Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 406 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    As Real As gets

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp
    Not going to write a paragraph on this one. Rates were 120 qv,180 hhr,250 hr that was two weeks ago. She is very fit compared to average call girl, no baby damage at all, little drop in her tits. She gets into the session I recommend. Possibly demons. You know YMWV as always good luck. Everything Covered.

  2. #4928

    Marissa

    Is this Chic good at using what she's blessed with? Very sporty to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/004/MTM...NhMzlkOWQ.webp

  3. #4927

    Forgive me, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillPig  [View Original Post]
    Tattooed mama has been feeling very sus about what's been going on under her account! Apparently no good deed goes unpunished. Tattoo mama has been letting Asia / Starr / Samantha etc etc use her account to post ads strictly out of the kindness from her heart. But you know how deez hoes do. Give them an inch the want the whole damn mile. So before it's too late or before any of y'all actually get off your lazy asses to follow through with the verification report or what have you, Tattoo mama is going to clean house and put some girls in their place. She "Does not condone these scamming actions of the few bad apples and certainly does not conduct her business in this way. " She "appreciates everyone's business and looks forward to giving you the customer service with a special touch that all of you work hard for and deserve. Never fear the rip off report is here.
    Who is tattooed mama?

  4. #4926

    Venus

    Contacted her last 5 days she advised she was online only. Your access and YMMV.

  5. #4925

    Tattoo mama nips it in the bud or butt I should say.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. It's her. She is posting on another friend's account. I'm in the process of getting them to ban the account until they stop again but I've been slack in verifying that it's her although I know it is.

    Her address is 111 State St. In case someone else makes it to that point.

    She has also asked me to stop at Haywood Ingles and send a photo in the past (under her original ad & number).

    So yeah, it's obviously her and it is a complete setup to cash and dash.

    The account that she is using to post her ad is the one that is almost always directly under hers. Bigger, tatted girl.

    She already used another provider's account to post the ad of hers that uses her actual photos.

    STG temporarily banned that providers account until they stopped.

    Good times.
    Tattooed mama has been feeling very sus about what's been going on under her account! Apparently no good deed goes unpunished. Tattoo mama has been letting Asia / Starr / Samantha etc etc use her account to post ads strictly out of the kindness from her heart. But you know how deez hoes do. Give them an inch the want the whole damn mile. So before it's too late or before any of y'all actually get off your lazy asses to follow through with the verification report or what have you, Tattoo mama is going to clean house and put some girls in their place. She "Does not condone these scamming actions of the few bad apples and certainly does not conduct her business in this way. " She "appreciates everyone's business and looks forward to giving you the customer service with a special touch that all of you work hard for and deserve. Never fear the rip off report is here.

  6. #4924

    Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Did you really send her a facial photo?
    She actually talked to me awhile ago about meeting up on FaceTime so I remembered she was legit and she knew I was too and remembered me as well. If it would have been any other provider I wouldn't have, but her I knew she was legit.

  7. #4923

    Anyone got Venus' contact info

    Whenever I click to get her number on the ads she has running, it always pulls up a number with too many digits. Maybe she was high when she made certain ads? Anyway, if anyone could PM me her number, much appreciated.

  8. #4922

    It is Star / Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    This girls ad reminds me a lot of Starr / Asia ad I'm not trying to get caught up in a robbery scheme she said her name is Naomi she told me to meet her at ingles o Haywood road and send a pic from the parking lot once I realized how close I was to starts location I bailed she posted another ad today and the pics look oh so tempting if someone dares to take the plunge here is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/879514571429
    Don't do it. It's her. She is posting on another friend's account. I'm in the process of getting them to ban the account until they stop again but I've been slack in verifying that it's her although I know it is.

    Her address is 111 State St. In case someone else makes it to that point.

    She has also asked me to stop at Haywood Ingles and send a photo in the past (under her original ad & number).

    So yeah, it's obviously her and it is a complete setup to cash and dash.

    The account that she is using to post her ad is the one that is almost always directly under hers. Bigger, tatted girl.

    She already used another provider's account to post the ad of hers that uses her actual photos.

    STG temporarily banned that providers account until they stopped.

    Good times.

  9. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Five. Profligate use of emojis. Bullet points with syntax that is off just enough have me feel it is not natural speech. She is way too hot and the photos are professionally shot. Anal, PSE, BBBJ listed. PSE ok perhaps, BBBJ yeah maybe. Anal as a regular menu item? No fucking way.
    Yea she got back to me and it's confirmed she is Asia / start the one everybody is warning about taking donations and kicking you out halfway.

  10. #4920

    Samantha

    Did you really send her a facial photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPheonix  [View Original Post]
    Its because it was my review. I also posted it here as well. I just wanted to post it in both locations for anyone who doesn't get onto them. Sorry.

  11. #4919

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    This is word for word the same review she has posted from Erotic Monkey.
    Its because it was my review. I also posted it here as well. I just wanted to post it in both locations for anyone who doesn't get onto them. Sorry.

  12. #4918

    Any experience with Diamond!?

    Looks like an appealing option for BBBJ. Anyone have experience with her? Rates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/836518262112

  13. #4917

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents from an old fucker who's been around the block. The ad smells of at least a scam ad if not more and I never feel any out-of-town provider is going to give you a good experience because there's no incentive to give good service because they're only here for a short while. For me, it's a hard pass.
    Agree with Five. Profligate use of emojis. Bullet points with syntax that is off just enough have me feel it is not natural speech. She is way too hot and the photos are professionally shot. Anal, PSE, BBBJ listed. PSE ok perhaps, BBBJ yeah maybe. Anal as a regular menu item? No fucking way.

  14. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    This girls ad reminds me a lot of Starr / Asia ad I'm not trying to get caught up in a robbery scheme she said her name is Naomi she told me to meet her at ingles o Haywood road and send a pic from the parking lot once I realized how close I was to starts location I bailed she posted another ad today and the pics look oh so tempting if someone dares to take the plunge here is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/879514571429
    Just my 2 cents from an old fucker who's been around the block. The ad smells of at least a scam ad if not more and I never feel any out-of-town provider is going to give you a good experience because there's no incentive to give good service because they're only here for a short while. For me, it's a hard pass.

  15. #4915

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPheonix  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/214068222246

    On September 28th of 2023, I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Samantha. This is one provider that I have been wanting to see for some time now. Initial communication was a little slow, but that was to be expected as she had just woken up and was trying to get ready for my visit.

    I got to the location she said to head to and after a little bit she told me her location and I headed over.

    Got to the door and as she said, it was open. Knocked and walked in and was met by her. Her pictures don't do her any justice. Very easy going manner, warm smile and great conversation. For me, she is the total GFE package. We got everything sorted out and spent an incredible 45 minutes (around, as she didn't clock watch) of untrusted time together. Her full attention was on me and there was no interruptions. She didn't rush and was definitely into the session, never distracted one time.

    I won't go into details, but she is worth everything she asks for and then some. Some will say she is too expensive, but for the top notch quality service she provides, hands down the BEST in the Asheville, NC area. I've definitely found my go to regular!!

    Feel free to message me privately if you want to discuss additional details.
    This is word for word the same review she has posted from Erotic Monkey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape