Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30190

    Chester

    Hi guys, I went to Chester and I met this nice lady with big tits and she was a pleasure gf experience and made sure I was satisfied when I left. Sorry, I don't have pics or post but I have permission to give the number. Be safe.

  2. #30189

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    She says she's in the west end. Can you confirm?
    Confirmed. West End.

  3. #30188

    Her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    I know, wish I could find a couple more like her! Not the best looking Latina I've been with, but definitely one of the better providers I've seen.
    She is coming back next weekend and also showed me a picture of her friend that is coming with her next weekend. Her friend looks really hot.

  4. #30187

    Westend

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    She says she's in the west end. Can you confirm?
    Yes, she is in the Westend in Innsbrook. Was a little nervous being in Innsbrook, but everything worked out. Very friendly.

  5. #30186

    Not even worth base price

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Avoid Avoid. Pics got to be 10 years old. Got to the room and she had the twitch going on I should have left then. Missing 3 teeth 5 sec CBJ dick not even hard and she jumps on the bed on her knees for k9 ok ill give it a go 3 minutes later she's talking about come on and cum. ***** really?? Pussy was a little funky but the ass was kinda nice so I tried to keep going but after 5 minutes I said fuck this and cut my losses. 140 down the drain. Friend was in the bathroom the whole time when I dropped the donation she took it in there right away another sign that I should have left. Oh well heading to C Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/553334057804
    Doesn't really match her menu; msog included within date time, but not only was she rushing and has red flags labeled all over her. It sounds like she wants to book herself more with clients and doesn't care about quality vs numbers. Thanks for chancing man.

  6. #30185

    Miss and match

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monger reached out and sent me these tattoos don't lie he confirmed same girl used to advertise on stg and said she never looked as good as SB pics heavy filtering thanks any more Intel appreciated.
    Could those be her old photos? Something seems off but hard to describe. Maybe mileage wise or slight P.S.

  7. #30184

    Jb

    Anyone see jb on tinder? Haha.

  8. #30183

    Nikki

    Hay guys Nikki could use some help, she's a lot of fun pm me if you need number.

  9. #30182
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #30181
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    This lady was fantastic, super fun, the right amount of aggresive. Big Tits great time.
    I know, wish I could find a couple more like her! Not the best looking Latina I've been with, but definitely one of the better providers I've seen.

  11. #30180
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    This lady was fantastic, super fun, the right amount of aggresive. Big Tits great time.
    She says she's in the west end. Can you confirm?

  12. #30179

    Plus 1

    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her as well and had a great time. Great bbj with lots of eye contact. Super friendly and flirty. I would definitely repeat. 130 qv, 160 Hh can't remember hr. She told me she was leaving Tuesday.
    This lady was fantastic, super fun, the right amount of aggresive. Big Tits great time.

  13. #30178

    Freaky Asian

    Anyone seen this one before? Tried to contact but got no response kinda looks TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/439601417549

  14. #30177

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    I usually do the AMP thing but this one was a lot of fun.

    https://callescort.org/772-882-0805

    Not the same girl as in the pics but very similar. Tits were the same size but her ass is bigger than the one in the pics. She said she'll be here for 5 more days.
    I saw her as well and had a great time. Great bbj with lots of eye contact. Super friendly and flirty. I would definitely repeat. 130 qv, 160 Hh can't remember hr. She told me she was leaving Tuesday.

  15. #30176

    This treasure and tinker Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Is this her.
    Fellow monger reached out and sent me these tattoos don't lie he confirmed same girl used to advertise on stg and said she never looked as good as SB pics heavy filtering thanks any more Intel appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230928-110606.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230928-110942.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230928-111000.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape