Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 37334
-
10-02-23 14:56 #30179Senior Member

Posts: 488Plus 1
This lady was fantastic, super fun, the right amount of aggresive. Big Tits great time.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 08:55 #30178Senior Member

Posts: 53Freaky Asian
Anyone seen this one before? Tried to contact but got no response kinda looks TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/439601417549
-
10-01-23 19:42 #30177Senior Member

Posts: 55Same
I saw her as well and had a great time. Great bbj with lots of eye contact. Super friendly and flirty. I would definitely repeat. 130 qv, 160 Hh can't remember hr. She told me she was leaving Tuesday.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 18:07 #30176Senior Member

Posts: 93This treasure and tinker Bell
Fellow monger reached out and sent me these tattoos don't lie he confirmed same girl used to advertise on stg and said she never looked as good as SB pics heavy filtering thanks any more Intel appreciated.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 17:48 #30175Senior Member

Posts: 295Mya Meya
Clear your inbox. Appreciate if you can share details.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 17:05 #30174Senior Member

Posts: 371Inbox full. If you could sent me the details.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 15:15 #30173Senior Member

Posts: 53Nina Marie
Saw her this morning, little on the chubbier side but ass looks amazing. Everything covered did say daty is on the table with the more you see her so maybe other stuff will too but can't confirm. CBJ was solid mouth definitely has talent, then proceeded to drill her shit from the back till I filled the bag. Qv is 120 location is on brook road will ask you to FaceTime verify. Hope this helps if you guys have any other latinas why'all know of let me know I don't know but I've been in a heightened mood today LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/556092835991
-
10-01-23 15:11 #30172Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
You guys need to quit keeping her for yourselves and let her rest up long enough to come back to Norfolk. From what I've heard I don't blame you.
If anyone is seeing her on the regular has she given any indication when / If she's coming to visit Norfolk anytime soon? Thanks.
-
10-01-23 14:51 #30171Senior Member

Posts: 134Inbox full
Your inbox full.
Failed to send messages.
PM me if you are still sharing.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 11:49 #30170Senior Member

Posts: 208Interested as well. PM her number when you get a chance.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 10:34 #30169Senior Member

Posts: 491Not sure if my PM went through. Also interested in Mya or any other UTRs you are sharing.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
RR.
-
10-01-23 10:20 #30168Senior Member

Posts: 222Mya
I'd appreciate her pic and info as well if you are still sharing it.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 09:44 #30167Senior Member

Posts: 1069Nice personality, cute face, soft ass
It's been a few years since I last hooked up with Tamara. But she is from Tennessee vists us quite often. Nice body, nice ass, I have nothing bad to say about her, I just stopped seeing her. Greek is avail maybe not on 1st visit. And you would also need to give a heads up if you want that so she can prepare for it. Again this is from a few years back so not sure how she is now. But not a time waster or clock watcher with me. I think bbj avail, everything else covered.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 08:56 #30166Banned Member

Posts: 262Interested. Your inbox is full. I'm sure you were bombarded w messages.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
BH44.
-
10-01-23 06:09 #30165Senior Member

Posts: 742Thanks
I remember that there was a mother state / city that she frequented. Sounds like she stays busy most of the time with her regulars.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
I'll keep Trying when I'm in town at the same time she is.
I appreciate the help.








Reply With Quote






