Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13901
-
10-07-23 16:31 #11021Senior Member

Posts: 70In US it pretty much to the point. However the, in UK there's a different scene. I once saw a provider in UK. She was really adamant on a small deposit. I did my research and took the risk and it was totally worth it. On of the hottest sex I ever had.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 16:54 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 994The golden rule
Haha, I can't believe someone had to actually post this. Anyone who pays a deposit to a provider deserves to have it stolen from them. That's like the number one golden rule. Never pay a deposit. The chances of you seeing her, or the deposit ever again are slim to none. Don't let the little head get you in trouble. Be strong. Haha.
Originally Posted by MrRod
[View Original Post]
Shooter!
-
10-06-23 14:33 #11019Regular Member

Posts: 16Hey Guys, I'll be in Vegas in a few weeks and wanted to get some rate clarification on Tasia and her girls. Mainly, are the rates in Tasia's ad accurate? I'm assuming that the rates are for one girl. Those are some very high rates for someone who has a history of flakeyness, based on what I have read here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/156475993
Also, is Lexi Diabolus still around? I haven't seen her post in a couple of weeks. She was on my list of possibilities.
TIA.
Eeek.
-
10-05-23 20:33 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 124Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that fall under "explicit texts?" If someone started texting me what they allow / don't, I think I might bail. This is why I don't contact girls with extensive NO lists like this, Donations that simply say "Ask," or completely blank Yes / No lists. Unless of course she is well known to truly have no "NO's".
Originally Posted by Doof808
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 16:11 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 550Everything that's wrong in this hobby on display
FFS, her ad might as well say "Pay me $500 to treat you like a fucking leper..."
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 13:48 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 45RoselynBinxXO. List Stuff and Screening Stuff
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
I didn't even see that list, that's funny haha. A couple of things def make more sense now LOL. So I'm sure if there's a No-List it would be to give dudes warnings not to act up outside, but, I'd also def suggest to talk to her about things straight up because what if you had no idea at all and have your own Yes-List? Lots of dudes taking non-cheap flights out there want to ensure an experience that works best for their own time and money when visiting Vegas, you know. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Doof808
[View Original Post]
Someone asked about screening, yea I did a video call and a "block your I'd". Talked on the call about how I want to plan the start of the trip, then on the vid confirmed the view of the mountains in Vegas is what Vegas shows in the commercials, and setup timing from there.
-
10-05-23 12:17 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 25Maddy Lynn
Coming out to Vegas again next month. Anyone here ever see Maddy Lynn?
https://tryst.link/escort/madison11
Looks TGTBT, and I couldn't find any reviews. Any info would be appreciated, my friends.
-
10-04-23 12:28 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 580Kyra Metals
I saw her over a year ago so things may have changed.
Pros: service is 11/10. BBFS, BB Greek. And totally fun, interesting person.
Cons: needs to lose AT LEAST 50 lbs.
I haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by RatedR
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 12:15 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 95Kyra Metals!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyra-met...s-vegas-421092
Hey! Can anybody give me some feedback?? Heard she LOVES to record 👀.
-
10-04-23 09:04 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 107Boy, this Roselyn is a real loser. For half that price, there are lots of total FS gals.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 02:14 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 236PD is so insame
Almost every provider that posts on that site has insane rates, with usually a huge "NO" list. A lot of times, they don't put anything in that section just to attract some attention, then at the the meet up after taking the donation, they come with all the "I don't do that", "only on the third meeting", or some other excuse. I'd always suggest to ask for exactly what is provided ahead of time, and if they refuse to disclose, then refuse to meet. Why waste time? They take the chance that dudes will just go through with it since they are already there, and thinking with the wrong head. The "high end" of this hobby has really gotten F'd up, with so little gems out there. Sadly, things may not go back to the way they were.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 00:09 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 191Dry Heat
Never thought I would come to Vegas and strike out. Can anyone recommend a Latina spinner that allows daty and is reasonable. No GPS please.
-
10-03-23 15:39 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 433RoselynBinxXO
Thanks for the report, does her no list on PD seem accurate?
Originally Posted by MMAfighter205
[View Original Post]
My "No" List:
BBBJ, COF, DFK, CIM, FIV, Greek, DATY.
She is asking 500 for the hour on pd, not happening in my world with this no list, no matter how cute she is.
-
10-03-23 00:16 #11008Regular Member

Posts: 5What info does she require for screening? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MMAfighter205
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 16:27 #11007Banned Member

Posts: 7Local main stream porn star scam warning
This is a warning so nobody become a victim from a mainstream porn star. Do not send deposits to her, she will not visit the city she says she's in. She will cancel like no tomorrow and say she will "refund" your deposit, but she won't. She will play the victim to the point she will even stop responding if you politely inquire about a deposit refund, despite all the conversations are in writing. Heard from a few guys that she stole deposits also. Just a warning for you guys.
Please DM me for the name, the posts on this site are indexed on Google and her name will show up. Mods if this is a board offense, I apologize. I just want to warn members and to save them their money.











Reply With Quote



