Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32032

    Chloe is pregnant

    Has anyone see this one? I'm a sucker for pregnant and lactating chicks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/371066838950

  2. #32031

    Kasidddy

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her recently? She looks like she's cleaned up.

    It's been a few years but I saw her a few times. Totally tweaked out but her throat was as advertised.

    If she gives the same service in a better environment than Cagle I might become a regular!
    I inquired about her status a while back and none replied. My guess is that she is superb and no one wants to share or the opposite is true. YMMV.

  3. #32030

    New To Area

    Just moved to the jax area and I'm looking for a good provider that won't get me robbed for wish I hadn't dropped some coins, any suggestions?

  4. #32029

    Lexi

    Hey what was the damage? Good BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. Great attitude with a good vide. Wide open menu and a bit of a freak. Which I love. Very fetish friendly. Message for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/425185372217

  5. #32028

    Dayana, one more thing

    She claims to be GFE but didn't know what that is, I texted an explanation, which she said yes to. Then she quoted 200 h when her ad said 300 , I was going to ask what the hh was but I went with the 200. What a waste of time.

  6. #32027

    Dayana, Hard Pass

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-863-6645

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3200884

    Asks for my zip code, gives me a motel address on beach Blvd. On the way she asks if I can take a pic of my location. When I get to the lot my spider senses were on fire. I requested a quick call. She balked but then said to call. I did. I heard noises in the background, she responded but said she couldn't hear me. We went back and forth with this nonsense 5 times. She kept asking if I was there. I said yes. But at this time I drove away. I texted and she responded. I said what's your room number. Then she said room number requires a 50 dollar deposit Smfh. I said noooo, I'll give you cash in person and explained a deposit is a scam and daddy won't play that. This went back and forth until she said, well no deposit, no play and spewed it was for her safety. I said noooo that's not how this works and that she spooked me not vice versa and she mentioned nothing about a deposit. What a fucking colossal waste of my time!

  7. #32026

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Sloppy body and always a friend around. Not worth the hastle of leaving your home to see her.
    She use to post as Candy I believe, she's definitely not new.

  8. #32025

    Lexi

    Saw this one the other day. Great attitude with a good vide. Wide open menu and a bit of a freak. Which I love. Very fetish friendly. Message for more details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/425185372217

  9. #32024

    Anyone seen Nikki lately

    I have visited Nikki (Sometimes goes by Nikki Bella) many times and her postings on the STG were regular -- however, I haven't seen her post in a long time and she hasn't responded to recent emails either. Does anyone know if she moved away or is just taking a break? Thank you in advance for any info you may have.

  10. #32023

    Goddess Does Not Disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I'm not sure if I will visit her, but it gives me something to consider. I often lean towards the younger ladies but thought she had something alluring about her even though she is no spring chicken. I'm pretty sure a visit with her would be pleasurable.
    Based on another's review, I decided that it was time to give it a go.

    Goddess is very attractive and friendly. Her apartment is spotless and in a completely safe area. My dream started with some great DFK before I headed to the why. Fresh and very wet. She reciprocated with a passionate BBBJ. I dreamed we went to mish to completion. We then laid there chatting. I mean, with all the sketchy BS out there, I thought it was a great experience. $. 5 for hhr is what I paid. Worth it for the surroundings and the experience.

    Wail On!

  11. #32022

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Sloppy body and always a friend around. Not worth the hastle of leaving your home to see her.

  12. #32021

    A good time / Russian

    I'll start by saying this one has one of the greatest asses I've seen. Just beautiful. As advertised and very sweet. I will be repeating. As always YMMV, so don't be a dick. Being clean and courteous pays dividends.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/399688500337

    JR.

  13. #32020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sure Guy, Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    "The long game"? LOL, for 30 bucks? Well it sounds like you cracked the case. I would have never foreseen such brilliant strategy. Also, her comments came AFTER I sent it, instead of just ghosting I was kept up waiting with said comments.

    And I know it may seem unfathomable for a provider to "like" you, but you can call it whatever it is that gets me little to no donation for some. Me and you, we are not the same, I assure you. So whatever absolutes you like to tell yourself, ends there. The goals I pursue benefit both my wallet as well as the performance I recieve.

    The original post was not to get your groundbreaking insight. It was to point out that the provider could not be trusted, and how little it takes for her to betray any level of trust.

    JR.
    I comprehended that she pulled one on you.

  14. #32019

    Kassidddy

    Anybody seen her recently? She looks like she's cleaned up.

    It's been a few years but I saw her a few times. Totally tweaked out but her throat was as advertised.

    If she gives the same service in a better environment than Cagle I might become a regular!

  15. #32018

    Comprehension

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But what you just described is nothing new. Stroking your ego or having some sob story are just ways these hookers con money out of people who are dumb enough to believe them. Her having a pretty face helps in their con. I don't know how many times it's been said not to send girls shit pregame no matter the amount. But I guess "emotions" get the best of. "Tellin you *how much she likes you* Come on, really? LOL They may advertise being the best hookers promising quality service but their whole premise is how much they can sucker a guy. Sounds like she played the long game to get you to drop your guard.

    But yeah, definitely not the "new low'. That's something a newbie would believe.
    "The long game"? LOL, for 30 bucks? Well it sounds like you cracked the case. I would have never foreseen such brilliant strategy. Also, her comments came AFTER I sent it, instead of just ghosting I was kept up waiting with said comments.

    And I know it may seem unfathomable for a provider to "like" you, but you can call it whatever it is that gets me little to no donation for some. Me and you, we are not the same, I assure you. So whatever absolutes you like to tell yourself, ends there. The goals I pursue benefit both my wallet as well as the performance I recieve.

    The original post was not to get your groundbreaking insight. It was to point out that the provider could not be trusted, and how little it takes for her to betray any level of trust.

    JR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape