Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 393 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 18421
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12541
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one being reviewed a while ago. But can't recall the reviews because I believe she had a different user name.

    Anyone have intel? Either here or via PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af
    Iirc she's a pro based out of Springfield. She's been reviewed a lot on the board. I chatted with her, iirc 400 for FS.

  2. #12540

    Eagle7415

    Eagle, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58

    DTF, open minded, BBBJ, BBFS, 4 roses, discreet, fun time, attractive gal. Please be a seeking member, I won't give out contact information. Good luck!

  3. #12539

    AdventurousFun

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58

    DTF, open minded, BBBJ, BBFS, 4 roses, discreet, fun time, attractive gal. Please be a seeking member, I won't give out contact information. Good luck!

  4. #12538
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    This is a good collection I must say I am impressed you found quite this many out of which 4- or 5 are definitely good finds. I've been talking to one of them and finally did meet her that met your description of her below, so thanks for the validation. However, was trying to DM you to ask more about your take and it is full.
    I am glad that my input helped. I was on SA for a month, had about 10 in-person dates, was intimate with 8. I kept 2 of my favorites to myself for now. My advice: (1) don't be creepy, (2) don't be a douche, (3) be generous, and (4) hope for the best.

    I cleaned out my inbox if you want to discuss.

  5. #12537

    If it was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Chloe Temple escorts, see link:

    https://porncompanions.com/5658-Chloetemple

    If she was up here, maybe she was using SA to advertise. 800 PPM is cheap, the agency rate is 1600/ hour.
    Remember those agencies take a pretty decent chunk of the rate to cover travel, advertising and such. So if that was her, perhaps she was just trying to squeeze in a few of her own appointments outside the agency to make some extra just for her.

    Not saying it was her, but just something to think about.

  6. #12536

    New Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    That's how I share pics, too. What's nice is you can delete the image after you send it. When I was still using a real pic I would use this and the delete it shortly after. This way if the convo later went south my photo wasn't there permanently the way it would be if I sent via text. But flip side is it meant my face was on SA's server.

    I ended up burning my old profile down to the ground and starting anew though. Will only use a fake pic. It's not great but it is close enough. Image search scares me too much.
    It's time for me to establish a new profile as well. How does one expunge their old Seeking profile and set up a new one?

  7. #12535

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't the URL change with a new account? Either way, I tried that and it didn't work.
    She has two pages of reviews on here. Like others have said, most of the folks on here have had a taste. Search using this: 93 e60 d88.

  8. #12534

    Weird Interaction

    So I met a woman on Seeking back in the Spring. Regrettably, we had a difficult time with scheduling and never actually met. I texted her a couple times over the Summer. No response.

    Did a last Hail Mary text today. Received a response "She has retired. " WTF. This chick was 20! I figure a family member discovered her sugaring activities and put a stop to it.

  9. #12533
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Or just search by the last 12 letters and / or digits of the link, like everyone else does.
    Wouldn't the URL change with a new account? Either way, I tried that and it didn't work.

  10. #12532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one being reviewed a while ago. But can't recall the reviews because I believe she had a different user name.

    Anyone have intel? Either here or via PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af
    Or just search by the last 12 letters and / or digits of the link, like everyone else does.

  11. #12531

    Hhd268

    I remember this one being reviewed a while ago. But can't recall the reviews because I believe she had a different user name.

    Anyone have intel? Either here or via PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af

  12. #12530

    Clear your inbox

    This is a good collection I must say I am impressed you found quite this many out of which 4- or 5 are definitely good finds. I've been talking to one of them and finally did meet her that met your description of her below, so thanks for the validation. However, was trying to DM you to ask more about your take and it is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    These are ones I am throwing back to the fishbowl:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-ec9258837041

    DTF for $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-7208e9ea5cae

    DTF for $500. She is thicker in real life.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dcbb4a39a731

    DTF for $500. Wild and fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-ee9f1c618a9a

    DTF for $500. A bit thick in the trunk if that is your thing..

  13. #12529

    Seems familiar

    Charminggg

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-e6f51807616a

    This one reached out a few days ago, but I haven't responded. Though the pics are blurred, I recognized her from another older profile that's since-deleted. And from what I recall, someone reported here that she was down with BBFSCIP in 2021. Currently messaging other SBs and wanting to see how those will pan out first. But I am curious if anyone has anything recent on her. If you prefer PM, my inbox is clear. Cheers!

  14. #12528

    Yup

    But its a fetish. Those guys arent trying to wife them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked that folks are paying to fuck women who look like that. She couldn't pay ME to fuck. But I've also seen women advertising on escort sites where I'm disgusted that folks are paying them. So I guess there is a market for every woman. Regardless of how misshapen or unattractive.

  15. #12527
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    That's obese. All these obese and grandma's are proliferating all over dc seeking. People are paying to bang this trash.
    I'm shocked that folks are paying to fuck women who look like that. She couldn't pay ME to fuck. But I've also seen women advertising on escort sites where I'm disgusted that folks are paying them. So I guess there is a market for every woman. Regardless of how misshapen or unattractive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape