Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 33434
-
10-03-23 12:34 #27944Senior Member

Posts: 313Fresh Meat
Anyone tried this one, looks legit and cute! I'll volunteer to try first & report back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/156333886#.
-
10-02-23 21:40 #27943Senior Member

Posts: 31Candy Rain
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...171&viewfull=1#post6620171.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
Should be the original review linked there. After I saw her on Saturday morning, she hit me up about a threesome which I had to decline. Radio silence since. Seems she travels, her adds are now in another state. I also found her porn videos if you look enough under her performer name.
-
10-02-23 13:00 #27942Senior Member

Posts: 563Link
If you scroll down a couple posts, he provides the link in his first review of her.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 07:17 #27941Senior Member

Posts: 31Dani
Dani got teeth. You will notice when you get a BJ and that's why I said it was okayish haha. But she does have a pretty smile.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 00:44 #27940Senior Member

Posts: 2422Curtails
If she chit chats a lot to stall time, better to just book her hhr with quickies.
Originally Posted by RemFlout
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 22:27 #27939Banned asshole

Posts: 704Who is she? Link? Number?
Originally Posted by Wild515
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 20:51 #27938Senior Member

Posts: 268Visiting
Going to be in cincy / dayton tomorrow. Can I get a couple points in the right direction? LOL. Preferably petite spinner types with BBBJ.
-
10-01-23 20:50 #27937Regular Member

Posts: 5Becky
She is definitely real. I don't blame you for getting sketched out by her place though. I've seen her twice in the last year. Her bbj is pretty good but she is a talker if you mind that kind of thing. Her body wasn't great though either.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 17:58 #27936Senior Member

Posts: 451Becky Reviews
The problem is that many of the newer mongers will post a link but not a screenshot. Those links go dead quickly and that's why we always suggest uploading screenshots—those will always stay here. That's why you're having trouble figuring out which of the older posts are the brunette Becky.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 17:52 #27935Banned Member

Posts: 5352When the picture don't match the post. That when I walk. I have done it in the past. Now I just stay with a few regulars but alway looking for new girls.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 16:45 #27934Senior Member

Posts: 159Becky
I did look and don't see anything, I am not smart tho so if you see it just reference the post number. That would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 15:31 #27933Senior Member

Posts: 63Lex in Mason (Roomate)
I did not see Lex (ref UonlyLiveOnce's review), so I don't have any info on her. However, Lex has a roomate (light skinned black gal, maybe late 20's / early 30's). She visited me while I was staying at the same hotel. I thought she was very pleasant and sexy. Everything was covered. However, if that is ok with you, I would recommend taking the time to see her. Donation $$. 5 hr. I went through Lex to arrange the visit (again, I never saw or met Lex herself).
-
10-01-23 15:25 #27932Senior Member

Posts: 451Becky 2
There are also reviews for this Becky!
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 14:28 #27931Senior Member

Posts: 159Becky
Yea those are all for red head Becky. This one is different.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 13:59 #27930Senior Member

Posts: 451Becky
I've read a few positive reviews here recently—just use the search feature to find them.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





