Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 12095
-
10-03-23 15:27 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 402Andrea
True she is a nice girl. I give her a 5. Typical SW / STG skinny body with the roughness. Never did FS. BBBJ is decent. She's got to learn to DT better and have better motion. Nice wet silky smooth mouth though so if she got the right motion and DT down she could be amongst the best. Willing to please for the most part but she did try to say hurry up in a nice way about 10 min into my last BBBJ with her. So I politely fucked her face and she did take it like a champ.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 14:37 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 774And
1) Jacked up teeth.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
2) Chest tattoo's.
3) Has to be a BBBJ.
4) Model looks (or at one time been a model).
5) Cheap. Less than 60.
In other words a Unicorn. May have a chance at this when the depression hits. 👍.
-
10-03-23 09:35 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 434As has been said, that is Andria. You won't find a nicer or more willing to please girl anywhere. I've seen her several times already and planning on spending Friday with her. She is a 10+.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:14 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 1480How's her grill?
I don't do jacked up teeth. I'm surprised she has good reviews with the looks of these pics. She looks half out of it.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:36 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 354That's Andrea
That's Andrea, a recent topic of discussion. She's a sweetheart but sometimes her head is not in the game.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:09 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 420Funnpassion on Seeking Arrangement
Anyone recognize this girl as walking the streets? Told me she's at 13th and Greenfield, then changed it to 14th and Oklahoma. Found her as Funnpassion on Seeking and she's really eager to meet. Looks high as a kite in at least one of her pics. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-91a9828aa5e8.
-
10-01-23 17:08 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 130Mona
Last time, I seen Mona which was about 6 months or more. She was living in that area. She hasn't posted an ad in awhile either so maybe she did become a SW or maybe just out for a walk to the gas station. She does always dress sexy and that body is awesome. I have 3 different numbers for her but none work. Good luck and stay safe.
-
10-01-23 16:47 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 434A elbow will not only do more damage, but won't leave a mark or bruise on you. Unless you hit teeth. So whom ever you hit can't say you hit them as you won't have any bruising or cuts on you.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
EVERY girl out there carries some type of weapon, count on it. Street Walkers have the most dangerous job in the world, they got to protect them selves more often than not.
-
10-01-23 00:06 #9567Regular Member

Posts: 9Dee Dee
A little bird told me she has been released. Is this true? I would love to see her and talk to her, and I'm pretty sure she would be happy to talk to me. PM me if there is a way to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 06:28 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 402Mona
Is she a younger sexy Mexican? Beautiful body and sexy as fuck in those dresses? If so I've seen her a few times anywhere from hangin inside the bus stop late at night on 13 and L to walking to 15 and down 15th. Never seen her get scooped but I never stuck around long enough to notice. She had to eventually. 1st time I thought to good to be true must be LEO. Then last time I seen her she was hangin at that bus stop for awhile talking with other SW and walking around with them so I knew she was no LEO. I was going to try and scoop next time I seen her but of course I haven't seen her since. Thanks for your report brother, now I know I got to be persistent. I am the monger version of Pepe' la pew, she will not resist!! Come to Pepe' Mona!!
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 11:36 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 2814Maybe in her "eyes" you looked like a cop. That's happened to me over the years.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 11:24 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 763That is new one. I've never heard of any of the girls on Lincoln ever refuse to get in a car. In that case, my old fat ass doesn't stand a chance.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 10:37 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 53Mona
A few weeks ago I was pretty sure I saw Mona from STG walking around 13th and L dressed super sexy in some long black boots and a mini skirt. When I drove past her I asked if she wanted to get in and she said no. I see her walking again a few days ago in a nice tight blue dress and but I saw her deny getting into a car. Has anyone had luck picking her up when she's walking? Is she just super picky or what? Not for nothing but I'm in my early thirty's, I've been told I'm attractive, I think I'm pretty friendly and I have a nice vehicle and she said no. Kinda hurt my feelings LOL.
-
09-27-23 23:34 #9562Regular Member

Posts: 9Rayna
Even thought she had her problems, I really liked her and actually cared about her.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 12:49 #9561Regular Member

Posts: 16I have often thought that too. These girls are not the girls I was dealing with 10 even 5 years ago. They keep getting worse and worse and that is why I try to stick with ones I know. Also to me the crack ****** are worse than the H junkies. Most of these girls do both but if they look super hyper and rough it seems like they are coming back from a bad, no sleep for days binge. I'm glad you made it out safe. We have to be very careful out there now!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




