Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 6085
-
10-06-23 18:41 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 308Yea! Something worth while.
Thanks man. I'm on it.
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 07:37 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 160As Real As gets
Not going to write a paragraph on this one. Rates were 120 qv,180 hhr,250 hr that was two weeks ago. She is very fit compared to average call girl, no baby damage at all, little drop in her tits. She gets into the session I recommend. Possibly demons. You know YMWV as always good luck. Everything Covered.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 15:59 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 308Marissa
Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp
-
10-04-23 09:06 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 102Forgive me, but.
Who is tattooed mama?
Originally Posted by KillPig
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 00:40 #4926Banned Member

Posts: 454Venus
Contacted her last 5 days she advised she was online only. Your access and YMMV.
-
10-03-23 11:46 #4925Regular Member

Posts: 7Tattoo mama nips it in the bud or butt I should say.
Tattooed mama has been feeling very sus about what's been going on under her account! Apparently no good deed goes unpunished. Tattoo mama has been letting Asia / Starr / Samantha etc etc use her account to post ads strictly out of the kindness from her heart. But you know how deez hoes do. Give them an inch the want the whole damn mile. So before it's too late or before any of y'all actually get off your lazy asses to follow through with the verification report or what have you, Tattoo mama is going to clean house and put some girls in their place. She "Does not condone these scamming actions of the few bad apples and certainly does not conduct her business in this way. " She "appreciates everyone's business and looks forward to giving you the customer service with a special touch that all of you work hard for and deserve. Never fear the rip off report is here.
Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 01:56 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 52Photo
She actually talked to me awhile ago about meeting up on FaceTime so I remembered she was legit and she knew I was too and remembered me as well. If it would have been any other provider I wouldn't have, but her I knew she was legit.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:23 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone got Venus' contact info
Whenever I click to get her number on the ads she has running, it always pulls up a number with too many digits. Maybe she was high when she made certain ads? Anyway, if anyone could PM me her number, much appreciated.
-
10-02-23 18:17 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 204It is Star / Asia
Don't do it. It's her. She is posting on another friend's account. I'm in the process of getting them to ban the account until they stop again but I've been slack in verifying that it's her although I know it is.
Originally Posted by HandMeSome
[View Original Post]
Her address is 111 State St. In case someone else makes it to that point.
She has also asked me to stop at Haywood Ingles and send a photo in the past (under her original ad & number).
So yeah, it's obviously her and it is a complete setup to cash and dash.
The account that she is using to post her ad is the one that is almost always directly under hers. Bigger, tatted girl.
She already used another provider's account to post the ad of hers that uses her actual photos.
STG temporarily banned that providers account until they stopped.
Good times.
-
10-02-23 17:56 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 71Yea she got back to me and it's confirmed she is Asia / start the one everybody is warning about taking donations and kicking you out halfway.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:56 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 504Samantha
Did you really send her a facial photo?
Originally Posted by NcPheonix
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 22:17 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 52Samantha
Its because it was my review. I also posted it here as well. I just wanted to post it in both locations for anyone who doesn't get onto them. Sorry.
Originally Posted by DonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 19:31 #4918Regular Member

Posts: 1Any experience with Diamond!?
Looks like an appealing option for BBBJ. Anyone have experience with her? Rates?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/836518262112
-
10-01-23 18:12 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 102Yep
Agree with Five. Profligate use of emojis. Bullet points with syntax that is off just enough have me feel it is not natural speech. She is way too hot and the photos are professionally shot. Anal, PSE, BBBJ listed. PSE ok perhaps, BBBJ yeah maybe. Anal as a regular menu item? No fucking way.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 16:36 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 1189Just my 2 cents from an old fucker who's been around the block. The ad smells of at least a scam ad if not more and I never feel any out-of-town provider is going to give you a good experience because there's no incentive to give good service because they're only here for a short while. For me, it's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by HandMeSome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






