Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 32158
-
10-02-23 13:32 #25258Senior Member

Posts: 41Signs of Strength
I've been in the hobby for the better part of a decade with a preference for Thai Indy's and K-AMPs.
On a recent visit to Pine Tree in Fairfax, I drew Heidi, a drop dead gorgeous spinner with thick lips, full Cs and an ass capable of taking a pounding. $$ for 30 minutes CBJ and CFS.
After I got cleaned up Heidi said I was "very strong" which is a compliment I've heard many times from K-girls, but never from Thais. Strong in this case because of the pounding I gave her in K9 but in other cases I've been commended for the size of my load in standard Nova or BBBJ. I'm wondering if being "strong" is some sort of Korean cultural complement or if k-girls routinely blow smoke up their clients asses with compliments like these.
Highly recommend Pine Tree.
-
10-02-23 08:44 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 45Called it how I see it
The way you type sounds SUS? Not sure how I should be typing. Gatekeeping? Nah, I am just another monger like you. I actually went there and did not see anyone with highlights in her hair so I left. If I said something to offense you, I apologize. We are here to share info of our experiences so we can better be prepared to enter these places without being bate or switch or being rip off. There's no need to be hostile here.
Originally Posted by Sekkusume
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 08:30 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 45I also wrote about this one under Lucy dream. Post #19670.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
She has good massage skills but definitely GPS.
-
10-02-23 08:26 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 45Ava the GPS
I wrote about her in post #24055. A lot has changed sinced she works out of falls church near Tysons with Tiffany. Services went down hill after she met her bf / handler.
Originally Posted by ZellT
[View Original Post]
Read up and stay away. Stay safe mongers.
-
10-01-23 14:52 #25254Regular Member

Posts: 6Thai intel
That's surprising, I've asked but haven't gotten extras from her. Always a great nova, though. And definitely good English, I would say intermediate toefl. She has that cute American style Thai accent.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 16:10 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 152Lucy Thai
Can't see your link but I think you have the right one. She advertises here:
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage
I see her because she gives a great strong massage, the best PM play. I've never tried BJ, FS with her.
-
09-30-23 13:56 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 637Is this Lucy
🫦129766;129766;amazing lucy🫦129766;129766; **new number** - 46.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 15:29 #25251Senior Member

Posts: 220Mia at Sunny Spa in Fairfax
I saw some reviews of a new place in Fairfax with young hot ladies so I decided to check it out as was not disappointed. I went early in the morning to beat the rush and it is a good thing as it looks like they get busy. I drew Mia, who is hot! She is about 5-5 and thin. From her neck down she would easily pass for being in her 20's but my guess is that she is in her 30's. I got to suck on her small natural boobs eat her puss and get a saran wrap BJ which was actually very good. She said to bring my own cover next time. Damage $50 for 30 minute massage and $140 tip. A little on the high side but sometimes I am not good at negotiating. She is Taiwanese. Seems there have been a large influx of Taiwanese in this hobby in the last year.
-
09-29-23 14:34 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 220Tara.
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
Kk.
Sydney.
Pim.
Lin.
At least for me. Of course YMMV!
-
09-29-23 14:03 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 171Mine was different in a sense that I didn't even get a massage.
Originally Posted by ZellT
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 13:59 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 179A Shorter List
A shorter list would be those who don't.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 13:56 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 220Abby at Anna Hessentaoil
Abby who used to be at Anna H spa in Annandale was a board favorite. Unfortunately she has gone to New York. Does anyone know if Anna H spa has any new talent who provide similar services?
-
09-29-23 12:45 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 220Thai independents who bang
My ranking of Thai independents who do FS.
1. Alexa.
2. Annie.
3. Tiffany.
4. Lisa.
5. Nisha.
Thailand Thai, not Taiwanese. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 20:43 #25245Regular Member

Posts: 8Ava
I got same experience, massage is OK and she has very limited menu. Will ask you to DIY if you have the stamina. But I did not try Nunu, maybe there will be different. However, Lucy delivered good massage and try to get the job done without any complaints.
Originally Posted by CanaPunter
[View Original Post]
Zell.
-
09-28-23 17:55 #25244Senior Member

Posts: 34Foreve Wellness
Circumstances found me in the Fairfax area again. Wanted to try another staff here but she seemed busy so I opted my ATF, grace. My visit was late afternoon on a weekend, and the road traffic was likely significantly less that a weekday. Anyway she hugged me warmly and kissed on my cheek. As you know, Asian women age well, and what appeared to be large B's, small C's. I am unsure of her age, I would estimate 40's and up. I took the half hour. I am not a fan of the curtain "door". Walls are up to the ceiling. I asked for soft because I was very tired. Needed to take some nap if possible. I don't recall the massage, but there was adequate teasing, as my interest in her grew as the session continued. On the flip, donations were discussed. The basic was. 6, and nude CBJ was 1. 0. She revealed a set of headlights significantly larger than C's and which I found attractive, I also found her ass attractive. I was able to achieve my goal. Cover was in her mouth and I filled it. Would I repeat? I would, and would repeat with a new talent there. Upon my exit, I heard some moaning noise of her in a room.












Reply With Quote




