Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 17721
-
10-06-23 09:51 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 279He reported my post stating the same / argued in DM about it so as far as I'm concerned let him waste his time and money.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 22:58 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 112Whenever I get a call from a number I don't know, I answer it by saying,"Hello, St. Charles Police Department --How may I help you. " 99 % of the time they go silent, then you hear a click.
Originally Posted by Neelk2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 22:21 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 240I use a burner number.
Originally Posted by Neelk2
[View Original Post]
I don't have a social media presence.
I tell them extortion is a crime and between the 2 of us they will be going to prison.
-
10-05-23 19:08 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 687Sounds like a scammer got your number and is seeing if you will crack. They haven't presented you with any personal information, so they are just fishing. Even if you said you would pay, they would want cash app or gift card. Just block, move on and change your number if you can. That's my two cents.
Originally Posted by Neelk2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 19:02 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 235Scam
You just laugh and then delete the message.
Originally Posted by Neelk2
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 18:08 #13081Regular Member

Posts: 24Escort service
Hi,
Last week I got text messages from unknown number, claiming I have contacted their escort girl and now I owe $2500 to them. If I don't pay then I will be in trouble and threatening. Even called me from same number and saying same. I just ignored and blocked the number.
After couple days sent me similar text from another number and calling me multiple time until I block the number. Sent some threatening messages again.
How do you handle such situations? I haven't contacted any escort service ever yet. Do you report such incidents or just block and move on?
-
10-05-23 17:20 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 40She's real
They're spectacular. 2. 5 hh, 3. 5 hour. Did the hh. Will do the hour next time and every time after. She gets into it or her IOP is amazing. The grip almost squeezed me out. Am resisting urge to go again tomorrow.
Setup was easy. Communication was fairly quick. We did get started 10 minutes late but she more than made up for it. Nice incall in south city off Loughborough. Does what she says in the ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...m/130093506896
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156635559
-
10-04-23 13:17 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks
Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 12:41 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 551Clarification
Actually, my comment wasn't directed at you "personally" (my sincere apologies if it came across that way, that was NOT my intention at all) but was directed at the suggestion that grown men "in this hobby" make terribly poor decisions like we're still a bunch of reckless, horny "hormone controlled" high-schoolers because we're somehow incapable of thinking with the "right" head whenever we come across a hot chick...Perhaps it's just me, but I'd like to think anyone over the age of 25 (ok, maybe 30, LOL) should've already outgrown such impulsive thinking "especially" in a hobby where sharing your personal info can potentially expose you to some "seriously" unwanted consequences later down the road...I just believe that at some point "self awareness" of what we're actually engaging in here should give pause to those impulsive "immature" behaviors we ALL gave into when we were younger and less "experienced" about the world around us.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
10-04-23 11:54 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 436Thanks
Glad she didn't succeed.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 11:43 #13076Regular Member

Posts: 30Amber Kole
Well I've been doing this long enough (10 years but I'm only 30)(and have been ripped off enough) that I can usually tell who is legit. I'm not really a fan of deposits. But the fact she was using her real phone number (blue iMessage) and not a text now number, we talked for almost two days and she was willing to meet me a few places (showed me her location through maps directions once), and $20 is a fairly low deposit when you charging additional $150 for hhr (doesn't do QV). For some reason my gut told me she would show, I took the risk, and got lucky. There were no red flags, she also not in her twenties. Prolly mid 30's. And told me she drives a Mercedes. And she did.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
I ain't getting comfortable sending deposits going forward though. I was not mobile and kinda had to risk it for the biscuit! Happy hunting boys!
-
10-04-23 09:11 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 279[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-03-23 23:26 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 307You paid a deposit to someone posting on LC? You are a brave man.
Originally Posted by StrangeProwler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 23:14 #13073Regular Member

Posts: 10My post seemed to hit a nerve with you. A couple things. First, I'm a 42 year old "hormone bomb". Secondly, I'm not blaming this trend on "my" dick, I'm blaming it on dicks collectively. I've only paid a deposit once so I'm just one tiny star in the Milky Way of the "problem". Third, you hit the nail on the head calling me immature. Can't argue with that at all but I can't agree to the naivety comment.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
I apologize if you took my post personally. Not upset that you were critical of me, that's your right, I'm married so I get criticized more times a day than I can count. But I'm just trying to have some fun and meet some nice women, which I have. That's all. If I do it differently than you, no need to get personal. We all decide what risks we're willing to take. Good luck and have fun out there.
-
10-03-23 22:53 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 447Bro you have 445 post there is no way in hell you should be falling for these fake ads this easy.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




