Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 30806
-
10-04-23 06:50 #23846Senior Member

Posts: 34Looks like a fake to me.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 00:00 #23845Banned Member

Posts: 719Do you mean spinner? A spinster is an old unmarried woman.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 21:54 #23844Senior Member

Posts: 201I think you missed the joke -- she keeps your deposit, ghosts you, and voila, she has provided you with the service of findom.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:12 #23843Senior Member

Posts: 226Yep I reviewed jlo and warned everyone after multiple posts by people saying how good she was looking lately. Unbelievable. They must be nearing 100 years old and blind as a bat.
Originally Posted by RogerDoger120
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:10 #23842Senior Member

Posts: 226What does her face look like?
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 15:36 #23841Senior Member

Posts: 110Looking for Spinster Profile
Looking for Spinster profile.
Looks like almost all the profile in Skipthegame and escort Aligator are fake any decent website where we can find genuine one.
-
10-03-23 09:18 #23840Senior Member

Posts: 578Honestly
I don't exchange nothing until we're both present and ready. There will be no money until at least that and even then its not 100% safe. Unfortunately that's the truth of the game.
Originally Posted by JessePinkman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 08:54 #23839Senior Member

Posts: 1301She mentions the deposit going towards a hotel and doesn't look like she's a traveler. Personally I don't get financial domination but to each his own. For other bdsm services I don't recommend hotels unless the provider is well reviewed and travelling. I'm not saying she's fake but for many of the services she lists you want a person with a dedicated space so you can have some degree of faith in the hygiene standards.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
On the topic of findom I feel like AI is going to result in a lot of dudes giving other men money without knowing it.
-
10-03-23 08:50 #23838Senior Member

Posts: 1301You didn't miss much. I only saw her once for far less than 80 and never felt the need to go back. It was back when she was pregnant and the BJ wasn't great.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 07:47 #23837Senior Member

Posts: 246Shanti
So I finally got a chance to see her I was visiting Raleigh area yesterday morning a couple of text messages I was at her hotel room. Her room was clean nice smell got down to business 70 tokens qv some quick head from her then I pounded her pussy out BBCIP after I finished I cleaned myself up then I was on my way out the door. I wouldn't repeat she was cool no drama but she's not for me be safe out there mongers.
-
10-03-23 05:38 #23836Senior Member

Posts: 269Findom
Findom is a thing. But she probably meant "fendom. ".
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 04:11 #23835Banned Member

Posts: 719If that's your swing, you want Renae!!
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 23:43 #23834Senior Member

Posts: 330Definitely not worth 80. It's average to slightly above average.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 18:34 #23833Senior Member

Posts: 38Avoid Alivia and Raine
I responded to this ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/982991305772.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
Before making an appointment, I like to buy content first to help figure out who's cool and worth visiting vs who is a scammer. I'd rather lose $25 than $250.
In this case, Alivia (https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3044941) collected the $$$ but I received NOTHING other than excuses. Avoid Alivia and Raine.
-
10-02-23 18:14 #23832Senior Member

Posts: 82Aven Foxglove
I mean I did say in my posting that there were some red flags (I. E. Deposit requirement, which I might overlook if I could get verification she is legit).
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Also, Findom is an actual thing. Not MY thing but it is a thing some dudes partake in. No need to reply if you have nothing helpful to contribute.








Reply With Quote






