Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 18411
-
10-02-23 17:36 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 452Suspect profile
I have a feeling that this is the women who met a few of us in the iHOP scammed / tried to scam.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 13:57 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 1059https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dcbb4a39a731
Looks better in pics. A bit too thick for me. BBFS 4.
-
10-02-23 13:07 #12544Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone seen her. I looked up KJ but no luck
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-db351affa762
Any intel would be appreciated.
-
10-02-23 11:09 #12543Regular Member

Posts: 24Blonde_princess
One for the group. Not sure if this one has been reviewed yet. DTF 4 $$. Cute face, but a little heavier than what I like. Heavy drinker. Not a great experience, but YMMV. One and done. Good luck!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-62afc6c5940b
-
10-02-23 09:21 #12542Regular Member

Posts: 10Met with her and did not enjoy the experience. Would not repeat. Bad odor.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 09:19 #12541Regular Member

Posts: 10Iirc she's a pro based out of Springfield. She's been reviewed a lot on the board. I chatted with her, iirc 400 for FS.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 20:56 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 517Eagle7415
Eagle, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Eagle7415
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 20:17 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 160AdventurousFun
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58
DTF, open minded, BBBJ, BBFS, 4 roses, discreet, fun time, attractive gal. Please be a seeking member, I won't give out contact information. Good luck!
-
10-01-23 19:03 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 439I am glad that my input helped. I was on SA for a month, had about 10 in-person dates, was intimate with 8. I kept 2 of my favorites to myself for now. My advice: (1) don't be creepy, (2) don't be a douche, (3) be generous, and (4) hope for the best.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
I cleaned out my inbox if you want to discuss.
-
09-30-23 12:39 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 60If it was her
Remember those agencies take a pretty decent chunk of the rate to cover travel, advertising and such. So if that was her, perhaps she was just trying to squeeze in a few of her own appointments outside the agency to make some extra just for her.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Not saying it was her, but just something to think about.
-
09-30-23 06:30 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 328New Profile
It's time for me to establish a new profile as well. How does one expunge their old Seeking profile and set up a new one?
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 01:54 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 233Here you go
She has two pages of reviews on here. Like others have said, most of the folks on here have had a taste. Search using this: 93 e60 d88.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 00:53 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 517Weird Interaction
So I met a woman on Seeking back in the Spring. Regrettably, we had a difficult time with scheduling and never actually met. I texted her a couple times over the Summer. No response.
Did a last Hail Mary text today. Received a response "She has retired. " WTF. This chick was 20! I figure a family member discovered her sugaring activities and put a stop to it.
-
09-30-23 00:22 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 214Wouldn't the URL change with a new account? Either way, I tried that and it didn't work.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 00:03 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 586Or just search by the last 12 letters and / or digits of the link, like everyone else does.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





