Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 704
-
11-06-23 23:22 #359Regular Member

Posts: 2CarrieCabello
Saw her on HX as OliviaXBonita. Pics are accurate. She's very pretty. Body is nice. She's curvy in all the right places, man-mades, not super firm, but definitely not flabby. A big Latina ass with some nice jiggle. She's very sweet and friendly, but she speaks zero English. Like really zero. If you speak fluent Spanish that will definitely help. I spoke Spanglish and used Google translate and she opened up. Receptive and initiated LFK and BBBJ was pretty good. Very generous and accommodating. No clockwatching. I'd recommend visiting at least once if you like her pics.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:45 #358Senior Member

Posts: 441Any word on this latina?
-
11-06-23 16:46 #357Senior Member

Posts: 94Def some kind've org, so dice roll on how real the pics are. I had contacted that # a few weeks ago when it was being used by GreatGreta. Did not end up booking bc the drive was too far.
Originally Posted by Ashwind
[View Original Post]
Fwiw, I saw RoyalTatiana a few days ago. Pics are real & she's hot. Some scars from the MMs but otherwise body is amazing. I think today or tomorrow is her last day in town.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/roytatiana
-
11-06-23 14:00 #356Senior Member

Posts: 37Any info for Fox_Monica
Saw an interesting add on PD and was hoping for more intel before I scheduling. Any details regarding her looks, attitude and service?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Fox_Monica
-
11-01-23 23:35 #355Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah I tried booking Paige again just now and her booker got annoyed I used the same introduction but I always do just to be discreet since I don't save my text convos. Not sure if I can see her again now as a result bummer.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 20:41 #354Senior Member

Posts: 196I see. Sounds like you didn't had a good experience with PaigeOKC on hx. Another guy apparently did. I haven't tried her but didn't get the best of texting from her, but probably her booker or someone other than Paige. Hopefully.
Originally Posted by DaveJack800
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:32 #353Regular Member

Posts: 24Queen of Denyle
She's got a group of girls in the valley, good crop, sometimes. I would say PaigeOKC was one of her bad ones as she doesn't know what she's doing.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 05:23 #352Senior Member

Posts: 196What's QOD? I'm assuming it's an agency or there's a booker involved.
Originally Posted by DaveJack800
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 19:41 #351Regular Member

Posts: 24The attitude
You are most likely not texting her directly, there are 3 different people you could be talking to as she is part of QOD.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 12:59 #350Regular Member

Posts: 15I did! Screening was meh as you said but once she met me in person she's a sweetheart and warmed up a lot better I am a younger guy though so I'm not sure if that factored in.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 16:45 #349Senior Member

Posts: 196You actually had a good time with her? Hmm good to know cause when I texted her, she seems to have a bit of an attitude so I didn't see her. Her face also reminds me of one of my nasty ex's.
Originally Posted by FlexUp
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 02:38 #348Senior Member

Posts: 860Finally saw her. I wasn't going to see her and she's cute. Very scared of everything but tight little pussy is good. 200 for a half hr. She didn't ask for deposit because I picked her up off western and fucked her jn my car. I got her number and googled it and saw it was her. https://hot.com/us/ca/redondo-beach/...87-2622/m-Ej2f She has a Reddit account with some pics and a OF. Just google her number from the link I posted
Originally Posted by RollDice
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 08:57 #347Regular Member

Posts: 15PaigeOKC
Saw PaigeOKC a couple days ago, she's in town in Sherman Oaks till the 12th.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Paigeokc
Really enjoyed my experience with her GFE for 350 HR.
Pictures are not the best but she looks gorgeous in person.
DFK is encouraged by her and MSOG is included as well.
-
10-06-23 13:25 #346Regular Member

Posts: 3I seen her once and I enjoyed it. I personally think the q.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:58 #345Senior Member

Posts: 196I definitely had good experience with QV, most are good or at least neutral. It takes me about 15/20 minutes to get the job done. Nothing special. Most of the time, especially when the girl likes you, they allow you to get away with a lot longer than just a qv. I've done many of them on 30 minutes and they do not complain but instead texting me to see them more.










Reply With Quote





