Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32012

    Comprehension

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But what you just described is nothing new. Stroking your ego or having some sob story are just ways these hookers con money out of people who are dumb enough to believe them. Her having a pretty face helps in their con. I don't know how many times it's been said not to send girls shit pregame no matter the amount. But I guess "emotions" get the best of. "Tellin you *how much she likes you* Come on, really? LOL They may advertise being the best hookers promising quality service but their whole premise is how much they can sucker a guy. Sounds like she played the long game to get you to drop your guard.

    But yeah, definitely not the "new low'. That's something a newbie would believe.
    "The long game"? LOL, for 30 bucks? Well it sounds like you cracked the case. I would have never foreseen such brilliant strategy. Also, her comments came AFTER I sent it, instead of just ghosting I was kept up waiting with said comments.

    And I know it may seem unfathomable for a provider to "like" you, but you can call it whatever it is that gets me little to no donation for some. Me and you, we are not the same, I assure you. So whatever absolutes you like to tell yourself, ends there. The goals I pursue benefit both my wallet as well as the performance I recieve.

    The original post was not to get your groundbreaking insight. It was to point out that the provider could not be trusted, and how little it takes for her to betray any level of trust.

    JR.

  2. #32011
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    No, this is the agency that hosts out of the hotel on Cagle. Their ads flood skipthegames and adultsearch. Basically every asian ad leads to them.
    Out of the hotel? That's strange how does that even work?

  3. #32010
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I know her very well. I've been seeing her here and there for over 5 years. She's been away for about a year or so. She used to go by the name Candie. Years ago when she was more clean and lucid, she was a go to for me. Not the best body necessarily but her GFE service was great for me. As time passed it was clear the other candy got a hold of her and she would space out on me a lot. Also the last few times I met her she was in sketchy locations, random apartments, which I did not like at all. All that said, I did hit her up the other day seeing that she's around again. Comms still garbage, more than likely that apartment she's at will have other people staying there so once I found out about that it was a no go for me.

  4. #32009

    About this one. Shanel

    Anyone seen her, she look real good and would like to meet if anyone has seen before.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3058744

  5. #32008
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    I tried last night, she's staying at an apartment off Southside. Said she was available and when I got there said she had to drop a friend off somewhere real quick. Pass.

    Anyone seen her?
    Sorry forgot the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/827366783289

  6. #32007

    Search the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    I believe I saw a recent review naming her specifically. Seemed positive, except for the location, which wasn't too bad, if I remember right.

    She does look youngish, healthy and curvy, which is my taste as well.

    TOFTT and report back. The more reviews the better.

  7. #32006
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Legit. Uses real name / gives no hecks about her personal info being readily available. Clock watcher unfortunately, except the clock is in her head and you won't get the full time. Was married to a sucker, probably divorced at this point. In and out of jail. Been with half the city and clearly most of the SA guide lurkers at this point. All the hotels are sketchy, you're either BRICKED up and ignoring your instincts not to see these girls or you're going full throttle LOL.
    Yeah I had been interested in seeing her and was about to pull the trigger when I happened to see her profile on facebook. Evidently we have a couple friends in common that was enough for me to say nope. She used to have a picture of her by the pool that was her facebook profile and her main photo on her ads. She truly doesn't give a fuck who knows who she actually is. I like to keep shit anonymous, always paranoid they might get picked up in a sting and give my information out.

  8. #32005

    "Curvy" new girl in southside reports?

    Anyone seen this one?

    I tried last night, she's staying at an apartment off Southside. Said she was available and when I got there said she had to drop a friend off somewhere real quick. Pass.

    Anyone seen her?

  9. #32004
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys remember her? Was able to see her a week or 2 before she left town.
    OMG she was the best experience I have ever had. LOL Ummmm who ya talking about?

  10. #32003

    Blast from the past

    Do any of you guys remember her? Was able to see her a week or 2 before she left town.

  11. #32002

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see this one awhile back. She was staying at a nicer place in the JTB area. She stated she needed to come down and let me in. I drove around the lot a few times and noticed a few guys chilling in a suv and directly across from the rear entrance. I got sketched out by this made up an excuse and leave. Really interested in seeing this one. Was I being too paranoid or has someone seen her and she legitimately operates in this way?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/now-available-southside-904-76/033191316139
    Legit. Uses real name / gives no hecks about her personal info being readily available. Clock watcher unfortunately, except the clock is in her head and you won't get the full time. Was married to a sucker, probably divorced at this point. In and out of jail. Been with half the city and clearly most of the SA guide lurkers at this point. All the hotels are sketchy, you're either BRICKED up and ignoring your instincts not to see these girls or you're going full throttle LOL.

  12. #32001

  13. #32000

    100% truth

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But what you just described is nothing new. Stroking your ego or having some sob story are just ways these hookers con money out of people who are dumb enough to believe them. Her having a pretty face helps in their con. I don't know how many times it's been said not to send girls shit pregame no matter the amount. But I guess "emotions" get the best of. "Tellin you *how much she likes you* Come on, really? LOL They may advertise being the best hookers promising quality service but their whole premise is how much they can sucker a guy. Sounds like she played the long game to get you to drop your guard.

    But yeah, definitely not the "new low'. That's something a newbie would believe.
    Never ever ever fall for the lies or half truths. I can't say all of them but the vast majority are personality disordered sociopaths. The prettier they are the harder it is to believe. When they're smashing you like you're their one and only. Smfh, it's a skill. That long con could be one year or 9 years. Keep your money close. Never pay in advance. I don't care it's a fucking Uber LOL. Oh and if you can be blackmailed, you better keep your identity a secret.

  14. #31999

    That's what she does

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see this one awhile back. She was staying at a nicer place in the JTB area. She stated she needed to come down and let me in. I drove around the lot a few times and noticed a few guys chilling in a suv and directly across from the rear entrance. I got sketched out by this made up an excuse and leave. Really interested in seeing this one. Was I being too paranoid or has someone seen her and she legitimately operates in this way?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/now-available-southside-904-76/033191316139
    She's legit, she did the same thing to me. She's a fun time, cool girl.

  15. #31998

    Little Miss Sunshine reports?

    Seen her ad before but haven't partaked. I like her look, small tits and phat ass. But l got to assume she doesn't look like this. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/887514328595

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape