Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 355 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3841

    Empty pockets

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Just wait 1-2 days, and check the Lucas country bookings to see if any guys were picked up for soliciting. If not then it is not a setup. I can tell you none in the past three days, so likely clear. With that said it could be possible they run it for a week or two, get your ID while you are in the shower then you get an unwelcomed warrant later. So... If no arrests in the next 1-2 days just do not take anything but cash in and also park somewhere else.
    I always go in with empty pockets. Only the cash for the massage. I do that for all the places I go.

  2. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSixNine  [View Original Post]
    Is it a trap?
    Just wait 1-2 days, and check the Lucas country bookings to see if any guys were picked up for soliciting. If not then it is not a setup. I can tell you none in the past three days, so likely clear. With that said it could be possible they run it for a week or two, get your ID while you are in the shower then you get an unwelcomed warrant later. So... If no arrests in the next 1-2 days just do not take anything but cash in and also park somewhere else.

  3. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSixNine  [View Original Post]
    Is it a trap?
    It could be open. And you are just going there for a massage. Perfectly legal.

  4. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    The open sign was on today & I saw 3 cars in the lot!!
    Is it a trap?

  5. #3837

    Sky

    The open sign was on today & I saw 3 cars in the lot!!

  6. #3836

    Closed

    Tuesday 10/3/23 went by YG Therapy and it was closed with a sign in the window. I went to Sky, no cars in the parking lot, and door locked. Closed. I had not heard of the raids.

  7. #3835

    For being Toledo Saturday

    With all the AMPs being busted by the LE because of the politics and elections, all that good stuff. Can anybody suggest a good private provider?

    Hoping for $$ or less. Would appreciate any help I get. Just don't think it's safe to go to an AMP right now. Feel more than welcome to PM me. Thank you in advance.

  8. #3834

    That's just wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    What a douche bag. Karma is a real thing. Remember that.
    People like you doing things like that to make the rest of us look bad. That's why there's the issues that we have these places. People like you screwed up for the rest of us.

    Wasn't going to say anything more. I read and think about it. I had to say something.

  9. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    I went there two weeks ago, mature lady with nice set of tits everytime CBJ cfs, but I took off the condom when she was laying on her back she didn't know different, I act like took off when I cum. Took video but my pants block some of view, Price was higher than Shrek, that's why I use to love when she was cooking.
    What a douche bag. Karma is a real thing. Remember that.

  10. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    I went there two weeks ago, mature lady with nice set of tits everytime CBJ cfs, but I took off the condom when she was laying on her back she didn't know different, I act like took off when I cum. Took video but my pants block some of view, Price was higher than Shrek, that's why I use to love when she was cooking.
    Have a link to the video?

  11. #3831

    Forgot to add this.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo  [View Original Post]
    I was just at Lee's a week ago (I know a lot has happened since then) and was turned down for F / s by an older (not as bad as Shrek though) worker. She said new owner doesn't allow FS anymore. Only He.

    As for the new spa in Mi, I am definitely interested and would love some more intel!
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/16...f1cd5ba2&ei=84#image=AA1 hxCBW.

    1.

  12. #3830

    Amp

    I was just at Lee's a week ago (I know a lot has happened since then) and was turned down for F / s by an older (not as bad as Shrek though) worker. She said new owner doesn't allow FS anymore. Only He.

    As for the new spa in Mi, I am definitely interested and would love some more intel!

  13. #3829

    You should be banned

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    I went there two weeks ago, mature lady with nice set of tits everytime CBJ cfs, but I took off the condom when she was laying on her back she didn't know different, I act like took off when I cum. Took video but my pants block some of view, Price was higher than Shrek, that's why I use to love when she was cooking.
    Taking secret video & removing condom without permission is going into dark territory. And this is saying something considering the level of degenerates the rest of us are.

  14. #3828

    Lees

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    I agree, it was a BS move. If you want BBFS, just ask. If they said no and you do this you are in the running for ass of the year.
    I agree. But this is much worse than just ass of the year.

  15. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixby4748  [View Original Post]
    So she was an unknowing, and more than likely unwilling participant in BBFS with you? You're some kind of classy, that's for sure.
    I agree, it was a BS move. If you want BBFS, just ask. If they said no and you do this you are in the running for ass of the year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape