Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21497

    Lotus (Lizzie)

    One of my all-time favorites is Lotus. She's returned from Montana and is once again accepting clients, but this time she's being more selective. Lotus is now an independent provider, no longer associated with Angels. She kindly requests that you thoroughly read the description at the link below before reaching out to her.

    Her sessions are not platonic. You will leave satisfied. However, Lotus is seeking clients who want to connect on a deeper level beyond just the physical. I've been a client of hers for years, enjoying a range of services from erotic massages to cuddling sessions and coaching. I can confidently say that I've never left disappointed. Lotus is a provider like no other, offering unwavering love, acceptance, and authenticity. Such qualities are a rare find in this industry.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/st-louis-mas...antric-massage

  2. #21496
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any fun (hopefully FS) to be had within a reasonable drive of the town of Union? I've tried searching the threads here and various other escort sites but did not find anything. I posted a similar request in the escort section.
    Your talking Union, MO correct? Only thing I've ever seen is on "DoubleList" which I think is fake. Now they won't even let you look without supplying a phone number. Someone was inquiring about Rolla, wouldn't you think with it's proximity to Leonard Wood there would be a fair amount of action. I was stationed at Jefferson Barracks during the Civil War 1862-1863 there was all kind of brothels on Telegraph Rd. And Lindbergh.

  3. #21495
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Is there any fun (hopefully FS) to be had within a reasonable drive of the town of Union? I've tried searching the threads here and various other escort sites but did not find anything. I posted a similar request in the escort section.
    Check Illinois, Other Areas, McHenry county.

  4. #21494
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden01  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Health spa on olive by 141 last week and they said CiCi was on vacation, I'm not sure if that actually means vacation or if that is code for gone permanently. The lady I asked did not have the best English so I was not able to completely understand.
    Google translator on your phone comes in handy for situations like that.

  5. #21493

    Health Spa

    I stopped by Health spa on olive by 141 last week and they said CiCi was on vacation, I'm not sure if that actually means vacation or if that is code for gone permanently. The lady I asked did not have the best English so I was not able to completely understand.

  6. #21492

    Union area

    Is there any fun (hopefully FS) to be had within a reasonable drive of the town of Union? I've tried searching the threads here and various other escort sites but did not find anything. I posted a similar request in the escort section.

  7. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.
    Abbey be doing some crazy stuff sometimes. It's still fun for me to get a massage while hearing her conspiracy theories and all the gruesome things she wants to do. Her cooter must be great, because the craziest ones have the best puss. Just blow a load on her boobs and its all good until the next session.

  8. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.
    She's done shit like this before and then deleted it about 24 hrs later.

  9. #21489

    Abbey James

    There's all kinds of weirdness happening on her Instagram page. She's posting pics and info of random dudes who piss her off, presumably clients. Then she posted a bunch of pics of her drivers license, then her sister with her niece and claimed her sis was working for Lake as Savannah. Which is ridiculous that's definitely NOT her. Proceed with caution. I'm definitely staying away.

  10. #21488
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if anyone has experienced the VIP shower that Toni is advertising. She says it's a steamy shower and massage, but was wondering if she showers with you or just assists. Anyone partake yet?
    I'd be leery of anything good. I've seen her a few times and decided to quit when I paid more for the "sensual" massage thinking it'd be better than the mechanical HE I'd had before. Spoiler alert. It wasn't.

  11. #21487

    St Charles Toni

    I am curious if anyone has experienced the VIP shower that Toni is advertising. She says it's a steamy shower and massage, but was wondering if she showers with you or just assists. Anyone partake yet?

  12. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.
    So yes, TGTBT.

    Shower and Nuru?? Dream come true for me. I would never bite that apple from an ad. That would have to come from a good relationship with a "reliable", and 90% of those are long gone I'm afraid.

  13. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.
    She never mentioned deposit but I didn't actually set a time with her. Thanks guys!

  14. #21484

    Good luck. She's been around a lot. Deposit and a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.

    Like this -.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html

    Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!

    Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.

    Anyine have any info?!
    She has posted a lot and keeps changing her number, always a deposit, and definitely a scam.

  15. #21483

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a ton of new adds on Rubranking that are TGTBT.

    Like this -.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-26363.html

    Maddi? I'm a sucker for the name alone!

    Texts have been good. Rates seem appropriate.

    Anyine have any info?!
    Like most want a booking confirmation deposit or advance, I said no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape