Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 30814
-
10-05-23 15:31 #23869Senior Member

Posts: 129Ashton Pregnant?
Anyone see Ashton lately? She gained weight, looks pregnant.
-
10-05-23 14:17 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 214That's strange. I've seen her a handful of times and have never had to wait more than 10 minutes but typically there's no wait. She's definitely worth the 80.00. Girl can suck like a champ.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 12:09 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 130Alexis
Hey does anyone know what happen to Alexis who had the weird uncle and would sometimes be with Heather? PM if you have info or contact info if you're not comfortable posting. Last I saw her was down in Four Oaks last year. TIA.
-
10-05-23 08:38 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 156Pleasure. McKenzie
Anyone seen her? Nothing showing up in my search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/579463355344
-
10-04-23 21:21 #23865Regular Member

Posts: 16Now she's L. O. and. D. O. And
Now she's changed her name and number. Same old scam I'm sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/270626669968
-
10-04-23 20:07 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 79Whoa hold on 100! HH on the QV
Guys this is fire sale Black Friday blue light special. In this market where we're paying $400 for a classic experience that could be had for half that.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
JK. That's one of the most ridiculous posts I've read. Ever.
-
10-04-23 17:59 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 173Maybe
Probably not wrong. Always she only does outcalls, I tend to like incalls. Hasn't asked for a deposit, so maybe something else is going on.
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 17:28 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 578Yikes
All the red flags. All. Of. Them. No thank you!
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 16:29 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 337Sad
This is either really sad or a set up. No good can come from this fellas.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 13:14 #23860Senior Member

Posts: 173Jlo or Becca
OK guys, your opinion, which one should I try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/819969023641
Or.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/012279030208
-
10-04-23 11:56 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 216Now I've seen everything.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 09:26 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 276I do not even have words
Damn. Just. Damn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/559499135335
-
10-04-23 09:02 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 377Gfe
Her ad says GFE, was she? Was she just mechanical?
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 06:50 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 34Looks like a fake to me.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 00:00 #23855Banned Member

Posts: 719Do you mean spinner? A spinster is an old unmarried woman.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





