Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7472
-
10-14-23 18:15 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 144Babygirl
Just by looking at the ad, theres a dude in one photo, his tatted knuckles in another, filtered photos and non filtered showing how rough her skin seems to be, and last of all, wound care stuff on the counter. I would avoid like the plague. But I'm probably also overly cautious.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 15:27 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 169BAby girl
There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 08:34 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 99Any luck
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real
-
10-13-23 23:59 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 99The area code with 561 is not the girl at all. I left. Was way off. I asked for a photo and it was a generic one and sent me to wrong room first time. Smh.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 23:21 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 144Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440
Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.
-
10-10-23 09:42 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 47Funny thing.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.
So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.
I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.
-
10-10-23 09:37 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 47Did you do incall?
Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:45 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 167Citrene. Deposit
I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:39 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 573Lmao
That whole site is a joke.
Originally Posted by JBerg
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 15:28 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 169LOL. Literally
She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 20:20 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 47https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376
Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?
-
10-07-23 06:53 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 92Sammy
Finally met Sammy. New favorite big boobs big butt very nice. CBJ then doggy. I will be repeating often with her.
-
10-05-23 10:12 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 872Deposit?
Did you pay a deposit?
Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:21 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 98Fake Ad
Here's the fake.
Visit at your own risk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/west-ashley-safe-real-discreet/996310409885
Actually years ago.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jeni-getz-1-843-412-9650/31091387
Originally Posted by Bau1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 19:42 #5688Regular Member

Posts: 21She's back
Sammy is back gents.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...374/6897991415










Reply With Quote






