Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 821 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 12315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9915

    Personal Assistant. Pass

    Saw her post on seeking but could never get anything set up. Gave it another shot when she posted on skip:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/180753978613

    After being given two different addresses, finally found her-she's fall & cute, but wanted me to give her the cash before going inside, which I politely declined and thanked her for wasting half my day. Smelled too much like a cash & dash for this old veteran, but as always YMMV.

  2. #9914

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I would suggest searching reviews in Dayton, Cincy, and perhaps Lexington.
    Ghosted me, responded a lot then nothing.

  3. #9913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to hear some reviews on this one, I take it she has visited before?

    PB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/056908866980
    Yes. I would suggest searching reviews in Dayton, Cincy, and perhaps Lexington.

  4. #9912

    Sunny

    Yes, with slight filtering.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortGuy350  [View Original Post]
    Is this her she sent me these pics?

  5. #9911

    Sofia Zaragoza

    I would like to hear some reviews on this one, I take it she has visited before?

    PB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/056908866980

  6. #9910
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Had a Sunny dream. Quick response, easy set up. Tall & slim, tiny tits, nice ass, bare kitty, fresh and ready. Friendly but all business. BFS QV 1. 2. Nice BBBJ warm up then slow steady mish till bust. Not tight but not worn out, nicely wet, no kissing, no eye contact, no vocals. I'll go back for BBBJCIM https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/224366053593.
    Is this her she sent me these pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1696342419952.jpg‎   1696342412057.jpg‎   1696342408664.jpg‎  

  7. #9909
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Had a Sunny dream. Quick response, easy set up. Tall & slim, tiny tits, nice ass, bare kitty, fresh and ready. Friendly but all business. BFS QV 1. 2. Nice BBBJ warm up then slow steady mish till bust. Not tight but not worn out, nicely wet, no kissing, no eye contact, no vocals. I'll go back for BBBJCIM https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/224366053593.
    Sunny aka Kash used to be NE at a small residence. Sounds like she's moved to a hotel now. Any comment? I tried a PM, but it says your inbox is full. Thanks much.

  8. #9908

    Sunny dream

    Had a Sunny dream. Quick response, easy set up. Tall & slim, tiny tits, nice ass, bare kitty, fresh and ready. Friendly but all business. BFS QV 1. 2. Nice BBBJ warm up then slow steady mish till bust. Not tight but not worn out, nicely wet, no kissing, no eye contact, no vocals. I'll go back for BBBJCIM https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/224366053593.

  9. #9907

    Sweet & discreet

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/149993549094

    In my dream, she is much younger and smaller in the pictures. No thanks.

  10. #9906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    1 more from back in the day (saw 1 post in 2021).

    Sarah brings up to many search results.

    But some of you may remember who I mean (worked ft wayne & battle creek).

    Thanks again.
    I remember, but have not seen an ad or a post for maybe 2 years. I keep an eye on BC too, have not seen anything there for a long time.

  11. #9905

    Travelodge Asian

    Met up with a petite one yesterday. About mid to late 30's, B cup Bolton with baby damage. Not exactly my type but got the job done. CBJ and Mish.

    OH.

  12. #9904
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    Mods can delete this post. She responded and gave money back. Seems legit.
    Yea, she's one of the good ones. Has issues with anxiety and falls asleep at the drop of a hat is her only issues. She doesn't ghost but instead will doze off mid conversation or let her anxiety take over. She won't do you wrong.

  13. #9903
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this a long time. Haven't pulled the trigger on an account since most dreams are usually as reviewed on here, but this made me do it. I've tried multiple times to have a dream with Ari. Sent pics and everything. Each time no response or one time she asked when and I said I was ready then. Ghosted. Well today she said she'll see me with a 50 dollar cashapp for her phone bill since I've never seen her. I figure I've never seen any negative reviews or mention of deposits so what the heck. I'm desperate. Sent it over and she said she needed to get ready. Yeah red flag again. After a while she said almost ready. Then nothing. Was really looking forward to dreaming of her even though I know pics aren't her. Don't know what I did to make her do me like that. Just a heads up. Guess I'll stick with the Asians till something worthwhile comes along. Little head got the best of me here.
    Mods can delete this post. She responded and gave money back. Seems legit.

  14. #9902

    Ari

    Been doing this a long time. Haven't pulled the trigger on an account since most dreams are usually as reviewed on here, but this made me do it. I've tried multiple times to have a dream with Ari. Sent pics and everything. Each time no response or one time she asked when and I said I was ready then. Ghosted. Well today she said she'll see me with a 50 dollar cashapp for her phone bill since I've never seen her. I figure I've never seen any negative reviews or mention of deposits so what the heck. I'm desperate. Sent it over and she said she needed to get ready. Yeah red flag again. After a while she said almost ready. Then nothing. Was really looking forward to dreaming of her even though I know pics aren't her. Don't know what I did to make her do me like that. Just a heads up. Guess I'll stick with the Asians till something worthwhile comes along. Little head got the best of me here.

  15. #9901

    Sensual Sarah

    1 more from back in the day (saw 1 post in 2021).

    Sarah brings up to many search results.

    But some of you may remember who I mean (worked ft wayne & battle creek).

    Thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape