Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 499 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 7471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/197183514409

    Interested in checking this one out. Anyone ever partake?
    Yes a friend of mine said it was a great visit. He was able to get 3 position and was not rush. The girl on pics was not 💯 but the one using the number was smoking hot from what I was showed. He said be would definitely revisit. I'm thinking the damage was 1. 4 but she stated it was well worth it.

  2. #5685

    Colombian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/197183514409

    Interested in checking this one out. Anyone ever partake?

  3. #5684

    No way

    She's a thug. Use to strip in MB. Hangs with a rough crew. Not well liked by a group for flipping on a couple of people. Has one flat tire. Good sources say she over promises and under delivers. I have heard that she will rip you off if the opportunity arises. Do yourself a favor and don't. Also, has some other posts with fake pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac123  [View Original Post]
    She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522

  4. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac123  [View Original Post]
    She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522
    Many negative reviews on here. Not seen a good one.

  5. #5682

    Heather

    She changes her nam a lot but she's been posting forever. Always wanted to give her a try. Any past experiences? Good to go or no go?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/339174508522

  6. #5681

    Visiting Charleston Sat

    Hey fellow mongers. In Charleston from Jax and looking for good fun GFE girl. Any recommendations? Thanks!

  7. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    Both post in multiple cities on the same day. Screams scam to me.
    Should have known. LOL.

  8. #5679
    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    I just came across these ads and they have me curious. Anyone linked up or know if these are legit?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155795684

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155753705
    Both post in multiple cities on the same day. Screams scam to me.

  9. #5678
    I just came across these ads and they have me curious. Anyone linked up or know if these are legit?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155795684

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/155753705

  10. #5677

    Beautifuldirtycouple

    If you're thinking about it, don't. Boyfriend will try to blackmail you. Too bad they're not smart enough to make sure their personal info is secure before they try to blackmail people. They got real quiet once I let them know exactly who they were, where they live, where they've worked and who all their family members and friends are. Seniors PM me for details.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifuldirtycouple

  11. #5676

    Serena

    Some of you on SA May recognize this one. This ad is brand new, she was previously on SA and might still be. I haven't done a review in quite a while because I usually stick to SA.

    This one is highly recommended.

    Seniors can PM for details.

    I won't go into much other than what she says in the ad is accurate, pics are accurate.

    If you take the plunge, take your protein pills and put your helmet on, be respectful, straightforward and don't creep her out and she'll go above and beyond.

    https://tryst.link/escort/serenablack

  12. #5675
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    What's the downside to Google Voice? Being secure from LEO, is that your concern. Or can the average citizen hack google voice and find your real world info.
    I think if you set up a hobby only gmail account and get a google voice phone number from that account, you might be ok. Just have to silence notification on your Voice app and maybe hide the app in a folder or tab that is hard to find and log out of it when not using it. I keep my phone locked all the time as we all should and nobody knows the pin. Anything can be hacked, so you need to use strong password practices.

  13. #5674

    Sweet and sassy west Ashley

    Anybody seen this lady before? Brunette. Inbox me if you want. https://skipthegames.com/img/009/OTE3ODA0NTI1ODk1MGQ0NGI4ZWYzODliM2RlYmY3ZjgxYzI3ZmE4.webp

  14. #5673
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLickinGo  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to town for a few days and would love some help finding a reliable provider. I would prefer Asian, but am not opposed to Latina. I have read through the recent reviews and reached out to a few providers but not getting much back in way of responses. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180#.

    Is this provider worth the visit? There is a review on here, but she ain't responding.

    Any other recommendations would be great. Thanks fellas. Stay safe.
    People come and go in this field. I would only reach out if you see an up to date post. Most of these numbers are burner numbers in which they can be turned off when they are not available.

  15. #5672

    Visiting

    Visiting in your area for a few days and might have some time to play. Will definitely read through the forum, but if anyone can recommend a decent provider in the isle of palms area, I'd appreciate the info. Not specific on type, anything 18 to 50, spinner to small bbw, any race, tattoos and piercings a plus. I like variety, obviously. Will be glad to swap info of providers in NC if you find yourself up that way. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape