Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    What is the purpose of this post other than you bragging about your dick?
    1. I didn't brag about my dick. I was pointing out that she lied to the guy that she saw immediately after me and told him (not me) that he has a big dick and to be gentle and he bought it.

    2. Look at the heading of the forum.

    3. Have a nice day.

  2. #2665

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had someone over recently that I've seen a few times (not going to name her here) and the last time I was with her, I pounded her her pretty hard on and off for a little over an hour (which she likes). We finally had to stop because she was too sore. I was just looking at her reviews on the other board, a guy saw her immediately after me (date and time fit right after leaving my place). I'm not going to quote him exactly (to keep her private), but basically he said she told him he had a big dick and he needed to take it slow and gentle on her. He was bragging that she couldn't take his big dick. The truth was she had just taken a heavy pounding from a slightly larger than average dick and was sore.

    But, I guess it works. I'm happy and he's happy and she got paid.
    What is the purpose of this post other than you bragging about your dick?

  3. #2664

    Ha!

    I had someone over recently that I've seen a few times (not going to name her here) and the last time I was with her, I pounded her her pretty hard on and off for a little over an hour (which she likes). We finally had to stop because she was too sore. I was just looking at her reviews on the other board, a guy saw her immediately after me (date and time fit right after leaving my place). I'm not going to quote him exactly (to keep her private), but basically he said she told him he had a big dick and he needed to take it slow and gentle on her. He was bragging that she couldn't take his big dick. The truth was she had just taken a heavy pounding from a slightly larger than average dick and was sore.

    But, I guess it works. I'm happy and he's happy and she got paid.

  4. #2663

    Precise point

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, there's a lot of Captain Save-A-Ho's on the other board. I wouldn't be surprised if they search this board, find some "evidence," and then PM the girl and be like "hey, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but this was said about you on the other board. ".

    But also, there's a lot of idiots EVERYWHERE. Those morons will read what's posted here or from back channel info and then when a provider doesn't provide the service they THOUGHT they were going to get, they say something like "well someone told me that you do _ service" and spoils it for everybody else.
    Spot on that's exactly what's been floating around lately LOL. Worse is some of those peeps might threaten the provider with extreme means, iykyk.

  5. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.

    Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?
    Unfortunately, there's a lot of Captain Save-A-Ho's on the other board. I wouldn't be surprised if they search this board, find some "evidence," and then PM the girl and be like "hey, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but this was said about you on the other board. ".

    But also, there's a lot of idiots EVERYWHERE. Those morons will read what's posted here or from back channel info and then when a provider doesn't provide the service they THOUGHT they were going to get, they say something like "well someone told me that you do _ service" and spoils it for everybody else.

  6. #2661

    RE: Narcs / Lurks

    I'll pile-on as others have stated, girls do read this board. Their managers do as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.

    Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?

  7. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.

    Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?
    It happened to me with a stripper about a year ago. I know one the bouncers at Kittens is on this board. Consequently, it's been about a year since I've been to a strip club.

  8. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.

    Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?
    There are girls out there in the strip clubs and on AA that absolutely do read this board.

  9. #2658

    Narcs or lurks.

    So I posted about a visit with a certain stripper in the strip club reports, and she got back to me about it. Not directly, but she said "community talks". Sooooo, either she lurks the board / searches her name, or someone here went and told her what someone said about her on a board. If its the latter, what a ***** move. Its the former, yikes.

    Which one of yalls a narc to pretend to get in her good graces?

  10. #2657

    New trend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Here are multiple ads in close proximity to one another using the same phone number and same pictures. In one, she's 19 and 5'2", while in the other she's 22, and 5'4".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eeleewaywetter

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501266-TatiMami

    Caveat emptor!
    Could it be a glitch or same fake stuff? They needa filter duplicates.

  11. #2656

    I thought multiple accounts gets you banned?

    Here are multiple ads in close proximity to one another using the same phone number and same pictures. In one, she's 19 and 5'2", while in the other she's 22, and 5'4".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eeleewaywetter

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501266-TatiMami

    Caveat emptor!

  12. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    Boy, LaReeina9228 sure posts a lot of alerts. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?107650-LaReina9228.

    It reminds me of that old Despair.com poster: https://despair.com/products/dysfunc...2f939418&_ss=r.
    Jfc she has more than 3 x the amount of written alerts than she does reviews. Anyone with a memory will recall this one was always trouble, cannot stop robbing dudes. Lost a lot of weight but she still looks like a Neanderthal.

  13. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    Boy, LaReeina9228 sure posts a lot of alerts. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?107650-LaReina9228.

    It reminds me of that old Despair.com poster: https://despair.com/products/dysfunc...2f939418&_ss=r.
    I know her and who she really is. She is a major drama queen and likes the poor me give me attention. She is also a convicted felon that robbed a clients.

    These women can be horrible human beings. If you ever need an example of why you never trust them she would be a poster child.

  14. #2653

    Alert Machines

    Boy, LaReeina9228 sure posts a lot of alerts. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?107650-LaReina9228.

    It reminds me of that old Despair.com poster: https://despair.com/products/dysfunc...2f939418&_ss=r.

  15. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he got married young in an arranged marriage.
    Uhhhhh? Huh?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape