Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 888 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10522

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    For me, she gives an excellent BBBJ. I've been texting her for the last hour and got no answer. Starting to regret posting this, LOL 😂. Some of you are probably cock blocking me right now. Only got an hour for lunch.
    Too bad she's not responding.

  2. #10521

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    How is her BBBJ skills.
    For me, she gives an excellent BBBJ. I've been texting her for the last hour and got no answer. Starting to regret posting this, LOL 😂. Some of you are probably cock blocking me right now. Only got an hour for lunch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1047.jpg‎  

  3. #10520

    Post with address

    What's up with all the post on skip giving exact addresses. There's been a few in Piedmont and now one in downtown Greenville. Are they trying to attract LEO or are they LEO. Anyone had any experience PM me.

  4. #10519

    I missed Ruby Melrose

    I was working my ass off and missed a gem. I wish I could find a regular like Ruby.

  5. #10518

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. Destiny said she'll be in Simpsonville tomorrow. Wednesday. Go see her. She's a spinner. Great oral, not a clock watcher. Very fun.
    How is her BBBJ skills.

  6. #10517

    Great news. Destiny in Simpsonville

    Hi All. Destiny said she'll be in Simpsonville tomorrow. Wednesday. Go see her. She's a spinner. Great oral, not a clock watcher. Very fun. Text her at 864-532-8883. Leave lunchtime open for me, LOL. She needs some clients.

    QV.

  7. #10516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Best that I have personally seen is Brandy Baxxter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juug1  [View Original Post]
    Kimora banxx is my go to but was wondering if they are any other good regular providers I see ruby Melrose be in town but never seen her is she better than Kimora? Inbox me details on best regular ebony providers in Greenville.

  8. #10515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Juug1  [View Original Post]
    Kimora banxx is my go to but was wondering if they are any other good regular providers I see ruby Melrose be in town but never seen her is she better than Kimora? Inbox me details on best regular ebony providers in Greenville.
    You are out of luck for that in Greenville. Save up money and take a road trip to atlanta for the day if you want an ebony. You won't get one that isn't fat or ghetto or has a pimp around here. Plenty of goodchocolate in charlotte and atlanta.

  9. #10514
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Best ebony provider

    Kimora banxx is my go to but was wondering if they are any other good regular providers I see ruby Melrose be in town but never seen her is she better than Kimora? Inbox me details on best regular ebony providers in Greenville.

  10. #10513
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69  [View Original Post]
    GM fellow mongers.

    Anyone dream about Taylor recently? All I can find are reviews from 2020 and nothing since. Which is interesting. Trying to set something up today and curious if worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...f/059117687530
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Yup, go do it. I had a good time with her, will repeat when I get a chance. Just don't try to look into her eyes!

    G.
    I've visited Taylor a few times when she was living here in the Midland area. We even talked a couple of times since she moved to the Upstate area. But, I have not laid eyes on her in quite a while. Yet, she did invite me a couple of months ago to come pay her a visit at her apartment near downtown Greenville.

    Like others who's actually met her, I can validate the comment on the eye. But, I didn't pay much attention to anything above her neck, except for when she was displaying her oral skills. Otherwise, I saw mostly the back of her head and her slim backside during my visits. And that was more than good enough for me on each of my visits.

    You can find reviews of her on the Columbia forum.

    Good luck and play safe.

    HEx!

  11. #10512
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Best ebony provider

    Kimora banxx been my go to regular but I'm curious about ruby Melrose when she be in town who the best between the 2? Inbox me or comment what you think and are their any other ebony providers you recommend for a regular in Greenville inbox me or comment. Thanks be safe.

  12. #10511
    Quote Originally Posted by DookieLuve  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if any of you all know any cheap hotels that still go by the hour. Someone told there is one by old children's hospital. Some type lodge or something. Was just curious LOL.
    Try Hideaway off Rutherford Rd. Cherrydale area. DM me for number.

    G.

  13. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69  [View Original Post]
    GM fellow mongers.

    Anyone dream about Taylor recently? All I can find are reviews from 2020 and nothing since. Which is interesting. Trying to set something up today and curious if worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...f/059117687530
    Yup, go do it. I had a good time with her, will repeat when I get a chance. Just don't try to look into her eyes!

    G.

  14. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    This. I am wondering as well since she came back strong and then disappeared from placing ads online again.
    I reached out a couple days ago to her private number and got no reply. From what I have seen on her personal socials it looks like she has a new man in her life and might be taking a break again.

  15. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/722942588521

    I know she was in a relationship and came back but haven't seen or heard from her in awhile? Did she get back into a relationship.
    This. I am wondering as well since she came back strong and then disappeared from placing ads online again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape