Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 12315
-
10-04-23 11:54 #9915Regular Member

Posts: 24Personal Assistant. Pass
Saw her post on seeking but could never get anything set up. Gave it another shot when she posted on skip:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/180753978613
After being given two different addresses, finally found her-she's fall & cute, but wanted me to give her the cash before going inside, which I politely declined and thanked her for wasting half my day. Smelled too much like a cash & dash for this old veteran, but as always YMMV.
-
10-03-23 21:49 #9914Banned Member

Posts: 316Ghosted me
Ghosted me, responded a lot then nothing.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 17:54 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 1904Yes. I would suggest searching reviews in Dayton, Cincy, and perhaps Lexington.
Originally Posted by PatrickBateman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 13:38 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 139Sunny
Yes, with slight filtering.
Originally Posted by FortGuy350
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 11:51 #9911Senior Member

Posts: 184Sofia Zaragoza
I would like to hear some reviews on this one, I take it she has visited before?
PB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/056908866980
-
10-03-23 10:38 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 54Is this her she sent me these pics?
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 20:38 #9909Senior Member

Posts: 261Sunny aka Kash used to be NE at a small residence. Sounds like she's moved to a hotel now. Any comment? I tried a PM, but it says your inbox is full. Thanks much.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:32 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 139Sunny dream
Had a Sunny dream. Quick response, easy set up. Tall & slim, tiny tits, nice ass, bare kitty, fresh and ready. Friendly but all business. BFS QV 1. 2. Nice BBBJ warm up then slow steady mish till bust. Not tight but not worn out, nicely wet, no kissing, no eye contact, no vocals. I'll go back for BBBJCIM https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/224366053593.
-
10-02-23 09:27 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 163Sweet & discreet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/149993549094
In my dream, she is much younger and smaller in the pictures. No thanks.
-
10-01-23 09:31 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 1904I remember, but have not seen an ad or a post for maybe 2 years. I keep an eye on BC too, have not seen anything there for a long time.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 09:16 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 77Travelodge Asian
Met up with a petite one yesterday. About mid to late 30's, B cup Bolton with baby damage. Not exactly my type but got the job done. CBJ and Mish.
OH.
-
10-01-23 07:44 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 223Yea, she's one of the good ones. Has issues with anxiety and falls asleep at the drop of a hat is her only issues. She doesn't ghost but instead will doze off mid conversation or let her anxiety take over. She won't do you wrong.
Originally Posted by DonDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 18:07 #9903Regular Member

Posts: 20Mods can delete this post. She responded and gave money back. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by DonDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 17:00 #9902Regular Member

Posts: 20Ari
Been doing this a long time. Haven't pulled the trigger on an account since most dreams are usually as reviewed on here, but this made me do it. I've tried multiple times to have a dream with Ari. Sent pics and everything. Each time no response or one time she asked when and I said I was ready then. Ghosted. Well today she said she'll see me with a 50 dollar cashapp for her phone bill since I've never seen her. I figure I've never seen any negative reviews or mention of deposits so what the heck. I'm desperate. Sent it over and she said she needed to get ready. Yeah red flag again. After a while she said almost ready. Then nothing. Was really looking forward to dreaming of her even though I know pics aren't her. Don't know what I did to make her do me like that. Just a heads up. Guess I'll stick with the Asians till something worthwhile comes along. Little head got the best of me here.
-
09-29-23 15:08 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 596Sensual Sarah
1 more from back in the day (saw 1 post in 2021).
Sarah brings up to many search results.
But some of you may remember who I mean (worked ft wayne & battle creek).
Thanks again.










Reply With Quote






