Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Well, unless you're still a 15-18 year old "hormone bomb" who gets wood every time the wind blows and lacks any real self-control, you're actually describing "immaturity and naivety" more than you are biology by blaming this ridiculous trend on your dick...Good luck to you my friend, you may "really" need it one day.
    My post seemed to hit a nerve with you. A couple things. First, I'm a 42 year old "hormone bomb". Secondly, I'm not blaming this trend on "my" dick, I'm blaming it on dicks collectively. I've only paid a deposit once so I'm just one tiny star in the Milky Way of the "problem". Third, you hit the nail on the head calling me immature. Can't argue with that at all but I can't agree to the naivety comment.

    I apologize if you took my post personally. Not upset that you were critical of me, that's your right, I'm married so I get criticized more times a day than I can count. But I'm just trying to have some fun and meet some nice women, which I have. That's all. If I do it differently than you, no need to get personal. We all decide what risks we're willing to take. Good luck and have fun out there.

  2. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/314-500-7543

    Set up an appointment, get to incall she tries to change what was agreed to, wants big deposit, by cashapp she had many excuses, just a scam wanting free money.
    Bro you have 445 post there is no way in hell you should be falling for these fake ads this easy.

  3. #13071
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the fact that a reputable provider won't take the money and run. My issue is in most cases the deposit is non refundable. My schedule changes like the wind and I'm not always reliable and that's on me. But in some situations the cancellation policy allows them to keep the deposit if I have to cancel 24,48 or xx many hours from the appointment. Now, I know that's the whole reason for the deposit, to discourage cancellations and be compensated for the loss of time scheduling your appointment, putting up with bs, screening etc. But you can't tell me that they can't fill that spot and take another appointment? To me it's a money grab and they found another way into your pocket. One other thing is once you give the deposit, there is a digital footprint of you sending $ to an escort. There are security breaches everyday and it only takes one time for your information to fall into the hands of bad actors.
    Agree on the non-refundable deposit. That's a no-go for me. I've only paid a deposit once and the digital footprint is worrisome. Like I alluded to above, would only pay a deposit to a very reputable provider. I get that a deposit is an absolute no-go for some guys but personally it's not a big deal for me if a provider has 5+ years of good reviews, reputation, etc. If that makes me a sucker and a fool, I'm ok with that.

  4. #13070

    Deposit and card scam

    https://callescort.org/314-500-7543

    Set up an appointment, get to incall she tries to change what was agreed to, wants big deposit, by cashapp she had many excuses, just a scam wanting free money.

  5. #13069

    Amy new development

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She seems firm on no extras no matter the price; maybe no grandfathered deals? More into secret menus if they have, thanks man.
    I seen her and she is def a MILF SUPER awesome l am very surprise she is not opening up to you. Maybe you too big lmao.

  6. #13068

    Amber Kole must see

    In town for a work trip but grew up here and saw a lot of girls in STL. Messaged Amber day ago, we talked about her coming to my office for car play in the buildings underground garage. She was using here real number, IMessage etc. There was a 20 buck travel fee / deposit. And then she shared her location while we was on the way. Took directions well, was patient and called when she parked. She had a nice SUV with a tint. Blanket on back seat and AC going. Hugged and smiled. Paid additional 150 for hhr. She gave me BBBJ for almost half the time (really what I wanted). I fingered her, sucked on titties and LFK. More head, and deep throat. Then CFS where she road me reverse cow girl. She was pretty tight, I nutted quick. Then she gave me another BBBJ and I came again. She was so accommodative and went way above the normal for what I'm used to. Took her time and was so nice. Then we had a short chat and I left. Legit quality provider. Would definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156344059

  7. #13067
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.
    I'd rather stay home and stare at silverware than receive a CBJ.

  8. #13066
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJammer  [View Original Post]
    Been interested in this one for a while but never see any post on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156198143.
    Looks to me like she's looking for a new baby daddy, offering BB and mentioning kids. I wouldn't risk it myself.

  9. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?
    Old man mistake. Covered BJ and Covered F / S. She is nice older lady at Lindbergh south of 44.

    With the rates that ladies want, she is very good value.

  10. #13064

    Ani

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    A post on 6/30 said that Adrian is locked up for 3-5.
    If it's Ani with the missing teeth she's at the graybar hotel for 4.

    Sorry someone asked about Ani and Adrian both.

  11. #13063

    Waste of time

    BS you try to connect but problems.

  12. #13062

    Any reviews

    Been interested in this one for a while but never see any post on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/156198143.

  13. #13061

    Familiar rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDom  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on here. Try her phone number or the last 4 digits. Three letter searches don't come up with anything.
    That body is hot sauce esp the ass; if she has fetish that's even better.

  14. #13060

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.
    She seems firm on no extras no matter the price; maybe no grandfathered deals? More into secret menus if they have, thanks man.

  15. #13059

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?
    I've seen Amy more times than I can count and she doesn't do BBBJ anything, including no daty. Everything is covered, she's very pleasant to spend time and chat with. You can even have a drink with her. She uses a very safe location and easy to schedule. She's good people and I see her when she's in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape