Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #17255
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    That girl is super hot! But at 900? Hell, you could basically bang 3 K-girls bare for the same price.
    Banged so many Kgirls up and down WA and CA, I'm just kind of bored of them at this point.

  2. #17254

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Ok, as a newcomer to LA I am trying to look at the many many more ads there are in LA relative to Seattle and I've noticed a trend of these providers offering "VIP" as an upsell from GFE. Is this generally accepted lingo in LA for BBFS? I've seen some blatant references to PSE being BBFS (requiring panels and HIV tests). But how about someone like the below? Any Intel or ideas if BBFS will be included, at 900 I'd certainly hope so:

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-princess-selena
    That girl is super hot! But at 900? Hell, you could basically bang 3 K-girls bare for the same price.

  3. #17253
    Ok, as a newcomer to LA I am trying to look at the many many more ads there are in LA relative to Seattle and I've noticed a trend of these providers offering "VIP" as an upsell from GFE. Is this generally accepted lingo in LA for BBFS? I've seen some blatant references to PSE being BBFS (requiring panels and HIV tests). But how about someone like the below? Any Intel or ideas if BBFS will be included, at 900 I'd certainly hope so:

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-princess-selena

  4. #17252
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    The win. A really reasonable donation. She is a 7 out of 10, (Relative to the eye of the beholder). And her post says "No BBFS" yet you offer her a Benji and there is no hesitation to give it up bare. YAY!

    The loss. She isn't engaging, has a CONSTANT RBF, and she is a quiet dead fish. Booooooo. LOL.

    Sucks when that happens. 😆. 😆. 😆.
    Who are you talking about?

  5. #17251

    👍 and 👎 🤣. 🤣. 🤣.

    The win. A really reasonable donation. She is a 7 out of 10, (Relative to the eye of the beholder). And her post says "No BBFS" yet you offer her a Benji and there is no hesitation to give it up bare. YAY!

    The loss. She isn't engaging, has a CONSTANT RBF, and she is a quiet dead fish. Booooooo. LOL.

    Sucks when that happens. 😆. 😆. 😆.

  6. #17250

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik026  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to share the menu and donation? She has flacked few times and changed the donation amount. Thanks in advance.
    PM her and ask. Duh.

  7. #17249

    Recommendations

    Hi LA folks. Looking for non Kgirl recommendations for while I'm in LA. I can give lots of Seattle recommendations. I prefer under 30's. Feel free to PM. Thanks all!

  8. #17248

    Angel

    Finally saw this tall skinny Latina. She's very quiet and seemed new, was able to get BBFS without cip sadly. Overall 6 $$ is too high, I think she thinks this hobby is we just pay her and she does nothing. Overall not worth the rate but at least I was able to fuck her bb she didn't really want to do BBBJ it seemed. I won't repeat maybe just try her once for half hr. She asks for a ride share to get to outcall. https://tryst.link/escort/angelbaby420.

  9. #17247

    Darling_mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the service you got?
    Is it possible to share the menu and donation? She has flacked few times and changed the donation amount. Thanks in advance.

  10. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSgv  [View Original Post]
    I keep trying to branch out to non Asians to broaden my palate and not only is there ghosting, but I get girls who shy away from under the radar offerings (BBFS) that other guys seem to get easily. I like getting from point A to point B without hassle. That's why I gravitate back to those luscious Koreans. They are SERVICE oriented and give you almost everything you could desire. Everything they say they offer, they have delivered on.
    I would say it is because Kgirl orgs operate like a professional business and the operations of other ethnicities are run like a fiefdom or as a solo operator where biz is subject to the whims of all involved and unconcerned with a smooth and efficient operation that yields repeat visits.

  11. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    She comes to the valley every once in awhile. She's down for cip action and loves it. Just mention my name and she might give discount. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/156335340#.
    For how much?

  12. #17244
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Why do non-asians be so flaky and tend to ghost? Its like pulling teeth getting responses from her while the k girl bookers are mad efficient.
    I keep trying to branch out to non Asians to broaden my palate and not only is there ghosting, but I get girls who shy away from under the radar offerings (BBFS) that other guys seem to get easily. I like getting from point A to point B without hassle. That's why I gravitate back to those luscious Koreans. They are SERVICE oriented and give you almost everything you could desire. Everything they say they offer, they have delivered on.

  13. #17243

    Bbw white girl

    She comes to the valley every once in awhile. She's down for cip action and loves it. Just mention my name and she might give discount. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lley/156335340#.

  14. #17242

    What Up

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my CIP's that I kept on the down low.

    Saw her just recently again and we did it all and of course CIP that twat and she pushed out my jizz and bubbles appeared! Nice.
    Why do non-asians be so flaky and tend to ghost? Its like pulling teeth getting responses from her while the k girl bookers are mad efficient.

  15. #17241
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    How come I can't see her albums on Hx?

    Is that really her face in her profile pic?
    Means you're probably a lvl-0.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape