't fit she was just way too small. I pretended to finish and left. Oddly enough I'd seen Dallas in that same apartment not too long ago I'm guessing there must be someone pimping girls using that townhouse. Either way never repeating that one. $200 hhr total damage she said $180 and I realized I accidently gave her an extra $20.

    Fortunately as I was leaving Ginger got back to me and I got to see her $150 hhr and she was still gorgeous. Definitely drug free except of course weed but hell if I weren't old I might try that. She was awesome and a real sweetheart I considered a duo with her and Abby but even though Abby is sweet her pics are old and she has put on weight.
    Yep I reviewed jlo and warned everyone after multiple posts by people saying how good she was looking lately. Unbelievable. They must be nearing 100 years old and blind as a bat.

  12. #23826
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3215275

    Been texting this one for a couple of days and asked her to send me a picture and she did. I couldn't resist. She is staying off Glenwood. I had a hard time finding the room number but finally made it.

    Bad news: She is not the girl in the picture. Not even close. Not much of a face. Room smells like stale smoke.

    Good news: Wow, what a body. Very petite about 5 ft 1, maybe 110 pounds. Very curvy. Amazing tits and ass with beautiful, hairless skin.

    CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy.

    Performance was nothing great but if you want to enjoy the view, go for it.

    120 / half.
    What does her face look like?

  13. #23825

    Looking for Spinster Profile

    Looking for Spinster profile.

    Looks like almost all the profile in Skipthegame and escort Aligator are fake any decent website where we can find genuine one.

  14. #23824

    Colombian girl with a great body

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3215275

    Been texting this one for a couple of days and asked her to send me a picture and she did. I couldn't resist. She is staying off Glenwood. I had a hard time finding the room number but finally made it.

    Bad news: She is not the girl in the picture. Not even close. Not much of a face. Room smells like stale smoke.

    Good news: Wow, what a body. Very petite about 5 ft 1, maybe 110 pounds. Very curvy. Amazing tits and ass with beautiful, hairless skin.

    CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy.

    Performance was nothing great but if you want to enjoy the view, go for it.

    120 / half.

  15. #23823

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by JessePinkman  [View Original Post]
    I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.

    Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.

    In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.
    I don't exchange nothing until we're both present and ready. There will be no money until at least that and even then its not 100% safe. Unfortunately that's the truth of the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape