Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 552 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the back too. A few times and tried to her her attention but she was booked. Anyone know who she is?
    Ava, daytime dancer is the only one that comes to mind.

  2. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Recently had an appointment with her. Hhr. She talked for a while (10+ min) then asked if I'm into extras. Obviously. So pants off, and she started with a little BBBJ which shocked me but it was game time. Only for her to say "everything I do is covered, this is just a warm up" 🤔 🤨 ooookay. So, CBJ. No where near as good. Kinda low energy. She's sensual, not pse style, no dt / bls / spit / gag etc. A lot of covered HJ too, though it was lubed enough that it wasn't awful, but not particularly great either. I asked her if I could fuck her and she said sure! We did some doggy, but after the meh CBJ / chj, I wasnt feeling it. She continued some slow CBJ but never finished. Times up.

    Some of that is on me. I could have told her I was looking to play right away. But, she's new to me so I was trying to feel out her vibe, some girls balk at that shit. And while she's absolutely my type physically, the sex just wasn't what I look for. Probably won't repeat, but we'll see. To her credit, she was willing and game, but it wasnt particularly what I hoped it would be like.
    Yeah, her enthusiasm has definitely gone down hill. She's good cause of the upfront pricing and reliability but the actual service has been meh. The last time I was there, she wanted to upsell me on BBBJ. Had to remind her that it used to be included. It's a shame really. I stopped going Sugars cause of the change, and Visa's hit or miss.

    So I went to Pandora's on Saturday afternoon. Ava is still up to her random pricing for FS. She wanted a pretty penny, which I definitely wasn't going to abide by. Settled for a handshake at the usual price in the LD area.

    I did see a new to me dancer who had a smoking body. Her name was Sunny. She was ignoring everyone till her regular came in. They disappeared for 30 and then she made the rounds. I'm assuming, there's a decent but expensive menu based on her behavior. Was hoping to see Kenzie after that recent report of her offering more than expected. Oh well, another day.

  3. #5494

    Big titty Asian Friday at pandoras?

    I saw her in the back too. A few times and tried to her her attention but she was booked. Anyone know who she is?

  4. #5493

    Lola bunny

    Recently had an appointment with her. Hhr. She talked for a while (10+ min) then asked if I'm into extras. Obviously. So pants off, and she started with a little BBBJ which shocked me but it was game time. Only for her to say "everything I do is covered, this is just a warm up" 🤔 🤨 ooookay. So, CBJ. No where near as good. Kinda low energy. She's sensual, not pse style, no dt / bls / spit / gag etc. A lot of covered HJ too, though it was lubed enough that it wasn't awful, but not particularly great either. I asked her if I could fuck her and she said sure! We did some doggy, but after the meh CBJ / chj, I wasnt feeling it. She continued some slow CBJ but never finished. Times up.

    Some of that is on me. I could have told her I was looking to play right away. But, she's new to me so I was trying to feel out her vibe, some girls balk at that shit. And while she's absolutely my type physically, the sex just wasn't what I look for. Probably won't repeat, but we'll see. To her credit, she was willing and game, but it wasnt particularly what I hoped it would be like.

  5. #5492

    Yeah Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by YungCheese  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on a chick named Suki? She works as a barista at Bellie Vie coffee. She also works at Kittens on appointments. Want to know before diving in on that if its worth the drive and $.
    She told me she owns that stand and another in white center. She's very flaky hahahaha.

  6. #5491

    Anya / bbc

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Mmm. Yes. She like that.

    I no have pornstar wang.

    She very good. One time I hear her in other VIP when monse suck my wang. Very nice. It make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

    Black guy come out after. Anya go in bathroom and take long break.
    What kinda sounds does she make for you to hear with the bbc? Curious indeed.

  7. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She pretty woman. She no like my wang.
    Kendra super sexy and skilled. YMMV. Just in town for a bit then back sometime soon.

  8. #5489

    Rio at kittens

    Just get on Rio's pref list at Kittens.

    That woman can fuck.

  9. #5488

    Kenzie

    I was always under the impression that Kenzie was eye candy only but she was the best visual option for me on a recent visit. Was pleasantly surprised that a little strokie was on the menu for a reasonable upcharge and not in VIP. Also got the impression that more was to be had in the rooms. Maybe she's changing her tune? Either way, it was a nice visit that day.

  10. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone on this forum have any experience with this stripper and is she willing to DTF?

    https://snipfeed.co/420nikkiibaby
    If you tell me where / when she dances, I'll take one for the team and report back.

  11. #5486

    420 NikkiBaby

    Does anyone on this forum have any experience with this stripper and is she willing to DTF?

    https://snipfeed.co/420nikkiibaby

  12. #5485
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I took Anya to a VIP room. She got blacked.
    Mmm. Yes. She like that.

    I no have pornstar wang.

    She very good. One time I hear her in other VIP when monse suck my wang. Very nice. It make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

    Black guy come out after. Anya go in bathroom and take long break.

  13. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya take me to VIP room. She play with wang. Moan talk dirty. Then she sit on wang. I cum fast hahahaha.
    I took Anya to a VIP room. She got blacked.

  14. #5483
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya nice woman. She like my wang.
    Anya take me to VIP room. She play with wang. Moan talk dirty. Then she sit on wang. I cum fast hahahaha.

  15. #5482

    Kittens Cab

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Tried it about a year ago. High price, low contact. Would not repeat.
    Thank you. I'll be blocking her number from my phone. Saved me the hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape