Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 807 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9580

    Friday night

    Cool breezy raining crappy night. 9 pm After having one untalented girl quit on me after 5 minutes, sildenafil in my system, I badly needed a release. Girls were out but all in hoddies and heavier coats. Couldn't tell who was who. Finally jut scooped a girl on 8th just south of Lincoln. Turned out to be Chella. I've seen her walking and all her ads for years but never have met her before. She's not pretty but knows what she's doing. Agreed on 40. If she made me cum, quickly found a quiet spot, and she got right down to it. Great technique, gripping suction, ball caresses & licking. Much more than I had expected. After I blew she stayed on it and sucked out the aftermath before she opened the door to spit. Very confident woman and never asked for a dime before finishing her job. She was much more coherent and alert than I expected for a long time junkie. I'd repeat but only after dark.

  2. #9579

    Spinner on Lincoln, tight shorts, nice legs

    Seen this one and 2 others late Thursday night. Nice to see a SW dressed like they should be, not like the filthy slobs you see around here now everywhere. Her handlers were close by right near that camera so I passed. Anyway it was dead all over like usual, and and G were like a ghost town, just nothing! Also took a trip up to Lisbon, A BSW shouted at me to get my attention, the voice was obviously of a man so I just got out of there and headed back to the south loop. Left empty handed again, I don't know why I keep doing this, just a waste of time now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  3. #9578

    Becca

    Had some time to kill Tuesday morning prior to a meeting on the south side. Initially was just window shopping along and, G, and L. Saw nothing until the 2nd pass on G. Saw an average looking one in a dress, sweater, and with a hat on. Average body, from what I could tell, long straight hair. Looped around, gone, but found her on 24 about a block south. Picked up and found a spot. Average BBJ w / spit. Asked for digits and she said she was mugged, slapped around and stole her purse with phone in it. Would probably pick up again. Wanted to do more in the backseat, but I said no. Average donation.

    M64.

  4. #9577

    Amy

    After months of cruising Lincoln, I finally found one who doesn't make me want to vomit. I've been searching for Rachel for a long time now but came across Amy this week. It was a bit unnerving though. I must have looked to obvious checking her out and she shouted to me as I passed. I made a loop around and she walked down a side street away from Lincoln so I scooped.

    I don't know whether this is the same Amy talked about here a year ago but she looks similar. Whatever the case, she has that nice spinner body. She wanted to do me with a cover but I objected. We negotiated a BBBJ for a little extra. I have a pic of her but she asked me not to post it. I will respect her request but I can text it. I can't attach pics to DM apparently.

  5. #9576
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    The looks might fool you.

    I saw her and as she is in the pictures she appears to have a frown. That is how she looked when I saw her. She was very pleasant. The facial frown did not translate into poor attitude or performance.

    She could be YMMV. No lets make it a sure thing. YMMV depending on what is going on in her life and meds. With that said I had a great time and would gladly repeat if I get there any time soon.
    That isn't so much a frown as a look of sadness. Andria has had some bad things happen in her life. She has lost a number of people very close to her and that I think is what turned her twords drugs to help ease the pain.

    She is a good girl and very willing to please, I just hope she can start turning her life around and get off the drugs and off the streets.

  6. #9575

    Andrea

    The looks might fool you.

    I saw her and as she is in the pictures she appears to have a frown. That is how she looked when I saw her. She was very pleasant. The facial frown did not translate into poor attitude or performance.

    She could be YMMV. No lets make it a sure thing. YMMV depending on what is going on in her life and meds. With that said I had a great time and would gladly repeat if I get there any time soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.

  7. #9574

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.
    True she is a nice girl. I give her a 5. Typical SW / STG skinny body with the roughness. Never did FS. BBBJ is decent. She's got to learn to DT better and have better motion. Nice wet silky smooth mouth though so if she got the right motion and DT down she could be amongst the best. Willing to please for the most part but she did try to say hurry up in a nice way about 10 min into my last BBBJ with her. So I politely fucked her face and she did take it like a champ.

  8. #9573

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I don't do jacked up teeth. I'm surprised she has good reviews with the looks of these pics. She looks half out of it.
    1) Jacked up teeth.

    2) Chest tattoo's.

    3) Has to be a BBBJ.

    4) Model looks (or at one time been a model).

    5) Cheap. Less than 60.

    In other words a Unicorn. May have a chance at this when the depression hits. 👍.

  9. #9572
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.
    As has been said, that is Andria. You won't find a nicer or more willing to please girl anywhere. I've seen her several times already and planning on spending Friday with her. She is a 10+.

  10. #9571

    How's her grill?

    I don't do jacked up teeth. I'm surprised she has good reviews with the looks of these pics. She looks half out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    That's Andrea, a recent topic of discussion. She's a sweetheart but sometimes her head is not in the game.

  11. #9570

    That's Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.
    That's Andrea, a recent topic of discussion. She's a sweetheart but sometimes her head is not in the game.

  12. #9569

    Funnpassion on Seeking Arrangement

    Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f39e3d5c-e3fd-4b4d-b479-7de2218dc77a_2x.jpg‎   2f0d284c-c3c4-4fa6-9ecb-ec2c8e74deca_2x.jpg‎   dd3baaea-d8da-4f7b-877b-8fe18e6d3e46_2x.jpg‎   Funnpassion.jpg‎  

  13. #9568

    Mona

    Last time, I seen Mona which was about 6 months or more. She was living in that area. She hasn't posted an ad in awhile either so maybe she did become a SW or maybe just out for a walk to the gas station. She does always dress sexy and that body is awesome. I have 3 different numbers for her but none work. Good luck and stay safe.

  14. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    "Hey Cooch! You're full of good advice! Do you ever fucking follow it?" Years ago, an MMA fighter told me if I have problems with passengers, that's the time to start throwing elbows. If you get clipped with an elbow, it hurts a lot worse than a fist.

    "I thought I was going to have to knick her!" Pearl said casually, as though we had just stopped for lunch. Pearl always carries a knife with her, and has "knicked" everyone in her life except me.

    Then it dawned on me. If Pearl carries a knife on her at all times, how fucking lucky I was that the britch didn't have one. Throwing elbows is no match for a small pocket knife and the damage that could be done by even the smallest blade is considerable.
    God Bless You All.
    A elbow will not only do more damage, but won't leave a mark or bruise on you. Unless you hit teeth. So whom ever you hit can't say you hit them as you won't have any bruising or cuts on you.

    EVERY girl out there carries some type of weapon, count on it. Street Walkers have the most dangerous job in the world, they got to protect them selves more often than not.

  15. #9566

    Dee Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Dee Dee's in jail, in Dane County. She's one of our toothless cocksuckers, and deserves some monetary donations for her canteen. She's charged with retail theft, party to a crime, between $500 and $5,000, a Felony I. She was hitting up Home Depots, and sat in Waukesha County jail last year for an identical charge. She is also facing several charges in Milwaukee County, including the charge of prostitution. I will not give her name out, but for those of you who know her name, go ahead and send her some money and pay her a visit.
    A little bird told me she has been released. Is this true? I would love to see her and talk to her, and I'm pretty sure she would be happy to talk to me. PM me if there is a way to get a hold of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape